Moldavite Energy

Just learned about moldavite and listened to this for the first time. I felt like the first time I tried magic mushrooms: at home in the weirdness.

4 Likes

Can one say that generally 1 min of a crystal audio = 1 min of wearing a crystal? :thinking:

1 Like

I actually got a jarring pain in my right eye listening to Moldavite. Half a year ago I had inflammation in this eye an autoimmune condition, using cortison and laser to make the aqute inflammation go away, the eye was incredibly red and painful. I sometimes still feel it can be a bit irritated, but nothing like listening to this moldavite frequency for the first time.

2 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

neil cleghorn7 days ago

Possible benefits ?

profile_pic

Rahul Kapoor9 days ago

Is there any stone for intensify Psych power

profile_pic

xsirena zinc orunmillaa month ago

417 hz 487 hz

profile_pic

Petra Petra2 months ago

I love this Vltavin Energy​:green_heart: This is very precious audio for me with special meaning. Thank you so much :pray::white_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

Mattias Lundin2 months ago

Is it good for detoxing the body?:face_with_monocle:

profile_pic

king crab2 months ago

I played this at my workplace and people got so emotional! :sweat_smile:Anybody else wanna put this to the test? Lol

profile_pic

aura fairy2 months ago

wait is that the vitamine d videoby sapien that got removed ? it sounds familiar

profile_pic

Enigma2 months ago

A little poem I made while listening.

I choose the song I want to hear,
Because life is made of choices.
I choose to grin from ear to ear,

I glide on the path of my highest good,
I give it my all like I should,

I choose to go forward despite the odds,
And I choose to sing this wondrous clause,

profile_pic

cherry fawn3 months ago (edited)

i am kind to myself. i allow love to fill me up and guide me in all my actions. i am aligned with the frequency of love.

my heart is open, loving, and pure.
my heart is balanced, and powerful

i am able to let go of the past to forgive myself and others. i love myself and others fearlessly.

i love and accept myself as i am. i am love.

profile_pic

Suhani Srivastava3 months ago

Works

profile_pic

𝒜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶3 months ago

I was crying before this and had a hard time sleeping. I fell out of breath and this helped me calm down. My breathing adjusted and I felt sleepy. Can’t wait to see how this u folds later on. I NEED change and it’s inevitable. So I’m ready.

profile_pic

noa shohat3 months ago

my dreams are like the tv ahow black mirror, they are so weird but interesting

profile_pic

Danny6 months ago

God bless everyone :heart:

profile_pic

Fire Flower6 months ago

after i listened yo this while a sleep i woke up happy

profile_pic

Deborah MacKinnon6 months ago

On my journey with this. I just want to know can this work even with the sound below detectable?!:green_heart:

profile_pic

Chloe Jennyka6 months ago

Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

Rain Fall8 months ago

my heart is shattered. my soul is raped. I am so deeply profoundly immensely hurt.

profile_pic

Richard Souffrant9 months ago

Is this ment for charging moldovite ? What are the results when playing this near a moldavite??

profile_pic

Prod. By Trench9 months ago

strong feeling physically made me nauseous mostly cause i just woke up so my stomach is empty

profile_pic

catalina figueroa9 months ago

currently crying… only by listenting for 2 minutes, tears of joy :)

profile_pic

Brittany Vibez10 months ago

I feel my chakras vibrating with this one :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

Maria Elena10 months ago

Moldavite completely relaxes me within seconds of hearing this. I went into a trance and my breathing slowed way down. I’m amazed! :heart:

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:a year ago

After listening, had a tower moment crying yesterday … a very bad crying episode. Felt almost suicidal.
Then I dreamed of a huuuuge space ship taking me, I figured this field had something to do with it.
I’ve also had alien dreams with the quasi field swell not sure what to make if it

profile_pic

Ezequiel Bogadoa year ago

Any secret of moldavite to tell? Or any tips to keep in mind?

profile_pic

Ezequiel Bogadoa year ago

Algún secreto de la moldavita para contar?
O algún tips para tener en cuenta?

profile_pic

dave coraha year ago

Namaste to all

profile_pic

Learner Lovea year ago

This feels like a warm hug

profile_pic

Treasure2Beholda year ago

Moldavite reminds me of a time when the Earth was lush, wild and beautiful.

profile_pic

Marlene Matosa year ago

Hello, please, an instruction: when you hear this frequency, do you have to look at the screen while playing? Thanks

profile_pic

Tammy Lodgea year ago

Here at 444 comments :grin::metal:

profile_pic

Erin Lee Cronisea year ago

uhhh is there supposed to be hella static- or that just me

profile_pic

Jeffrey Steelflexa year ago

Could this help hair growth

profile_pic

Fairy Tana year ago

My heard hurts a lot listening to this, it’s a very strong tension not sure if I can continue listening…it hurts a lot

profile_pic

Divinea year ago

May this moldavite remove all the people that are bothering me from my life, may these negative people be executed from my life. May god get my name off their mind, may success come to me with no obstacles.

profile_pic

Nhat Minh Nguyena year ago

Is this a morphic frequency ?

profile_pic

A T2 years ago

WOW. I’m laughing so hard because I came across this healing frequency and my thought process was “this is actually the first amazing healing frequency that’s not Sapien Medicines frequencies” finding out much later, this is Sapiens work! Happy to find this other channel of yours. Another life changing frequency. You’re the best.

