Missing cat

Hey guys. So long story short my cat went missing and I’m worried sick :( he always comes back the next morning as he is an indoors persian cat. I know he is alive but probably lost and far away. I’ve looked everywhere and nothing, even tried the litter box thing. He’s not anywhere near the house :pensive: as hours go by i get more and more hopeless because he’s probably been without food and water for more than 24 hours. does any of you have advice? (thinking about using the angelic intercession audio but i don’t really usually communicate with them on a daily basis)

Btw he has a microship too but I think that won’t do much unless someone actually takes him to the vet

6 Likes

you could also try devic intercession as they love nature and animals i’m sure they’d help guide your kitty back home!

5 Likes

Animal Telepathy? Devic Intercession. If you have it, Plasma Flower, if not maybe Flower of Life.

6 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion i also thought about that!

3 Likes

Yeah animal telepathy was on my mind too! Thank you!

5 Likes

Some good suggestions here:

11 Likes

Thank you and I’ll visualize it too :pray: I’ll try those suggestions

3 Likes

Oh, uh, if you’re going to use Intercession, if you’re not averse to trying, maybe direct a few prayers to St. Francis and/or St. Anthony, they are usually associated with petitions involving animals and lost things. I don’t know if that helps. It just feels like having an “Attention to” on the Subject line could help the message be picked up faster than beaming out a general “To Whom It May Concern”. (That’s probably not how it actually works, just my clerk brain.:laughing:)

5 Likes

My gf’s cat went missing once a couple months ago. She was worried sick and looked everywhere. I decided to use neville on the situation…

On the way to meet her, i kept visualizing her very happily smiling at me, excitedly and thus implying finding her cat. While chatting with her, i kept telling her i don’t know what she’s talking about, since her cat is at home. She was obviously mad and thought I’m freaking insane :smile:

I kept doing this, even when we went for lunch together, etc.

Long story short, in the afternoon she got a text message, apparently her cat was found by a colleague nearby and was safe and sound. Needless to say she smiled with the happiest smile one could possibly imagine

6 Likes

Tbh if you have a Servitor, id ask to go find him in case someone took him :neutral_face: like change the mind/heart of the person to give it back.

3 Likes

My Irish neighbor would utter this a few times in a day and felt that it always helped her find lost things:

“Something’s lost and can’t be found. Please, St. Anthony, look around”.

A popular Wiccan chant involves visualizing the pet as already found and then reciting it 11 times:

“What was lost now is found,
As my magick circles round.
Whether you are hidden far or near,
I call you now to come meet me here.”

8 Likes

This hindu mantra works wonders, if u would like to try and ask for help…here it is to chant along or listen to it

4 Likes

Wow that is a great story! I know Neville and was even checking in Neville sub on reddit for similar stories. I just struggle to find the perfect scene for this situation and was afraid it would take longer to manifest than to actually go look for the cat. It’s harder because my emotions are heavily involved since it is been 2 days already, also more people’s consciousness (my moms, my friends etc) are into it too idk if it would still work living in the end? I will try to come up with the best scene and loop it, while also using Sapiens fields! Thank you for the advice :two_hearts:

1 Like

I once created a dragon servidor but i didn’t really talk or teach him much… Would it still work? Idk where he is tbh :pleading_face:

1 Like

And thank you for the advice love!!

1 Like

This is great advice, thank you!! :heart: I’m overwhelmed (in a positive way) for all your help thank you guys!

3 Likes

I’ll check it :heart::two_hearts: thanks!!

3 Likes

I pm’d u x

1 Like

Update? :heart::heart:

1 Like

Nothing, love :frowning:

2 Likes