Micro Plastic Detox Smart Field

Micro Plastic Detox Smart Field

The detoxification process in the body involves several organs working together to eliminate toxins and maintain health. The liver is the main organ responsible for detoxification, where it transforms toxins into less harmful substances and makes them water-soluble for easier excretion. This process occurs in three phases: transforming toxins, neutralizing them by attaching molecules, and moving the neutralized toxins into bile or urine for excretion.

The kidneys also play a crucial role by filtering blood to remove waste and toxins, which are then excreted as urine. Additionally, the lungs help expel gases and volatile compounds, while the skin excretes toxins through sweat. The gastrointestinal tract assists by binding toxins with fibre and excreting them through bile. The lymphatic system transports waste products and toxins from tissues to the bloodstream for elimination.

This is designed to target the new current build-up of microplastics and more effectively and efficiently remove it from your body.
You can naturally experience some detoxification illness in process of removal.
2 - 3 times or as needed. (per day)

78 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

8 Likes

@Dreamweaver i see you changed your mind on the micro plastics

4 Likes

I felt this at most in my feet.

5 Likes

Thanks @Dreamweaver!

15 Likes

Thank You Very Much, Captain. :pray:
I Really Appreciate Your Generosity.

If you can answer and only if it’s an older public comment of his, how did Captain changed his mind on the micro plastics?

3 Likes

oh a while ago i posted an article on micro plastics and i said we need a microplastics field, and captain said it was just a natural process, so he did not explicitely state his stance, but it seemed as though we were not getting this field

4 Likes

Thank you Captain, one for heavy metals would be great too!

9 Likes

Some new research has found that microplastics may also be dispersed in the air and inhaled by the human body through breathing.

5 Likes

The hard detox takes care of that and the rest. If you have hard detox this is basically is supplement to that haha

8 Likes

This has been the topic and the focus this week in our house- just going through everything we own and realizing, hot damn, plastic is in everything

Thank you for this! :green_heart:

17 Likes

Woah!

2 Likes

Is there any point in using this or other detox fields if I use Plasma Flaunt? I didn’t quit understand if Plasma Flaunt have detoxification in it.

2 Likes

This is a timeline shift confirmation post :alien:

Enjoy your new reality hoomans.

But seriously, thank you Captain :bowing_man:

I don’t check this usually so I’m not sure…but when I found out about this, and I went to youtube (I think it got posted 8 hours before), it had a ton of views, likes and comments.

Dunno if this is the regular number, but I got the feeling those were kinda a bit too many comments and likes to happen so fast.

In any case, I’m sure people were wanting this field badly.

7 Likes

I got a very interesting olfactory response after a short round of looping - like an old Star Wars figure hmmm

Goodbye plastic - and take your damn vibration with you on the way out the door

6 Likes

Damn can’t say thank you enough for this. Would pay $500 for it on gumroad

8 Likes

Yeah. Good call. I’m feeling the field in other area, but my feet are really responding to it. . No idea what that’s about, but it’s interesting.

3 Likes

Not only that it is also the major way we ingest microplastics.

“…humans might inhale about 16.2 bits of microplastic every hour, which is equivalent to a credit card over an entire week.”

5 Likes

Good that you mention it. Microplastics can combine with heavy metal and make them even more toxic!

“Because microplastics can accumulate other environmental contaminants on their surfaces, such as heavy metals or organic molecules,…”
“For example, certain metals, such as chromium (Cr), might take on different oxidation states while on the surfaces of microplastics. And although Cr(III) is relatively safe, Cr(VI) is toxic.”

6 Likes

Any word on the mechanism of action ?
@Dreamweaver

3 Likes