profile_pic

Catty2 years ago

Awesome! Grateful :purple_heart::purple_heart: Please make azeztulite, lybian desert glass and phenakite energies.

profile_pic

Chakrabunny Tarot2 years ago

While listening to this my kids and I started laughing uncontrollably and the light started flickering then just stayed on and wouldn’t shut off!! :joy::joy::woman_shrugging::exploding_head:

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist2 years ago

Thank you Dream Seeds <3

profile_pic

Listen to yourself2 years ago

This energy is beneficial to me in tiny little doses.

profile_pic

Listen to yourself2 years ago

Be careful how you approach… Me, the situation… Hmmm, I better listen! /!

profile_pic

Divine Blessings2 years ago

I am a miserable person, who suffered all his life, and I think I will never be happy but cry myself to death.

profile_pic

Pasta Di Casa2 years ago

I play the music near my moldavites

profile_pic

الاء محمد2 years ago

When I listen to this my right ear started hering this sound like vibrating

profile_pic

Kyrsten Bean2 years ago (edited)

That’s strange, I was listening to emotional blockage and realized my heart chakra is hella blocked. Then I came across this. Hope it helps! Update: it made me smile and feel a dissolving of barriers.

profile_pic

seeker2 years ago

I absolutely love this one! And love the stone series too! :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:DEEP GRATITUDE for all your work and service, Dream Seeds!!!?? :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4: From Belgium, Europe :pray:t4:

profile_pic

Binh Cam2 years ago

Thank you I love you

profile_pic

Spiritual Coach & Astrologer- Cyndi2 years ago

I wanted to download this Moldavite energy and hoped to find a Patreon link but the link you give in your description leads to a Monkey dead-end page. M class flare is inbound and while others will be running to buy toilet paper I am thinking of stocking up on alchemical energies.

profile_pic

Amanda Sampath2 years ago

My heart started to pound instantly and I’m sitting :astonished:

profile_pic

Taha’s Tarot2 years ago (edited)

i hope my kundalini is activated again. I need to be cleansed completely. I know that the doctors can’t help me.

profile_pic

Mago Kh2 years ago (edited)

All jokes aside. 10 minutes after listening to this I got memories I had forgotten with my ex. I could feel the memories as it was right now and I could really feel the love I had for her… I could feel how much I loved her soul again wow…this is definitely powerful.

Btw I didn’t think about her on purpose. It really just came out of nowhere

profile_pic

zozo in your area2 years ago (edited)

Heyyy sappy I wanted to ask, how many times can I hear this field in a day?

profile_pic

Liena2 years ago

So I cried for no apparent reason my heart was just aching all Of a sudden I started crying and shaking my head

profile_pic

Tania2 years ago

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

Snorlax 2Active2 years ago

I wonder if one chants some mantra while listening it may help to build connection with God and not some random extraterrestrial entities.

profile_pic

spiritual being2 years ago (edited)

Dragon egg Star essenite would be amazing

profile_pic

spiritual being2 years ago

This vs quadible integrity moldavite frequency? Which one is better

profile_pic

Simply Nightcore2 years ago

Can you play this on your phone with moldavite on top? To activate the energy onto the Crystal

profile_pic

Sunday Serjohn2 years ago

Hey can someone let me If there is a difference between listening to this and actually having the stone?

profile_pic

mystic2 years ago

I wonder how you got its frequency, how you extracted it

profile_pic

Kath Erigin2 years ago

CANNOT STOP YAWNING. yawning = energy release, not like little baby yawns like BIG ARSE JAW UNHINGING yawns one after another… holy cow…

profile_pic

Faziah Addala2 years ago

DE TOUT COEUR :heart:MERCI​:rose::heart:THANK YOU SO MUCH :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::sun_with_face:
LOVE …PEACE AND JOY​:dove::deciduous_tree::sun_with_face::rose::hugs:

profile_pic

Krypt _2 years ago

What does this do exactly can someone explain pls(i read the description but I don’t understand what it exactly does)

profile_pic

Bones3 years ago

This made me think of stuff my ex did and became angry. Played out this scenario (in my head) where I was telling him off… feels a bit better now

profile_pic

Aden Bisaya3 years ago

I’m gonna leave this comment to see when I started listen. I’ll come back in 6 months. :grin:

profile_pic

Simply Nightcore3 years ago (edited)

I just ordered a moldavite Crystal but I think it might be fake😰
I will update on what happens!

profile_pic

Lisa cat3 years ago

I felt downloads streaming in. High pitched frequencies. I know the council is always with me but I do know this helped. Grateful :heart::blossom:

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye3 years ago

I wonder what this would be like after plasma light, I get overwhelmed and panicky easily and don’t regulate my emotions well so honestly it scares me, it would likely be intense or torsion then plasma then this and maybe busman medicine and essence of mantras, crucible. So many options :astonished::sparkles:

profile_pic

Cate Chapman3 years ago

Wow I love this, instantly felt the energy throughout my body

profile_pic

Nicolas :butterfly:3 years ago

Just got a pendant with moldalite and lodolite haha :) thank you ! for this and bessings and love to all :) peace on earth …

profile_pic

Lucy Kajetsky3 years ago

Hey! Is there any possibility you could do one with libyan desert glass? :heart:

profile_pic

jax3 years ago

this gave me a throbbing headache damn

profile_pic

123 1233 years ago

How do you give out that frequency from the crystal? Im curious. Thanks

profile_pic

Verociity3 years ago

I’ve listened to this twice in a month, both were followed by some of the worst and most stressful days in my life, it’s true that it brings your demons to the surface.

