More romantic and Bad luck

Yester we wrote pretty long
It was nice
We both were happy etc.
Today we had pe and she asked me if I want to play with her
I said yes
Then her friend came and they played together
I played with some classmates later on they joined us and one of my classmates played pretty egoistic and because of that it wasn’t fun. He played in my team with the girl and her friend

After we played he talked one sentence with her (he said that he is a girl and will enter their wardrobe) and got a hug from her what tbh felt weird watching that

Don’t get me wrong he is a nice person
He knows that I have interest in her and he asked regularly if everything goes right but somehow it still feels weird

Before PE I asked him how long he has school today he said that he only has till 1pm
The girl from my class has till 2:30 pm so she has big break from 1pm till 1:45pm
When it was 1pm I asked him if he wants to go and he said that he has till 2:30pm so they both are alone in the big break
What feels somehow wrong too

6 Likes

Tbh I felt little paranoid but noch it disappeared

4 Likes

I don’t see the bad luck :sweat_smile:

Nothing ever goes “perfectly”, you’re young, you will find that you will get to know yourself more and mote through dating.
You get into situations different to your normal, you experience emotions that are new / different to your normal, etc.
There is bound to be some turmoil, that’s just life :) and as youve experienced it yourself, open communication is very important.

I would say keep playing audios like SLR, become whole, ego dissolution, trauma healing, etc. to work on yourself and that way, when you’re balanced, you will be less influenced by what people do and say and how that makes you feel.

8 Likes

Thank you!
Would the confidence field help too?

2 Likes

Yes, I think so :)
Good luck ;)

2 Likes

Update: I asked her if she has time next week and she said yes
We will play mini golf

9 Likes

It could be she is trying to make you jelaous, using him for that.
Important thing is to not act possesive, cuz at the end of the day even if she decides to date someone else, only thing u can do is accept it and move on.
Play unconditional you audio, it works wonders even over text I can notice certain someone acting differently😉 after using it.
Also u are teens so what she wants/likes one day can be entirely different the next day.
Keep us posted man, always fun to read ur stories.

1 Like