Voy contigo

1 Like

Watt?

1 Like

Your thread is being highjacked

1 Like

Ik. What’s happening¿

2 Likes

I understood the general idea but what kind of program is it exactly? As I said, creators are more likely to answer your question.

1 Like

Apropos of this, it’s not listening to two fields simultaneously, but I often focus on the Subconscious Limits Removal video (played silently) whilst listening to another field.

I find that works well together synergistically with any field. :smiley:

2 Likes

Uial you just gave me a really nice idea haha thank you man, im trying to develop Biokinesis so I’m looping quasi crystal and love gratitude and appreciation while practicing to help me manifest the ability

Usually I play atmospheric vibration riser on my other device but I’m going to see if i can get that field on my other phone instead! Maybe I can loop both! Thanks bro

2 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear it.

You could try looping the Quasi Crystal video silently whilst listening to Love, Gratitude and Appreciation.

The latter field isn’t programmed into the current video, which is simply an album art image provided by the Distrokid website.

2 Likes

Uial you just blew my mind man! Haha that’s genius! You’re a genius! Thanks bro lol

So just having the video play on the screen will be just as effective as listening to it would be? Would I have to watch the video?

2 Likes

No worries. :smiley:

Personally, I find that it’s necessary to be able to see the video at least partially. I find it most effective when the entire video is visible.

Watching it actively yields better results for me, but I also experience the effects of the field to some extent from simply being able to see the video.

Focussing more on connecting to the field’s energy in the video and being in a more meditative state yields more results for me.

But your results may vary.

3 Likes

Okay after I eat after the gym and play all of my hormones and stuff I’ll meditate to this field for an hour every day starting tomorrow!

I’ve been making a lot of drastic changes ever since I got glory man lol

3 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Still giggling about the 7 last posts… They resonate with my revolutionary side lol.

Seriously, great ideas. The videos are not to be underestimated, apparently. Especially when I think about those like the Dragon Intercession or Sun Gazer… among others.

Guys, a question for you @uial, @GoddessesAndGod: the Live Meditation audio is above all about Earth/Gaia for me. Sounds ridiculously obvious but what I mean is this: even when at times, I don’t have the motivation to join the mass meditation and “meet” the participants’ energy, I still say to myself “come on, make an effort and just do it for your Mother Earth”.

Note that I use the field also on other days (not only on weekends).

So the question is: I assume that I can play it while listening to other audios? Then, shall I lower the volume of one of them?

2 Likes

I don’t tend to play two audios simultaneously.

However, I have played the Live Radio (Meditations) video (silently) whilst listening to other fields or vice versa.

3 Likes

Yes, I meant “silence” when I wrote “lower the volume”, I should have specified it. Thanks Uial :) I’ll try that formula!

3 Likes

at this point your own experimentation could be of service to you.

have you tried mixing mono-toned audios with musical audios?

have you tried playing audios with different speakers?

i’ve done so and i’ve had pleasing results. i can only speak for myself because i enjoy experimenting and seeing if it works for me or not. it’s great to listen to others, but make up your own mind with your own experiences.

4 Likes

Oh, I see now! :slight_smile:

No worries. I find it can feel wonderful when combined with some fields.

3 Likes

Well one would be a morphic field that boosts other fields

Forgot to reply to this thread.

@gpo found these answers from Dream and Sam:

Edit to add: Missed this in the FAQs and the post by @_OM below.
(Thank you, @_OM!)

4 Likes