profile_pic

Khadija Ahmed3 years ago

omg idk this is working or my computer is just bugging but whenever I play this video my computer start lagging like its doesn’t scroll down smoothly but when I play another video it does scroll smoothly.

profile_pic

Earth Goddess Uchechi3 years ago

My chest has been tight for the past 5 months on its own as a result of my spiritual and emotional awakening but I still feel like I havnt reached a certain level of awareness yet. Excited to see what this energy has in store for me

profile_pic

Bombacio3 years ago

i tried 3 different sets of headphones and all im getting is fuzz half way through. very distracting

profile_pic

Legendary Fish3 years ago

Could you please make an Azurite one. Same sound. Just started to listen to the one from Energetic Alchemy Crystal Kingdom 2 and it has dreadful music

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura3 years ago

this is so fucking beautiful :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Spiritual Shield Maiden Divine Wisdom3 years ago

Will this video help for water retention :innocent:say yes. If not is there one that does? xxx

profile_pic

Conscious Queen3 years ago

When I first heard of Moldavite and how powerful it is, I said that I would never get it. Now I believe I’m being called towards it. Ive been seeing synchronicities for months now and this is probably part of the reason why. Funny how I just get into this bcuz last week I was going through the symptoms of an ascension. Once this started playing I started to feel pain in different parts of my body

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

This is my favorite stone.
It protects, detoxes, and strengthens the heart.
Thank you for all your work, but for this especially.
:santa::love_letter::green_heart:

profile_pic

R. A3 years ago

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation: Sapiens
This is very special energy
It is very strong and this is the reason to listen the track just once per day,Feel how my head start to pulsate and I need grounding many times after the sesion :blush:

profile_pic

TheNewAbnormal3 years ago

Thank you so much Sapien! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

profile_pic

justine jacinto3 years ago

While listening to this i just got the weirdest sound ever heard like a gust of wind but different sooo much different wtf

profile_pic

Saqib Hussain3 years ago

Is there any video for root Chakra?

profile_pic

Marlee Naylor3 years ago

yooo I was just tryna find information about moldavite energy, so a watched a few seconds and was like wtf is this the whole video? sO I SKIP TO THE MIDDLE AND I COULD FEEL IT IN MY CHEST IMMEDIATELY

profile_pic

j alb3 years ago

Stumbled upon Moldavite today… It eventually led me here. The second this started playing I felt a rush or sensation through at first my arms and it vibrated to my head. Almost feels magnetic or electrical at first. Will investigate and research this further.

profile_pic

Marleni Betances3 years ago

8:15 17 10 23 20 30744 45

profile_pic

conner Nolan3 years ago

Moldavite is a Tektite stone from a meteorite that crashed into the Czech Republic 500 million years ago. This is an extraterrestrial stone and is capable of extracting your ET abilities. This stone was truly sent from the cosmos to help humanity and change the world :alien::flying_saucer:

profile_pic

ManhwaVerse°•☆3 years ago

how many times should I listen to dream seeds videos?

profile_pic

Tanya D3 years ago

Please make a video of Labradorite stone, cavansite crystal and opal stone . Thank you

profile_pic

Jake Brabec3 years ago

I’m getting a natural high from listening to this, it is so nice to be able to channel these thoughts / feelings!

profile_pic

RebelleFleur3 years ago (edited)

I want to live a life full of wonders, possibilities and success.
(I’m holding my Moldavite and Herkimer diamond right on my heart)

profile_pic

Daphne Gerry3 years ago

I love this!!! Thank you!! :pray:

profile_pic

Daphne Gerry3 years ago

I’ve noticed heart palpitations while listening as well as becoming emotional. Perhaps easing into listening every other day instead. This might sound crazy but I also feel oddly at peace when I hear it.

profile_pic

Priyanka D’sa3 years ago (edited)

I cry buckets listening to this…3 listens n 3 times I cried…reminds me how much I rejected my own self…but i don’t feel anything in my heart chakra…
After further listening…I was able to forgive my family members after holding on to the anger for 8 years…I don’t know what is the intent of this audio…but this works better in releasing than forgiveness and release audio from sm…for me that is…

profile_pic

Katie Goodwin3 years ago

Thank you so peaceful

profile_pic

an alien babe3 years ago

I started meditating with Moldavite and Pietersite 2 days ago. Today, I bursted into tears about 15 minutes after meditating and felt a great relief knowing my heart chakra is being healed. Oh, about Pietersite, idk if this is its energy’s effect or something’s going on with my phone but my phone lost wifi 3 times since this afternoon while my other family members experienced nothing unusual with the internet.

profile_pic

Limerence3 years ago (edited)

I have listened to this 2 times and I have a lump in my throat 2 times as if I want to cry but I have no emotions or thoughts associated with it. I feel peaceful but my body is reacting as if under stress.
Update:

Day 1: I had so much energy after listening to it and the synchronicity was off the charts. I saw angel numbers on videos and other things like never before. Mostly i would just see 444 or 1111. But now within 5 hours I saw about 6-7 synchronicity. And I slept like a baby. I am having the sensations of reliving the past but it’s good memories from the past. And it seems like my spiritual growth just accelerated.

