Mitochondria Protector Blend

Thank you very much Jen! But how do I know that my mitochondria is not working to its full capacity?

2 Likes

I mean this sincerely Iā€™m not being flip or anything I think if weā€™re alive and aging, our mitochondria can always improve because weā€™re in this earth entropy chamber that we always have to keep up with

With negentropy! :)

15 Likes

Iā€™m also curious if PF would work on the mitochondria if needed

1 Like

I absolutely love this track! It just feels so good! Possibly more than Schumann one and that is saying a lot! The bass line that is near the end is so awesome! Great vibrations!

2 Likes

This should be good for energy levels also right ?

most def

I have a feeling this combined with the new pancreas reloaded field should be able to reverse diabetes (both type 1 and type 2) in due time? What do you think?

One thing I noticed is that the regular diabetes treatment field just reduced sugar levels temporarily and after a while it goes back, what about something that can permanently keep it lowered, maybe this combo is a start hopefully

1 Like

Interested on your thoughts @Captain_Nemo

Do you have diabetes ? Have you tried keto ?

No but very bad blood sugar levels fluctuating a lot lol

My next question still stands

;D I was also waiting to see Shivyā€™s answer

I donā€™t think it is for everyone to be honest, Iā€™m still a big advocate of watching the carb intake and have learnt a lot from my journey with low/zero carb, but I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s a solution to be honest.

3 Likes

In what ways this field might help with diabetes?

I felt the same, for me it feels like it reduces blood sugar levels and makes insulin work better, but in my case that lead to repeated hypoglycemia. However, I donā€™t know if more advanced fields like the Endocriner NFT have something for that.

Edited:typos

Mots + AMPK (reversal of insulin resistance)

1 Like

Thinking of getting this, interested in testimonials if someones got anyā€¦

Have you tried stuff for lowering insulin levels, like cinnamon bark from iherbā€¦

I had somewhat high levels of insulin and my doctor recommended some to me.

1 Like

Could this make us stronger aswell ? ā™¤ā–”ā—‡ā™§ā˜†

Iā€™ve had permanent results with the OG diabetes field.

3 Likes

My head felt tingly after listening to it like the top of my head. My breathing got better, but I was coughing. My hands became thicker like it got strength, usually happens with plasma mitochondria field as well. Felt like it was detoxing. Thatā€™s my review. ;) Also, I lose weight much easier. I listened to this after and before the abdominal muscle one. and I had a hard time breathing because I think the mitochondria or something activated the field to continuos use. But good news, worked too well. MAde my stomach hurt alot and my abs literally got bigger. Not sure why but this field makes me cough same as my mom. Interesting. I am guessing it is a detox symptom.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been chasing down alternative theories re: Alzheimerā€™s since the amyloid hypothesis blew up last year. One path is mitochondria. What boosts mitochondria seems to help with cognition. Various frequencies used in photobiomodulation that help stimulate mitochondria also help the brain. 40 hz, which made a lot of wave in Alzheimerā€™s research, also helps mitochondria

This is a brain field. Not surprised you felt some stimulation there. I should probably post something in the plasma charged mitochondria thread.

4 Likes