Most effective mini hormone/mental health stack

what’s up people, I have been testing out various fields recently and the most effective mini stack regarding mental stabiliity/hormonal stability would be (in my opinion and from all the testing I’ve done) is…

• Kidney/Adrenal
  • Amygdala
  • Internal Alchemical Crucible
2 Likes

One thing I’ve also figured out is that the root of many physical issues are caused by deep help traumas that have not been released. Why do you guys think anxiety causes so many health problems!? It’s because we THINK we might have something but in reality we don’t, so when we let go of those thoughts, and internally we become clear minded, all our much thought “physical problems” go away!

4 Likes

Do you use speakers or earphones for the above audios bro? I’ve read that hormonal and mentality audios work better on earphones/headphones

Whilst you’re waiting to hear what our bro actually does, you might like to know that the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) tells us it really doesn’t matter.

This is simply a matter of opinion.

You see, I’ve read that hormonal and audios which work on the physical body work better on speakers as the field can expand and affect more of our physical bodies, where those problems are manifesting. And I’m not saying this to get into a “He said…”/“She said…” sort of thing. My point here is, if there was a meaningful difference one way or another, the FAQ would say something different, right?

Don’t make perfect the enemy of good. That’ll really slow down your progress. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like