Day 2: I had 3 weird dreams back to back last night. All of them were intense. In 2 of them I literally woke up from sleep because I was laughing so much in my dreams. I remember all the dreams crearly. i have also been sleeping a lot, at least 9-10 hours a day and even after that I am tired. I am using Sapian med’s emotional release, trauma release and depression and anxiety frequencies too just to be safe.

profile_pic

Catbat 93 years ago

the second I placed the order online for a piece everything has started changing, I’ve had so much emotional repair going on, people moving, new people showing support, I just can’t believe it’s a coincidence :exploding_head:

profile_pic

Claire McGee3 years ago

I get terribly excited with moldavite some holy grail madness path … I have the tiniest bit Eva this amplifier is amazing and I just got delivery of some moldavite incense today … right now I’m in heaven :crazy_face::sparkling_heart::rainbow::pray:t2:

profile_pic

Sheila Mason3 years ago

i am an motional empath and a psycic medium and for the past month everywhere i go on diferant sites i see the name moldavite it must mean something .any ideas .thank you .

profile_pic

Marcus Rocco3 years ago

I havent felt anything yet,how was your experiences with this stone/vibration?

profile_pic

ShivohaMayank3 years ago

Lost.
help me…

profile_pic

Plano B Life3 years ago

Well, it was strong

profile_pic

ShivohaMayank3 years ago

Can i download it??

profile_pic

Gigi Masters3 years ago

Wow !! I listen to this for the first time last night with my daughter. I felt a little pain on the right side of my chest. I said to my daughter this is the most powerful stone vid I have ever felt. Ouch. I said to her again, do you actually feel this ? She said yes it’s making me tired. After we listened to it we started laughing, like when you hear the funniest joke and you can’t stop. Tears of laughter. Idk what happened last night but today I played it 2 x in a row. Waiting for another surprise :joy:

profile_pic

Melcome Pay3 years ago

Addendem to my earlier comment ;re effect of SOUND… most of human race not really AWARE of its effect upon the human brain., and that sound can be used to alter/ control human behavior… by affecting our emotions… this IS being done… and can be used in a way detrimental to us by those who have thier own * agenda*… This is not a conspiricy theory… Just observe the effect upon a group of humans, of the vibrations of music. Both Plato and Socrates have something to say on the effect of the " wrong" kind of music on the human being. Sorry to introduce a note of darkness here. I have a piece of Quartz crystal which sometimes appears to react when play piano… It will fall off its stand. I’ve observed this several times. Probobly just reacting to certain notes/ chords?

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

I never said. (T) (H)(A)(N) (K) Y​:gift_heart:U :relaxed:

profile_pic

Martin3 years ago

This thing is really expensive even in Moldau here damn it! So this tool here thank goodness

profile_pic

Ignacio Castellanos4 years ago

A MUST for empaths.

profile_pic

Christ Consciousness4 years ago

I played this to one of my crystals to see if it would pick up the energy and it did exactly that for me im not sure if it worked for anyone else also but it definitely charged my crystal with more energy

profile_pic

Light & Shadow4 years ago (edited)

Thank you ALL for all that you ARE. Thank you SM for helping us realize our truths.
:heart::pray:t4:

profile_pic

lisa4 years ago

I am a psychic and I find your channel very helpful. Thank you for all you do xxxxx

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

And it is. 11:11. :innocent:

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford4 years ago

Now this. I listened to the grounding video that was just released. Most of this one and I had to go to the bathroom. I wound up going outside. The sun is up but way behind the clouds which are rolling in pretty fast. I was barefoot. I didn’t stay long.
Even before going outside I could feel the energy in my legs from the grounding video. Thank you.

profile_pic

Yassa Magdy4 years ago

Hey I listened to this and I had a weird dream and I woke up screaming, I don’t think I’m ready for the truth yet

profile_pic

Erish Del Corro4 years ago

Is this for meditating? Sorry newbie

profile_pic

Angel love4 years ago

Someone stole my moldavite stone :( It is not good to take others crystals because of the person types of energies that are locked inside the stone.

profile_pic

Melcome Pay4 years ago (edited)

Came across this stone whilst watching “Ancient Aliens” This is my first time listening… My question is HOW have you produced this sound? Ps check out Cymatics… the may be a further insight into this! CYMATICS… the observable effect of SOUND on physical objects… and prob including US?

profile_pic

Marlena Sien4 years ago

First couple days I listened to this, my body was just freaking out, going through a detox.
My mind was like: we don’t need to eat, and we have so much energy.
It felt like I was floating, and yet hyper-focus was available when I genuinely wanted to do something.

profile_pic

Sapien? Would you consider doing a Rose Quartz, and or a Lemurian Seed energy for us? L. O. V. E. Y☺U

profile_pic

My :phone: is 99% and :alarm_clock: says. 9:11. :grinning::earth_asia::earth_americas::earth_africa::v::+1::grinning::relaxed:

profile_pic

AuthenticSOLfullness9994 years ago

:dragon_face::fire::fire::dragon_face:

profile_pic

Schuyler4 years ago

:green_heart::pray:t2::green_heart:

profile_pic

My :alarm_clock: says 2:22. :star::waning_crescent_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::full_moon::sun_with_face::full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon:happy full snow :snowflake: moon everybody

profile_pic

Elena Burns4 years ago

Rubs maldovite oil on left wrist . Time to change my life today. Feeling green :heart:

profile_pic

Soulstice4 years ago (edited)

Listening to this frequency daily since around end of October last year has flipped my life upside down…it’s done a complete 180. Everything has changed, I purged a lot of demons, and actually came in alignment with my heart. Make no mistake, I did the personal work required, this Moldavite frequency was instrumental in acting as a catalyst for that change, and allowing me to come in alignment with my purpose if I followed my guidance system. I’m now living my dream life of abundance and happiness, doing what I love everyday. Thank you so much Dream Seeds, and wish everyone listening to this good luck!

