Moral dilemma: if you are using fields are you still your authentic self?

I can even argue that perhaps, you are more able to express more of your real authentic self than ever before, by using these tools.

23 Likes

:100:
No more limitation, it’s about imagination and listening.
Free play time, that’s when you express yourself

11 Likes

I think there is a difference between your authentic self and your original self. We come into the world with various strikes against us. Some have simple genetic issues that cause them to be anxious but can be resolved with the right forms of B vitamins. I think everyone agrees that such a simple improvement is a step towards one’s authentic better self.

As far as fairness element of hard work, I can see that being a concern in the world that is fast disappearing. Unfortunately, It is being replaced by one that prioritizes capacity to engage in high level work. It’s probably best to level up and get ready… Time management is crucial in this new world.

2 Likes

Original not as in from when you were born.

But from the beginning of it all. Like your authentic self.

I wrote imprecisely. I mean original self to be one’s self at time-zero, t0, with zero being any arbitrary time against which improvement is measured. I don’t have a good sense of the ‘authentic self’.’ Language gets really tricky on these topics. I meant only to push back against the idea that prior existence of a personal deficiency should be given a moral weight requiring a requisite effort to earn the improvement. Just take a vitamin. Truth is, the Sapien Medicine Team made the effort on our behalf, so it is earned since it is either given to us or sold to us.

1 Like

@anon44876465, you won’t.

When you use morphic fields, the morphic fields mixes with your current aura.

So a knight mindset doesn’t erase who you are now and all of a sudden you only concern yourself of knightly duties! Nor will you no longer enjoy sitting on a couch and watching Netflix.

Qualities of knights mixes with your own creating a hybrid aura which becomes your own. Same with brain enhancement.

And I think you misunderstand. The fields aren’t in control of you. You are not brainwashed.

Like they say, he who sit with the wolves become the wolves. Or something like that.

The morphic field is like hanging with a very smart friend a lot. When you hang around a smart friend, you get smart too.

But you are still you.

When you learn a new sport, you spend a lot of time training and playing the field. And you learn and grow personally. Plus, you got a new skill.

Morphic fields install new skills unto what you already have.

At the end of the day, you are still you.

4 Likes

Exactly, not taking advantage of what is available is not only denying oneself but perhaps it is also the highest betrayal that can be done, towards that newborn child who wanted to be or become in a certain way, but then the circumstances or even themselves, they have made it deviate and by deviating they have also led others to achieve less. And it’s true you are here for a reason, sometimes you get there directly, other times as a result of a situation called Serendipity: you were looking for something else or another author and you are in here, in a place that you had always wanted but never found.

3 Likes