Mental/brain stress related to machine vibrations

When I’m around running machines, I can feel stress around my head area in general. Like maybe too much pressure or activity, or something. Basically the opposite of rest & relaxation.

It’s somehow been a recurring pattern to be placed in such environments over the last several years. Think washers & dryers, fans, air vents in bathrooms.

I was thinking it maybe related to root or lower chakras, shen energy, or energetic aura. Or simply a lacking in ability in where to direct my conscious & unconscious attention.

What do you think might be the cause? What information may be further needed before making any informed suggestions in finding resolution? Appreciate your consideration and input.

2 Likes

Artificial electricity has cause health in people ever since it was first experimented with a few hundred years ago.

These days, a lot of attention is given to wifi. But, back in history, just about artificial forms of electricity have caused issues in sensitive people:

Mechanical vibrations also tend to cause stress in the head due to how they impact ears/hearing. Obvious noises from washers/dryers can be abrasive. But seeming white noise from vents can also cause issues for people.

1 Like

I’m sure the artificial electricity bit is related. It’s hard to know how much of an effect it’s had since I grew up around it and have only lived in environments where it exists.

For the machines, I suppose the larger ones consume more electricity to operate, and so have some relevance there.

This is a key angle for me. I’ve always had sensitive ears but the right one was damaged in earlier years, and hasn’t healed/recovered since. I think the eardrum was punctured. I imagine plasma flaunt would work but actuality haven’t purchased it. I’ve played ear inflammation for two days and I think it’s a good start. I’ve also been working with the Schuman resonance as well.

I think there is more than the ear and electricity pieces involved though.

1 Like

something similar happens to me, brother, I feel that discomfort in my head and other parts of my body, even in my bones, it is an electromagnetic pressure, what I have discovered is that it is a weakness in our aura or electromagnetic field and poor grounding and we need to ground ourselves more and activate our base chakra. Physical grounding helps a lot and spending time in nature, try doing pranayama to recharge yourself with chi from mother earth which strengthens your electromagnetic field. I still haven’t completely solved the problem but what I’m telling you has reduced it a lot and always helps. I recommend this video that explains this phenomenon in depth and offers a very powerful guided meditation for these cases.

Schumann resonance field and emf conversion may help

Thanks for your input. I kind of feel like grounding is important for anyone that listens to fields in general. And I think a breath work practice, like pranayama, goes hand-in-hand as well. Admittedly I haven’t been doing much pranayama, but am fortunate to be near and around some beautiful nature.