UPDATE: Wow, it’s been over a year and I can’t tell you how ridiculously AMAZING my life is! I could have never dreamt of having the things I have now, feeling so grounded, clear, alive…I am extremely grateful to Spirit for this opportunity to be alive and finding this amazing track that really set things in motion towards my dream life. And loads of gratitude to all the kind commenters… I truly wish you all much success with this track. And of course, my deepest gratitude to Sapien!!

profile_pic

Essou4 years ago

I’m Psychic so " I have a developed Energy Body" I feel emotional release in my heart chakra

profile_pic

Goldie Locks4 years ago

I have moldavite. It gives me energy & love feelings and it also like in the description above gives some type of knowing. Not the normal knowing like a strong sense of other forces are around. I tend to get energy streams from it sometimes through the top of my head. Could be extra terrestrial. I also have an extra terrestrial quartz stone it is small but it sure does connect with other being a besides us. :purple_heart::yellow_heart::star:

profile_pic

patricia bareiro4 years ago

Hola,existe un canal como éste, pero en español?gracias por responder.

profile_pic

Timeline Wizard4 years ago

I have crazy dreams with this , it always points on my fears and personal limitations and how I deal with them , it’s so helpful cause I can remember dreams very well and learn from it .
Like last night I had a dreams that was significant for me . I meet some dude that I saw he killed security guy in front of me , he said let’s go and do this together .
We spent time together , he was friendly and I found him as friend not as criminal but then when I wanted to go he warned me that if I don’t come back to do together cocaine that he will be mad at me , possibly kill me right . But he didn’t know where I live so I was like I can avoid this guy , but I felt fear walking in street after it and I definitely didn’t want to be criminal like him wasn’t my thing I just could see beyond his actions his personality and he tried to control situations out of fear that he may be powerless and abandoned if he doesn’t control things around him .
Dream was perfect reflection of how I felt about being myself , I used to do things I don’t want to avoid being seen as bad person by someone like to not get them mad so they will talk to everyone how bad person I m and for no reason everyone may just hate me for what I m not even , like you know misperception about me . And he (that criminal guy from dream) represented how I deal with my dear of being seen as bad , by controlling situations and people .
It’s absolutely stunning dream , made me realize so much about my Ego and how I defend my ego , it’s crazy that both characters me and criminal guy are Me . All is reflection of my state of being .
Like if I feel nothing about people talking their negative perspectives about me (which ain’t even negative it’s just perspective that brings lower vibration emotions) then I wouldn’t see situation like this as any threat at all . See it’s all about how I feel about situation not about situation itself , situation is neutral .
This stone is good I will keep listening and update process :facepunch::heart:

profile_pic

shishir jathar4 years ago

Moldavite, with its beautiful green energy, is first and foremost a stone of the heart. … Green crystal energy is used to resolve blockages and to re-balance the Heart Chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly.

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Ok this frequency harmonized good whith my moldavite oil and its makes me happy and raise my vibration conbining the moldavite oil whith this kinda moldavite is the best stone for happines and high vibes and if you combine moldavite whith moldavite wow :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Blossom with Fmw4 years ago

As promised. I am back with my results.To make it clear I am not paid by Sapien Medicine or Dream Seeds for the results that i am going to share here with everyone. Been loyal to Sapien Medicine since 2012 so please i am not a fake account to simply sharing my results here After using the videos , first feeling is my emotions and strong feelings at ajna chakra , headache for few days it cleanse and healing. Since then synchronicity happened quite frequently. Start seeing numbers 1111, 111 frequently either in videos or billboard advertisements but still telling myself it is just coincidence because it is month of November. Sale for 1111 is so norm. Then on my way to work am asked Universe to show me a clear sign and not coincidence number 1111 or 11 or 111. My working day go as normal until when i about to go for my lunch, my colleague call me to ask for help and when i turned around, i am speechless when i saw she just created the number 1111 and is BIG and the only number 1111 appeared right in front my eyes with dark screen! From that day onwards, i communicates more with Universe , asking more and more signs that impossible to manifest instantly but to be honest the signs that i am asking it appear instantly. I am in speechless but feel so Happy and Amazing so Blessed so Lucky . One of the example is i am asking for a butterfly, instantly i saw it on you tube videos but again i said i want another butterfly…you know what my dear viewers ? REAL BUTTERFLY fly inside my house! Is it real? Yes it is! I found i can easily manifested things that i desires! It’s so easy. The most interesting experience is i am asking to show me number 2 , 222,2222 . While driving i saw 2222, then when arrived at car park there’s a beautiful parking lot for me to parked my car, when i look in front my car park is at Level 2 with the BIG blue number 2 in front of me! Which i hardly have a chance to parked at this level is always full and the hardest level to get a space. Wow is so so awesome right! I have lots more beautiful nice experienced to share but i think it is too long to continue so i stop here. Thank you Sapien Medicine. Thank you Dream Seeds. You are truly Phenomenal! Your work increasingly fantastic . I admire and respect and appreciates your all hard work! Keep it up. Happy Manifesting dear all :)

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic4 years ago

Wow I feel amazing :sparkling_heart::blush:

profile_pic

beba snekk4 years ago (edited)

What a powerful experience! The other day, my first time listening to it, immediately the energy was felt strongly in my heart, my general chest area.

