Morphic Fields and Law of Karma

Hi,

I am a fairly new member of the forum, have been using SM’s videos for 2 months now. I often refer to this forum as a guide to navigate through his videos and found many good advices here.

I just have a question regarding Morphic Field and Law of Karma, hoping to find the answer. Law of Karma is the law of cause and effect, with every thought and action we put out, there is a reaction of equal force.

Morphic Fields created by SM is working wonderfully to change the lives of many people. However, if by Law of Karma, a person is destined to receive certain events in their lives due to their past actions, will there be any consequences if that person can avoid those certain events or attract better events by using Morphic Fields ? By receiving things that one do not have the right to have now, do one have to give something in return to balance out the force?

Please forgive me if I may come across as offensive to some. I do enjoy SM’s videos, especially the Soul series, some weightloss and abundance videos. Just a question that has been bugging my mind lately.

13 Likes

Hi @sophieong, welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Interesting question!

Broadly speaking, the ripple effects from actions (cause and effect) can be complex and difficult to discern in specific, and may be rather surprising from one’s own limited perspective. This is akin to the butterfly effect in concept.

So it can be difficult to discern what truly balances things within the universe.

One possibility amongst many possibilities which may be of interest to consider: Seemingly positive events a person has attracted by using morphic fields may seem unexpectedly ‘good’, but they may also balance previous ‘negative’ events, or may actually be a seemingly positive unfolding of previous actions and events.

One may encounter lessons to be learnt in seemingly ‘positive’ or ‘negative’ ways.

Rather than circumventing things, the process of experiencing ‘better’ events may also be an opportunity to learn new lessons or balance things within the universe.

The specifics of any situation really depend upon many interconnected things in each moment. So each situation will be different.

Rather than being one or the other though, each seemingly positive or negative event in a person’s life contains within it countless positive or negative ripples, and that event continues to ripple and reverberate in countless ways.

You may find Sam’s posts about karma and perspective of interest:

Here are a few posts by @_OM you may also find of interest:

19 Likes

I will have to read through this a few times to have a better grasp since it’s all new info to me. Many thanks uial for the answer :)

4 Likes

I would say that somebody being introduced to fields is reward for their good karms

7 Likes

Its a good question. To put it simply as I understand, " A Kite always rises against the wind to fly high".

Here, the Kite is us. The wind is the karma which is always acting on us in “all directions”. We cannot wait till the wind(karma goes off) slows down and then we plan things. We have to act now and here, only then we will fly at the earliest.
Also note that karma is the one which brought us here to evolve at this moment and I think we have to make the best use of it! Karma exists because it expects us to move forward.
The fields provide the momentum to rise high If our connected thread (the will power/intention/daily effort/persevere) is strong.
One day we are meant to fly high, and then no karma can disturb us. Note, karma always exist once incarnated, it’s just that we have to know how to look and deal with it.

2 Likes

One is always “bound” by the “rules” of earlthy karma/cause and effect until one transcends them. ie “Enlightenment” and moves beyond the “rules”

Then one has to deal with “Universal” Karma instead of “Earthly” karma.
Different rules but similar in theory.

9 Likes

OK, can anyone share what are these rules?

Are these personalized, so a tribal cannibal person is not “judged” the same way, maybe even not by the same rules as a sane person living in an Industrialized Place, where he/she has access to more information and more complex ideas, morals, rules, etc.?

Who or what sets the rules?
US - individually or maybe mostly as a Collective Consciousness or maybe our “Higher Self” or maybe “God” or “Supreme Consciousness”?

So, then, are there Earthly rules and Mars rules or more like Planetary Level rules, Galactic Rules, etc.?

Are these Rules changing or stationary (I mean earth rules remain the same, for example)?

Or Maybe they are (mostly) the same or maybe they are Evolving or Changing based on Circumstances (after a hypothetical Planetary Disaster, Natural, Man-Made or done by ETs, among possibilities, the rules change, since it’s PURELY Survival at that point, so anyone’s karma is more “forgiving” so to speak; we can apply the same thing to Societal changes, Smaller Environmental Changes or maybe even during One’s own lifetime, as the person Evolves and a kid shooting someone by mistake can’t possibly be held accountable in Karmic terms the same way as an adult? Or even if our Consciousness is “Lower” or “Higher”, maybe the rules are slightly different?)?

1 Like

Probably or maybe some find out about fields through sheer perseverance, studying spirituality, psychology or anything that has to do with the Subconscious or maybe studying healing, probably “alternative” or non invasive types or methods or ways, maybe they find about Sapienmed thanks to Subliminals or anything related,…, yet, it can be argued that maybe that’s their Good Karma as well…

2 Likes

I found about Sapien when i was looking for relaxing bird chirping music for my cat. He was such a pain in the ass … little monster :wink:

Wonder what got me there…

Very interesting question about cannibal case. Ralativism is always mind boggling to me

2 Likes

More like Little Angel :innocent:, he knew what he was doing, it was his plan all along. :grinning:

3 Likes

Funmy…
Even most trivial thing can be so life changing lol

3 Likes