61c04ac764a42398375748

15 Likes
3 Likes

Lmao :rofl:

1 Like

13 Likes

10 Likes

It’s free from any logic and beautiful.
Really, we all are looking things by a reasonable mindset, judging, evaluating things on their usefulness according to some xyz definition of rational society. But everything in this universe is as beautiful as it IS :blue_heart: because we all are different manifestations of the same divine, vibrating at different levels of existence
but dropping all the labels and masks of this theatrical world, originally we all are same. Spiritual progress is not about gaining something extra :sweat_smile: instead it’s the opposite. It’s dropping all the unnecessary egoistic clutter and burden of labels we are carrying around, to make the expression of inner light to the outer world simply and effortlessly. That’s why Ego Dissolution is one of my favourite fields :joy:.
Anyways, Christmas blessings in advance to all the beautiful souls :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Take care you all :pray:

5 Likes

I love these oblivion NPC videos in real life . If you played oblivion you know what I mean :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

1 Like

Billi eilish or what ? :rofl:

1 Like

Kylie junnet

1 Like

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

That face is so funny!

3 Likes

Jenner*:joy:

3 Likes

Politicians: “We’re all in this together ,guys. :heart::heart::heart:” (as long as the cameras are on that is)

8 Likes

I think it’s really accurate!

14 Likes

Omg is that they g7 thing? If I can remember

They will do it again in my country next year

1 Like

Yep or world climate meeting . Where they all come with their private jets to talk about CO2.

2 Likes

Oh yea. For no reason I’m quite exciting to see it happen here lol. Ironically it is prepared right now and all things are painted. Cleaned and renewed with some electric cars everywhere. For that purpose of the gathering :rofl:

4 Likes