More romantic school life

I listen every night the attract love field and today we played in our school truth or dare because we don’t know much about each other but a classmate from me asked some dirty/annoying questions.
Here a example: “If You would be in a lonely island with unlimited food, water ,etc. and you must take one (opposite gender) with you from our class and you must work with them for 10 months. Who would you take with you?” Or “who do you find the most attractive (from the opposite gender) from our class” or “who is the best of those 3”

And she said me (she needed to think a little bit but that’s normal because that were weird questions)

Then we talked about my red Asia box socks with my red shoes and she said that she her fetish are people with good shoes(?) and looked me in the eyes so she meant me

Yeah kinda weird but my life is great

10 Likes

Ha ha, if any of those questions have triggered you, then because you feel insecure about certain things.

These triggers are actually helping you to reveal hidden subconscious topics which you need to work upon :wink:

11 Likes

lol so cute :grin:

6 Likes

I don’t know how you guys work, but is it possible that this classmate is some kind of matchmaker and he has an idea of who likes who ?

Maybe she just hesitated because she didn’t want to be weird and scream your name :man_shrugging:

It’s not a guaranteed, but I learned later that the most beautiful girl at my school was all about Philip and her friends were trying to smooth things up.
All these game and question that put me out of my comfort zone were supposed to ignite the fire.

Maybe she told her friends :man_shrugging:
Maybe the bottle game was rigged to land on you, maybe you are supposed to kiss. Is it all a cover for something else ?

Though it was before high school, I don’t know what you guys are like

11 Likes

The good thing is
I was full honest when I got asked These questions
Wish you a nice day

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your perspective.
And yeah she probably told her friend about me because there were 4 of us playing truth or dare: my friend (who asked these questions), her friend and she.
And your text was amazing!
I wish you a nice day

6 Likes

These stories of urs are so entertaining, especially the different themed socks u wear that girls compliment. Yeah, as others said, game was just an excuse to see how into her are u, and how u would react to these questions. Do keep us updated mate.

3 Likes

Bro thank you very much!
I love this community

I wanted to answer You 20mins ago but I decided to try something before I answer you So that you will be the first to know

Tomorrow i have pe and we play badminton so I decided to ask the girl (on WhatsApp) if she is good in it and if she wants to have 1vs1 with me

Then I went showering and listened in this time the love attraction field (there is no using limit, right?)

And when I watched at my phone she said “sounds good but please be nice” (2mins ago)

Btw if you want I can post pictures of the socks

Wish you a nice day, good results and beautiful life
And thank you for reading my stories

4 Likes