What happened soon after, I remembered a painful memory. And it was hurting like never before. Then, it stopped. I do not feel connected to the memory anymore. If you do listen, know that you may revive old memories, but the energy of the stone is gentle and healing. Take the pain in the warm embrace of your heart, it will be alright. It was healthy for me to go through the experience, it truly heals.

My dreams are loving, kind, and filled with calm presence. The sobriety in the mind is just real, with all the stones I tried, such intelligent feeling of progress. Kind to the heart.

I always wondered how it is to hold them in hands, and I am grateful for this opportunity to experience it, from my home. Thank you. :heart:

Edit: there have been nights with somewhat unwanted dreams, but I am finding myself grateful for the experience. As always, remember to breathe.

profile_pic

Shan Free4 years ago

I own 2 lovely pieces of moldavite and carry them everyday

profile_pic

Tom-Lee Allinne Diego4 years ago

wow this is intense, chills all over my body

profile_pic

Ascension Alliance Hawaii4 years ago (edited)

Moldavite is a higher heart Chakra transformational stone. Be ready for transformation!

profile_pic

light seeker4 years ago

I have use moldavite small piece… before using this powerful crsytal make sure emotional are cleanse and dealt with coz this will enhance all emotions thoughts and energy good or bad.

profile_pic

German Zanoni4 years ago

Thanks… I love this channel

profile_pic

kleem-lord hooterz-girl4 years ago

There is so much digital distortion on this audio file it’s not even funny. This is unlistenable.

profile_pic

vera donna4 years ago

Referred to as the stone of the heart, Moldavite is said to directly influence the heart chakra which is responsible for regulating a balance between the interactions we have with the outside world and the ones we have with ourselves. When the heart chakra is experiencing any imbalance or blockage, our emotional responses to life are negatively effected causing us to live in fear over living in love.

Moldavite helps keep the Heart Chakra balanced and at bay. It also clears and activates the Third Eye, Crown, and Soul Star Chakras.

profile_pic

vera donna4 years ago

A stone of the heart, Moldavite is known to resonate the heart with the mind thereby enabling the two to work in coherence. It is also known to help awaken past forgotten memories and coming up with solutions in times of trouble. When the mind and body start working in a synchronized manner, the two rely on one another to reach a conclusive decision.

profile_pic

vera donna4 years ago

Moldavite is known to be a great diagnostic tool that highlights the source of illness and furthermore aids the healing process owing to its high vibrational energy. Also said to possess rejuvenating properties, Moldavite slows down aging by preventing mental degeneration, helps memory retention, maintain balance, and much more. In addition to that, Moldavite also helps with respiratory tract infections, allergies, gout, anemia, etc.

profile_pic

vera donna4 years ago

WOW,this is really amazing!Thank You,Thank You, Thank You!Love&Light!

profile_pic

Mario Galan Perez4 years ago

What a shit

profile_pic

Aron x4 years ago

These people might not be crazy after all

profile_pic

Aron x4 years ago

I have a theory that people with schizophrenia are actually born with their third eye open

profile_pic

Thiago Gomes4 years ago

As a moldavite user this is incredible… fantastic work mate

profile_pic

DB34 years ago

I’m at peace!

profile_pic

Thomas4 years ago

I like the energy it feels a bit like uncoditional love for me.

profile_pic

Lopiky 54 years ago

Yesterday I found Moldavite (Vltavín) in Czech location Něchov. 6g and looking better than that in this video

profile_pic

josiestwisted4 years ago

Well I used this, n I think it gives off very strong spiritual protection, long story short someone near me broke their foot while attacking me, I did nothing but harness my energy while breaking free from the grasp they had around me. Dangerous indeed. Believe it or not tho all in U, sapien med user since mid 2013.

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago (edited)

WOW it is 1:11:o::x::o::x::o::x:

profile_pic

4 years ago (edited)

After 2 days I came to realize it was because of this I am remembering my dreams vividly even dreams I thought I had forgotten.
It gets me in a true flow.
Bless you Dream Seeds/ Sapien Medicine!

