Morphic Fields aren’t meshing with me. Please help me diagnose this problem

Someone just DM’d me a piece of advice saying that I should find someone on the forum who can assess the state of my energy system from a photo.

Is there anyone on here who might be able to help with that?

1 Like

This is rather big in TCM as well. Something like 90% of all energy comes from Water and Oxygen, the other 10% is eating the appropriate food.

2 Likes

Maybe check the esoteric guild? @Rosechalice leads it and if she can’t she’s probably up to date on who can.

3 Likes

Have you tried The Acu-Automaton? It’s excellent for unblocking, balancing, and integrating energies as well as a great field for general well-being

2 Likes

You can hit up @Imogen for a reading

1 Like

Id want to ask as well do you struggle with anxiety or other symptoms in your daily life? I think general mental health can give deeper insight into this. Any conditions you may have that you feel like could play into this or is the issues strictly to do with morphic fields?

1 Like

UPDATE:

I got an energetic reading from @AlreadyThere who was patient and kind enough to put up with my barrage of questions.

She saw obvious issues with the lower three chakras and the aura. Mentioned that my aura was almost black.

As of right now:

• I’m taking it very slow with fields, just 1-2 per day.
  • Using aura clearing each day, occasionally interchanging with aura repair.
  • Getting weekly personal energy work from AlreadyThere for manual input.
  • Experienced a lot of detox symptoms following a sauna after my energy work session.
12 Likes

Thank You for sharing the details regarding your energy work sessions. It will help everyone especially Newbies to get more results with fields :handshake:

1 Like

I’ve been working on repairing the energy body and I’m making good progress. My mood, physical health, and mental health have all had improvements.

I’m barely playing fields at the moment. I’m mostly focusing on healing my energy body. But, I have been occasionally wearing my Zen Lion, and I’m noticing good results from him - super relaxing.

4 Likes

UPDATE:

Things are consistently improving. I am reliably reacting to the 6 NFTs in my wallet positively, and I’m able to incorporate an additional 1 field per day without overloading my nervous system.

To build and strengthen my nervous system and energy body, I have been incorporating:

• Reiki around once per week
  • Tibetan Rites every morning
  • Yoga occasionally
  • Pranayama occasionally

Progress is coming slowly but surely. Currently I’m theorising that the main issue is either a very weak nervous system, or low prenatal jing.

Overall, I’m happy with the progress. I’m seeing actual positive results from my NFTs. I think I can handle NFTs better than audios because they output less energy at any one particular point.

I got this theory from @AlreadyThere in this thread:

8 Likes

Im curious, would you mind sharing your stack?

1 Like

Absolutely:

NFTs (sitting in digital wallet not printed out)

• The Eternal
  • Tejas Alchemy
  • Blueprint of Sleeping
  • Luscious Tresses
  • Project Mental Health
  • Beard Game
  • P & R Dentisry

Audios (Play one every day - rotate them)

• Voodoo Detangled
  • PU’s Genetic Optimization of Nervous System
  • Jing Restoration
5 Likes

The OG one from dreams patreon?

So you have a palpable effect from them even though you havent printed them out? Thats amazing, I usually have to actively listen and work with them. I think I’d have to also work on my energy/nervous system in order to benefit from them passively like that…

2 Likes

That’s the one. I’m gonna buy some proper Jing fields once I get some money coming in.

Yes a very palpable effect. I can notice actual changes from all of them except maybe beard game and project mental health. Blueprint of Sleep was especially noticable before and after I put it in my wallet.

One of the theories is that I actually react to fields TOO well. Like they’re all too high a dosage for me, and I need to lower the voltage to actually get them to do anything but overrun my nervous system.

3 Likes

I think that might actually be true, back in the day I was a mass looper but I stopped a couple weeks ago and have been getting more success. I think once your nervous system and energy system is in check, coupled with decent mental health and beliefs, everyone is somewhat sensitive.

Though everytime I shorten my stack I end up doubling it over the next couple of days because I always find more fields appropriate for my situation haha

Btw are you on SR or nofap?

1 Like

Nofap - off and on. I don’t really count the days, I just try to avoid the habit for the most part. Might relapse every 1-3 months on average.

I have a partner, so it’s easier to do so.

1 Like

100%, there’s a bit of a science to it. Everytime I crash my nervous system my sensitivity to fields goes immediately to zero for 24 hours or more.

I feel that. It’s so hard to moderate. It always feels like adding more could only help.

1 Like

congratulations on your positive results :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Starting to notice some hints of the physical results past couple days.

Luscious tresses has made my hair very slightly thicker.

Beard game has made my beard very slightly thicker too.

Eternal & Tejas seem to have improved my body composition a bit. Abs are showing more, and muscles pop slightly more. My eyes are also a bit brighter too.

All these changes are very slight, and have come very slowly over the course of the past month.

8 Likes

Just tried Manly Man again today.

Every previous time I’ve tried it, it’s immediately screwed my nervous system and I’d have anxiety for the next 8-10 hours.

However, today when I tried it I got significantly less anxiety, and I got slight positive effects. Slightly increased libido and wellbeing. Nothing crazy, nothing like the testimonials in the thread, but it’s a step in the right direction. It shows that my energy body is implementing tough fields at least somewhat.

7 Likes