Mono or Stereo on a Phone with a Single Speaker?

Nowadays, some phones have two speakers, but the vast majority had/have just one, you know that speaker facing down(wards).

I know that Sammy said that mono or stereo or any other options/speakers (or headphone/headphones) are good, yet if you don’t have two speakers on the usual phone, are two channels actually offering you true stereo quality (thus, you don’t need to change anything from settings)?
Or is it better to combine the two audios and choose mono audio (on Android: Accessibility features - accesibility - audio - mono audio)?

Aren’t we losing something if we don’t have two speakers, yet use 2 channels, thus mono being (perhaps) better (in this case, even if it doesn’t sound as good as two channels or as using two speakers)?

Edit: Or perhaps you don’t lose anything if you don’t have two speakers and use two channels, so everything’s good/fine?

1 Like

Should not matter - people play audio via laptops, TVs, speakers, and phones of all kinds; on YT, Spotify, Amazon Music, cloud, local files, etc., and the energy works. All of these probably matter for Subliminals, binaural, etc., but should not matter for energy audio. The audio is a link to the field. As long as you have not tampered with the file, and the audio reaches your aura by being somewhat audible, the quality of rendering should really not have any impact.

The only case where I have noticed larger and more number of speakers producing more energy would be for (a) Portal audios (b) Environmental audios

12 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thank you so much for answering and for clarifying. :pray:

I tend to obsess on these details, sometimes (and whether this option is good or is that better, etc.). :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Does tampering with the file, include adding metadata, changing the file name, and such?

1 Like

For Sapien audios - nope. I meticulously add metadata, and album art, change the file name, fix capitalization, etc. for every file, before uploading it to YouTube music.

They work exactly the same IME before and after making metadata changes.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for the info!

1 Like

Sometimes in a noisy environment, I will use headphones, the effect is not bad

1 Like

I think that for the vast majority of time(s), I listened with headphones and I was/am too (very) content with the results. :headphones::100:

What’s more interesting is the Fact that headphones might (?) work faster/better for some fields (?), at least that was my experience.
I can’t really explain why allergy field works faster with headphones, it might be my subjective view and experience, idk, perhaps not many have had such an experience (fields working faster with headphones).

This only happens/happened sometimes and there might be all kinds of factors to consider, plus it only happened with a few fields, mostly HGF.

I thought that MAYBE headphones helped the field target the upper respiratory system better, since ears, nose and throat all work together (?).

1 Like

Maybe I’m used to it! My first contact with music is binaural beats, I will get used to listening to the rhythm of the beats @RemnantofRome.George

1 Like

So what’s the general preference speakers or headphones / earbuds?

1 Like

Both are fine, as far as I’m concerned, they both work

Summary
  • I have only encountered one exception, if I use my bluetooth mono speaker, I need to set my phone on mono audio, idk why it seems to work better or it might even be the only way for that particular device (I immediately could feel the effects of the allergy field, as I could breathe better as soon as I changed to mono audio).
Summary

It might be an exception, though, I don’t know for sure.

Back to your question (sorry, i went to another subject :sweat_smile:) - usually, speakers are considered better, at least for some fields, but I use both and the consensus, plus the official answer from Sammy is that both are fine.

1 Like

I have this feeling that when I use earbuds it focusses on the field in the brain, causing the nervous system, meridians, and energetic systems around that specific area to become loaded…

Will test this theory by switching to speakers but it makes sense that having a whole body field would spread it thorough the whole body instead of having the morphic fields process solely around the brain and head.

1 Like