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician4 years ago

can you make one for citrine

profile_pic

Advocate SP4 years ago

Nothing happened

profile_pic

Paolo Piga4 years ago

So in a few words, what does this do?

profile_pic

Yash Singh4 years ago

Can anyone explain what This Video will do to me? And We have to use earphones?
And Which stone Is Better?

profile_pic

Aysia Heningburg4 years ago

So how do you capture the sound frequency of crystals I have always been interested in that this is amazing an thankyou for making these

profile_pic

Aysia Heningburg4 years ago

I’m wearing a whole bunch of high frequency crystals I got Moldavite stuff in my ponytail this feels great

profile_pic

Mare Eva4 years ago

Gosh! I feel tensed on my 3rd eye. So powerful!

profile_pic

Angel Leo4 years ago

Wow! This one is really strong. I’m clairaudient and got a loud buzzing/popping in my ear for the first few seconds and last few seconds of this video … this is the signal that I get from Spirit when I’m experiencing something divine. I couldn’t look at the image in the video for too long as it made me light headed. I’m going to have to go slow with this one. Powerful and extraordinary! Thanks again!

profile_pic

Liz G.4 years ago (edited)

At first I felt a mild sharp pain in my heart :heart:, it did t last long perhaps 1 minute no more, (I did suffer a mini hearth attack a little over a month ago, which I heal with frequencies, healing codes and Archangel Raphael’s help) I feel this stone finished the work, at the same time my forehead felt as it was expending, something shift from the back of my head again a mild pressured headache that didn’t last more than seconds, I stretch my back, shoulders, hips, and I was in aw, it felt so relaxing :relieved:, the second time i laid down in my bed I felt as if I was floating( if it wasn’t for my children I would have probably last longer floating) over all my experience listening 3 times in a row were very relaxing :relieved: Thank you for everything you create, thank you for everything you give, thank you for everything that you are :sparkles::seedling::palms_up_together:t2:

profile_pic

I.K.R4 years ago

Lower back starting aching instantly and chest felt tight

profile_pic

Genuine Entertainment4 years ago (edited)

Beautiful and relaxing. I really like that scratchy effect. Southing. I wear my moldavite earings, necklaces and rings every day.

profile_pic

Astro Research4 years ago

Sir plz make audio for IElTS as well…plz sir

profile_pic

Cosmic Healer-The High Priestess Speaks4 years ago

Thank you so very much

profile_pic

Michelle M.C Tran4 years ago

I use this moldavite crystal and it helps and wakes me up early in the morning to meditate. And I’m wide awake. And it clears my auras

profile_pic

elo4 years ago

Hi Dream Seeds can you please let me know if this help make your other frequencies stronger for me

profile_pic

Blossom with Fmw4 years ago

Thank you so much Sapien Medicine. I will try this and will share my experience 221019. Your work increasingly AWESOME!!!

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail4 years ago

"but its profound ability to accelerate one’s personal and spiritual evolution makes it highly sought "
You weren’t joking when you said that. I won’t post my result since I don’t think anyone would understand because every person probably has different ablility and approach when dealing with live problem, and I think every person who using this vid or maybe have the stone has already feel, seen and know the effect. That said I want to say Thank You so much Dream Seeds/Sapien Med because this vid is really helpful :pray:

profile_pic

x Active Xx Goldeneye 0074 years ago

This even increase your strong will ,the urge of fap is like decreasing ,and it helps you refresh your soul to not look womans like sexual object its cleans alot of your well been :relaxed:

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Guys use this on pc or tv or try whith Headset becauze its stronger i can feel it more stronger if i use it whith this but yeah thats great i feel so lightheaded and chilled and happy and my mind is expanding and my 3rd eye is open and expanding even more i feel really connected whith this also sapien what you recommend using this freuqency or your 3rd eye frequency i buyed i should use it whith or whithout Headphones :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:thank you​:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartbeat:

profile_pic

emma jean4 years ago

Simply awesome! Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

MegKhael4 years ago

Can I use this to energise other Stone such Citrine, Aventurine, Amertyst…? :sweat_smile:

profile_pic

Madhu Prabhakaran4 years ago

Thankyou Dream seeds for this priceless gift, right gift as we approach 2020 n tipping point for Earth Ascension. I googled Moldavite n chakras n got this:

Moldavite, with its beautiful green energy, is first and foremost a stone of the heart. The Heart Chakra is located near the center of the breastbone. … Moldavite also stimulates the Third Eye and Crown Chakras. The Brow Chakra, or Third Eye, is the center of our perception and command.

May the Universe bestow upon you with all the power n blessings for you mission to contribute to humanity. Excited abt Moldavite. Listened twice so far

profile_pic

Andrés Flores4 years ago

Please make a stone series! This is amazing

profile_pic

Sam Freda4 years ago

I know Moldavite and I must say you did an excellent job with this audio!!!

profile_pic

Gabriel Stein4 years ago

I am ver grateful for this, thanks sapien. I asked for a Crystal energiser on the Water charger one and you came up with one of the most powerful Crystal frequencies there is. <3

profile_pic

Hondo Escatoor4 years ago

Will this also help with the “homeostasis and change” you talked about on the sapien med channel?

profile_pic

Nadi P4 years ago

Please add to Patreon site?:pray:

profile_pic

Cecily Erker4 years ago

Moldavite is my patron stone I always wear mine with a black tourmaline pendant for grounding and protection since they harmonize well

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura4 years ago

This is great for opening your Heart Chakra…you may feel lots of emotions at first maybe even sadness as this helps releasing blockages and fears as well as opening your heart to compassion and love… just let it do its thing and you will come out feeling better…
This is only one of the many magical benefits of this beautiful moldavite frequency…
Thankyou for adding the description , very interesting read.

