Mind Body Soul Graviton

Thank you very much!

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo could you make this into a Water charger mandala NFT? Please :pray:

There’s not a single day that’s goes by and I don’t use this audio.

9 Likes

This field is so special.

7 Likes

:pray: :pray:

6 Likes

Yeah I was wondering as well lol

especially because the name of the picture was mind body soul

3 Likes

just file keeping lol

BUTT just in case Dream is feeling persuaded.

2 Likes

I have used this one on and off but still can’t get a good feel of its effects. When do you use it? What are the effects you’ve noticed?

I use the audio randomly throughout the day, overnight it’s in short playlist (3 hours total)

the strongest effect is when i focus on loving my beings (no reason why.) just loving my being, past couple of weeks ‘should’ve’ been hard for me emotionally (i say should’ve based on previous experiences) but that’s not the case this time around, I feel so much love within my being that i feel self-sustained in all way. somedays I could be alone and not speak to a single soul and would feel loved (ofc not always like that) but when i don’t i turn to this audio or Primordial spark with the intent on on loving my being.

I also like to love other beings i come across briefly, by simply looking at them and loving their being… I don’t need to know them or their past. LOVE isn’t concern with that, you also don’t need to let someone know you showed love to them, Let LOVE take care of them in the best form it knows.

(not romantic or magnetic love.)

18 Likes

Love that description, thanks!

4 Likes

Less than 50 comments, what the hecc

2 Likes

Out of hundreds of fields, this one is definitely my favorite. There’s something about it that cannot be explained with words. This field eventually got its own phone, and was relentlessly spammed for months.

4 Likes

This one… has that Disneyland vibe. It appears to be even stronger than “The Welcomed” field. Does this potentially stick to the environment, or is it the feel of being hit by a field of this caliber?

1 Like

Heyy, lately I’ve been using this when certain backlash from other audio occured and you know what you’re right…

1 Like

Yes it affects the environment too

2 Likes

This is easily one of the most powerful and important fields we have, and it’s worth the Patreon subscription alone. You’re not only filling yourself with unconditional love and appreciation of your being, which is by itself incredibly important to live a meaningful, happy life (see JaaJ self love stack thread to grasp its importance) but also carrying this wave of pureness and spreading the same benefits around you. This is the ultimate example of pure Unconditional Love, since we are all interconnected. This is an extremely important service for humanity, and if everyone could listen to this audio daily, we would all live in a better world.

16 Likes

Does this field only work on cells? Or is that just an extra addition?

1 Like

extra addition

2 Likes

awesome field

5 Likes

This field is calling me

4 Likes

Answer the call!!

This field literally still gets me dizzy/high every time like the first time.

Thats how much deep and strongly it implodes inside Me and rapidly expands and explodes outwards, its amazing.

6 Likes