Morphic energy

How long have you been feeling this way / when did you use the field?

I don’t have much experience with Morpheus, but reading the description on YouTube it doesn’t sound like there’s anything that would directly cause what you’re feeling.

It’s possible that it’s a form of detox? If the flush worked as described then I imagine it’s clearing out a lot of negativity from your mental and emotional bodies. So it could be a “things get worse before they get better” reaction.

Either way, I think these would be safe and helpful:

-Grounding and/or Schumann Resonance
-Energy Body / Aura Deep Cleaning Clearing
-Clear All Negative Energy and Entity Removal
-White Light Waves
-Angelic Intercession (ask them to comfort and protect you, and maybe to gently speed up your recovery to “normal”)
-Amygdala Healing

And throwing this one in here just because it’s a recent favorite and an inexpensive paid field:

-Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian

Best wishes!

3 Likes

I have been feeling this way since last sunday and it was sometime in the middle day to evening hours I was suggesting would the salt cleanse from dreamseeds remove the morphic fields from the environment.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Probably this is negative energy flushing experience? First listen to some fields of Morpheus can be quite dramatic in terms of effects and their onset, this is what I observed. She programs many of her fields to kick from one listen at least to some extent, this is true for her mindset fields. From actual users I have heard mostly positive and actually very strong reviews of her work.

2 Likes

HI in the description of her morpheus flush it also saids that in every 12 days you will be a new person and also work to flush out negative thoughts/ruminating. Monkey mind type things.hat I dont want to be a new person every 12 days here is a way to weave in light codes into art. I have explained that I add things into every layer. I add healing into the music, I add healing into the visuals. But you see. What can be used to heal can be used to harm. What can be used to harm can be used to heal again I just want to be the same person that I was before I listened to her flush you know like going back to your original state or old self before listening to her flush and it flush out my negative thoughts ruminating monkey mind type things and I really want the negative thoughts monkey mind type things back into me so there I added more stuff into the message so that you know what I am dealing with.

Note this field will effect the environment around you including your water is what I was talking about earlier about undoing the morphic field enegy

Stay away from these other creators … stick to sapien medicine.

These other creators claim they can do what sapien does but are just spreading their own negative energy they carry around

2 Likes

There are no such effects that I observed from her fields, you are most likely under the mountain of pressure from your ego resistance which causes anxiety and paranoia.

7 Likes

This is a good point.

@justin7185 - Maybe add Dream’s ego dissolution to fields you consider using for relief.

3 Likes

Morpheus is a magnificent and lovely creator, I have verified it. I only listen to her, Sapien and PU.

What I would do is keep listening to the flush field so that it continues working on you, cleaning up every layer of unwanted things.

This works in the same as a physical cleansing, you have to go through the undesirable symptoms of the detox until you release everything bad, it is an inevitable part of the process but is it worth it.

She says that she listens to an audio until it has done everything for her, that is why I recommend listening to it on until you feel relief.

It is my humble opinion, do not be afraid to face your shadows :purple_heart:

2 Likes

And another thing I forgot to mention in her videos she saids that she uses light codes for her videos and that she must have flush out my light codes and I want those same light codes back before I even listened to that flush of hers do you happen to have more audios that would be helpful that will return me to my original state I would be grateful thanks.

What are light codes?

Sounds like a term that those New Age lightworkers use.

Are you receiving Light Code symbols? Seeing geometric symbols in meditation?

If you see shapes or colors in meditation, you may be receiving Light Codes.

Light Codes are energy patterns that all of creation emits and within them is encoded restorative energy, thoughts, and imprinted emotions.

When put together in a series, they are called a light language.

Everything emits an energy pattern, even words. One could also say that words are the most familiar forms of Light Codes that we know today.

Even words can be translated into symbols and patterns known as energy codes or Light Codes.

We don’t need words to emit energy patterns, though.

All we need is a living body. When we tune in, all living bodies emit energy, and within that energy are patterns called codes.

We may even be able to see these patterns emitted to us from the universal collective around.

Some people have seen these patterns, codes shared in light, and created books based on them.

1 Like

I would finish the flush as it has been stated, or maybe use another one.

Otherwise I’d use deep aura clearing for 24h or as much as you can, for some days. Then follow it with cord cutting and St. Michael Sword.

After that, use the shielding card every day (or mass meditations or intercessions and ask them to shield you). Maybe playing The Flow album before anything else.

Use the intercessions and ask for what you want, or if you’re going through a detox, to make the process gentler (use smart Hulda zapper if you go through physical discomfort). Also ask to make the next fields work gently on you.

Also use the Mass Meditations field. You can request help like with intercessions, or simply meditate to it.

The Torsion Field for energetic damage.

Flower of Life for returning everything to it’s original blueprint. E V E R Y T H I N G.

The DNA Repair System.

Plasma Light to make the changes physically.

Automated Grounding.

I think those are the fields to return everything to order. This is good enough for a while, until you feel fine again.

Or maybe it is all just some negative energy and you can use the internal alchemical crucible :man_shrugging: But I don’t know what you’re going through so won’t advise there.

The fields to turn everything to native are the ones I mentioned. Everything else is for help cause well…it won’t hurt you to clear your aura and cut cords and to ask for help so.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

Hi again can someone reupload the Grounding the Depersonalized video on YouTube as it has been deleted so I appreciate it thanks.

Hi its been a whike since I last posted on here and so I have been doing research on the different solfeggio frequencies and one particular is the 963 hz it saids that it will restore your systems to your original perfect state does that mean that this frequency would return you to your original state before listening to subliminals and morphic fields in general I would appreciate anyone confirming this to be the case thanks.

Hi @justin7185

Nice to see you crystal ball

Since your question is specifically about solfeggio frequencies, try asking here: Solfeggio 9 in 1 with 0