Mitochondria Protector Blend

A meditational track for you to enjoy,

inspired by

Healthy aging can be promoted by enhanced metabolic fitness and physical capacity. Mitochondria are chief metabolic organelles with strong implications in aging. The progressive loss of metabolic homeostasis is a hallmark of aging, which impedes parenchymal function and ultimately diminishes physical capacity. Mitochondria not only produce the bulk of cellular energy, but also coordinate adaptive cellular homeostasis. MOTS-c (mitochondrial ORF of the 12S rRNA type-c) is an MDP that promotes metabolic homeostasis, in part, via AMPK, and by directly regulating adaptive nuclear gene expression following nuclear translocation. MOTS-c expression is age-dependent and detected in multiple tissues, including skeletal muscle, and in circulation, thus it has been dubbed a “mitochondrial hormone or “mitokine. It had been observed in aging mice that systemic MOTS-c treatment reversed diet-induced obesity and diet- and age-dependent insulin resistance. This is designed to work to induce the productions of mtDNA-encoded MOTS-c. (its naturally induced with exercise) In experimental subjects it was observed that MOTS-c treatment significantly improves physical performance regulates skeletal muscle metabolism and gene expression, and finally enhances adaptation to metabolic stress in C2C12 cells in an HSF1-dependent manner.

AMPK is an energy sensor that, when activated in certain tissues, has many beneficial effects on our bodies. It stimulates the metabolism, improves insulin sensitivity, decreases inflammation, and improves muscle performance. AMPK is also involved in several longevity pathways and may promote healthy aging.

These genes are responsible for cell/mitochondria repair etc, They have been studied intensively and shown to help with longevity and de-aging. Sirt 6 This gene encodes a member of the sirtuin family of NAD-dependent enzymes that are implicated in cellular stress resistance, genomic stability, aging and energy homeostasis. The encoded protein is localized to the nucleus, exhibits ADP-ribosyl transferase and histone deacetylase activities, and plays a role in DNA repair, maintenance of telomeric chromatin, inflammation, lipid and glucose metabolism. Sirt 3 SIRT3 encodes a member of the sirtuin family of class III histone deacetylases, homologs to the yeast Sir2 protein. The encoded protein is found exclusively in mitochondria, where it can eliminate reactive oxygen species, inhibit apoptosis, and prevent the formation of cancer cells. SIRT3 has far-reaching effects on nuclear gene expression, cancer, cardiovascular disease, neuroprotection, aging, and metabolic control. These genes switch on to certain response or chemical. This induces that switch to be on, it will go back to normal functioning, but in this way it helps provides you with a control system

As well as far infrared and catalyse targeted to mitochondria

with the additional stimulation of the telomerase enzyme.

Use as needed

53 Likes

Don’t forget the sale that’s currently going on!
Gumroad/SapienShop Holiday Sale 21% off

15 Likes

Nice and short 3:39

Thanks Dream and Sam
and have a lovely holiday! :ribbon: :gift:

Thanks for the sale.

Description: rain with long (synth) tones and occasionally a few harp (?) notes. Not jarring.

UPDATE 4/9/24 - Ive used it every day since its release.

14 Likes

My new health stack lately has been:

Order by 3
Plasmatron
Plasma Charged Mitochondria
Detoxed Plasmatron Life
Plasma Flaunt
Navapashanam
Acu Automaton

Excited to get this one and add it in. The mitochondria are so important to have functioning properly. Thanks :pray:t3:

23 Likes

Purchased!!!
I will try to improve my fitness, diet and health!
Thank you Captain and Sam!
Merry Christmass!!!

10 Likes

So far I like it, it feels acting all on my body
smooth feeling all over my body specially on arms, belly, chest and legs I feel stronger too.

9 Likes

Same is here smooth feeling all over my body

6 Likes

Thank you Captain and Sammy

@45stars @Limael

8 Likes

Everyday feels like Christmas. thank you for all the gifts

8 Likes

@Hauru I saw it yesterday, very interesting!! looking forward to seeing future comments :grin:!

5 Likes

Thank you Captain!

6 Likes

:heart::raised_hands::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@Hauru yes bro looks really good

Thanks cap

Soon will try to get it !

6 Likes

Yes bro :gift: :beers: @45stars

5 Likes

I just bought this Mitochondria Protector Blend + Blueprint of LIfe with the much apprecciated Christmas sales discount. Nothing better to kickstart your health in 2023, than restore your original dna blueprint, and revitalize your cells mitochondria. Merry Christmas everybody, and a healthy and prosperous new year!

13 Likes

merry Christmas to the Sapien Team and all respected forum members!

thank you for this gem!

4 Likes

This one has a very nice vibration to it! Extremely refreshing and vitality!

7 Likes

Love Blueprint of Life and Mitochondrial Blend!

2 Likes

Does somebody who already has the plasma flaunt still need this?
If yes, then why?

2 Likes

Personally I still listen to specific audios even though I listen to PF every day because I like to work on specific things “right now” so to speak - it’s two different approaches. PF will work on what you need the most I believe, but then there’s you and what you might want to focus on today. And I think they can work together wonderfully.

Example PF helps the skin- but let’s say I get a burn one day, I’ll also listen to skin regeneration and stem cells to really focus on that and help it heal fast.

14 Likes