More emotions/feel more alive field

Idk why but since a while I am more emotionless. The people around me think i am normal but I subconsciously fake my emotions (I guess) because I can instantly stop to do them.

Does a field exist to feel more alive or to produce more “true emotions”?

Depths of your soul perhaps.
But be careful, might be that you have become very good at bottling up or masking your emotions

2 Likes

Do u know field that I could use?

Have you looked into Emotional Mastering Protocol?

1 Like

I saw that but I dont have the money

Childlike wonder, regain innocence.

2 Likes

Another question to ask - why do you think having more emotions or emotions that other people think you should have - important? Emotions are useful energetic charge, which most people frequently need to transmute - maybe you don’t have to go through that cycle at all!

Do you, in your heart, feel genuinely disabled due to a perceived lack of emotions, or you just need them to “fit in”?

15 Likes

In my heart I feel emotionless

1 Like
13 Likes

When we feel that way, its not lack of emotions or that our emotions/feelings are shallow/weak. Its more that the heart area is blocked, closed off.

We are born full of love, but for different circumstances, some that we remember some that we bury deep so we won’t remember, throughout our lives, that area can get closed or almost closed, im trying to put it in words easy to understand, sometimes we consciously do that, sometimes we dont realize it, its an automated response as survival because we have been deeply hurt. So we encapsulate the emotions in a way to protect our heart.

If you cannot buy any audio then maybe try

Emotional release
Etheric cord cutter
Ego dissolution
Become whole
Forgiveness
Amygdala
Crucible

If you feel strong enough to go through a process that can bring up old memories including the ones that your awareness blocked so it wouldnt hurt remembering then loop the tower in reverse too then crucible.

13 Likes

I agree with Luna. Most of the time what you are experiencing is caused from building a heart wall for protection. It causes you to feel numb and emotionless. I would try focusing on fields that help release trauma and heal the heart chakra.

6 Likes

Disregard the posts that tell you to do 10000 fields.
If you haven’t looked into Emotional Mastery Protocol yet, do so NOW!
It’s literally designed for what you problem is.

I’ve tried all fields mentioned above.

But the one for feeling FULL emotions:

:waning_crescent_moon: Pure Moonlight from Arcana Archetype

4 Likes

Hey man if you ever come across some money definitely invest in wellbeings recommendation, emotional mastering… For me what’s made me super emotional is the energy awakening courses fields…

Healer primer made me super sensitive

Emotional mastering protocol is perfect to go with the course, makes you more emotional with control

8 Likes

Actually
Why don’t you first go on youtube and look for cute cat, animal baby, human baby videos? To "soften’ your heart a little first of all. Or look for touching videos about how humans helped other humans during crises or for no apparent reason. See if that tears down your heart castle

2 Likes

Where can I find the tower?

Can u expand what was your experience in terms of “full emotions”?

2 Likes

My experience play Angelic Intercession. Talk to them, they can help and guide you to feel good. Loop this audio when you going to sleep, and when you wake up you feel more alive and peaceful.

1 Like

Check which level you are on the scale. We usually fluctuate a few levels above and below but we tend to have a default level.
Sounds a bit like apathy. Only u will know through inspection.
Definitely work on your heart center as well from some of the advices given here already.

1 Like