You have bad taste in games. :smirk:

2 Likes

5 Likes

no u !

5 Likes

5 Likes
7 Likes

This is really well made.
I had to laugh really hard when they show “OTO” and that Roxette love song starts playing… ROFL :rofl:

2 Likes

I watched only a few minutes and I find the guy hilarious - lol, the other person asks him to/for whom is the wrongly parked car an impediment, and he says that his path is blocked lol, and he’s on a bike…

Lol and there’s no one there besides them.
No traffic blocked.

2 Likes

And i thought nothing can rival Christianity s hell, lol.

Edit: imagine the ballsack one gets while in hell* (ghost dimension) lol, so damn huge for ghosts to chew for so long lol (or it replenishes itself)

2 Likes

That guy is a psychopath who puts the order above his own human fellows. He is the embodiement of anti-compassion. I bet he would report and sell his own mother if she would park wrongly. People like that cannot ever be trusted and it is people like that who worked in concentration camps in the Third Reich.
People like this psychopath do deserve everything bad that is going to happen to them.

3 Likes

I´d pay 5 bucks to see him try this in citys like Dortmund or Duisburg.

3 Likes

Lol

R.I.P.

1 Like

Getting stabbed to death any% speedrun

3 Likes

2 Likes

Getting to the Root Cause: You were born.

3 Likes

Lately I started believing that it’s my own “fault” or I would rather say "responsibility " that I was born.

In the edgy, teen years I used to yell at my parents that I didn’t ask for it so I don’t owe anything to anybody not even me. But I re-evaluated this.

4 Likes

4 Likes

IMG_2123
Be well friends

4 Likes