Also 111 likes when I’ve gone to view it again today… :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: thankyou sapien :hugs:

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail4 years ago

Since I heard that moldavit is some type of spiritual stone, soo I though to use this stone you should carry it anywhere you want just like Sapien Med field in his store. Since if that’s true then thats mean if it a videos I should just use auto repeat and listen to it all the time. Plus in this case Dream Seed didnt say that if its incompatble for you then don’t listen to it like anglelic energy. He even say that it take time for somone to getting use to it so I think it save to repeat it more than four time. First time listening to it I dont feel anything, so does twice. After listening to this for alot of time I feel the effect, my body temperature rise but not soo much not even close to a normal fever I think, and suddenly i feel sleepy. I dont know if there any effect beside that cause I too tired to do anything so I take a nap (while listening to this vids). When I woke up my head is dizzy and I just mute my laptop so I wouldn’t hear any sound form my earphone. One thing I realize beside my dizziness in my head is, my back feels like burning. Not hot but very cold, I dont know why I tell myself that my back is burning even though its very cold I just don’t care because I still sleepy and went to my bed to take a breathe and closes my eyes. I think one minute is passed and I take a walk, my sleepy ness is gone, but the cold sensation and dizziness still there. While im writing this my cold sensation and dizziness little by little become calmer and now its still there but weird, my dizziness and cold sensation is kinda change, it’s feels comfortable…
I don’t know how to put it into a word so im just gonna stop here. You can say this is my report after using it more than four times.

profile_pic

Vj sharma4 years ago

Thank you :) really powerful

profile_pic

The Universe4 years ago

Namaste. Feels great, thanks a lot.

profile_pic

Ada Maria4 years ago

The beginning of your description made it sound like it can be kind of dangerous. Is it?

profile_pic

The Alchemy of Love💚4 years ago

Woah. So I just picked up some tektites today randomly because they looked so interesting…then get on YouTube to listen to some music during a homework break and this video is the first to pop up…looks like I’ll be working with tektite energy next!
Thank you!:kissing_heart:

profile_pic

su2sa1li44 years ago

any video of this channel or sapien works to clean up the emotional body??

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

XD i am gonna try hearing this at night whith my subliminal playlist every night and at day at my tv 1to 3 times becauze tv its stronger or a pc for frequencys i hope this help raising my vibes finally but yeah i guess i am right now of the vibration of happines and acteptance

profile_pic

kb4 years ago

I’m holding my Moldavite while listening to this frequency and it is charged with all the intense energies of this audio…

profile_pic

SKa Sh4 years ago

does it clash with angelic frequency? since you stated that devic clashes with angelic intercession…

profile_pic

Icarus Wings4 years ago (edited)

Im so thankful your doing crystal energy audios now, ive been excited to experience them. Quadible uses crystal energy (I don’t use any of his audios) because I know you would probably create higher quality audios. :)

profile_pic

Isla Miln4 years ago (edited)

Wow! I immediately connected to source/ higher self and felt intense energy which felt almost purifying and cleansing ( i haven’t been too well for 10 days). It definitely was activating the heart area and my theoat( chakra, perhaps) It got soooo intense by 6 minutes in I had to stop😛

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Uff i listened again now i have a hedache and feel dizzy and like flying and light wow so amazing i guess that activate the real moldavite power :heart::heartbeat::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::snake:

profile_pic

Golden Mama4 years ago (edited)

First time listening to it n this is the strongest thing so far that touched ma emotions n slightly made me cry…like 1or 2 tears cuz it’s just too strong n unexplainable… I feel it by my heart n ma third eye… for sum reason

profile_pic

:crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::jack_o_lantern:thank y​:star:u. Sapien, for making this. :ghost::ghost::ghost::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::ghost::ghost::ghost::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::ghost::ghost::ghost::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::ghost::ghost::ghost::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::ghost::ghost::ghost::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::ghost::ghost::ghost::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::ghost::ghost::ghost:

profile_pic

Denise Foran4 years ago

I love moldavite!!

profile_pic

kpriya pp4 years ago

I missed you Doctor sapien…:sob::sob: I thought u forgot me…and YouTube…

profile_pic

x Active Xx Goldeneye 0074 years ago

How many time you suggest listen to this ? Its feels intense and ah refreshing of your body and ah uplifting sensation :o

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

I fealed it in my third eye and got some hot flashes and my forehead feeled like expanding a lot and like this helps opening my 3rd eye it would be nice seeing a azeztulite freuqency also

profile_pic

Boo4 years ago

Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

Harpal Gill4 years ago

Wow, it was tears!

profile_pic

Mathieu Rabut4 years ago

Second, honoured to be listening to this exciting creation!

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Yeah dr virtual 7 has to a moldavite frequency but i am excited to ty yours i love moldavite and i honestly love my moldavite pendulum ps my moldavite was costing me 22,22 dollars but i Forget to pay than i must payed 68 dollars Lmaoo :joy::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Yung Nova4 years ago

Fiiii11111iiirsstttt. Moldavite yes yes much appreciated very benificial!!!

2 Likes

It took me a while to fall into alignment with working with this “stone” (interstellar glass) - but, having just meditated with it for around 20 minutes … I have to say, it is a magnificent experience (but take this as my own, don’t let it skew your individual judgement).

The most palpable effect was a profound activation and stimulation of my entire energy system, with emphasis on heart, throat, third-eye and crown chakras. But also, all minor 88,000 chakras and 72,000 meridians were vibrating intensely.

A sense of deep peace and multidimensional harmony was also observed.

I do recommend shielding after this, as your aura will be pulling A LOT of attention.

4 Likes