(Mostly for Fun/Your Entertainment and What If Scenarios...Mostly an Unscientific Thread) - - - Conspiracy Theories Thread

Thoughts?

2 Likes

“incredibly, the agency was ordered to produce a set of guidelines for the use of triclosan in home products way back in 1972, but only published its final draft on December 16 of last year. Their report, the product of decades of research, notes that the costs of antibacterial soaps likely outweigh the benefits, and forces manufacturers to prove otherwise.”
It took FDA a LONG time to reach this conclusion, maybe due to some powerful sponsorship lol.
I have no idea, to be honest, what to say of this.
I will also read the article, fully.

Edit: Oh, wait, the article is from 2014.

" Antibacterial soaps have the potential to create antibiotic-resistant bacteria" - GOALS?
Who knows.

2 Likes

Not the first and last of endocrine disruptors being found in everyday household items.

4 Likes

who needs to watch horror movies when you can just check out these conspiracies instead lol

like instead of watching stranger things, i find it scarier listening to the stories of people who worked at Montauk

or looking up patents by Hendricus G Loos

3 Likes

“mRNA vaccines are totally safe”

I know the article is about antibacterial soap. But these were my first thoughts :joy:
Maybe in 30 or 40 years FDA will change their opinion on some vaccines, too.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what they planned to do xD

5 Likes

My favorite conspiracy theory is that governments don’t lie and popular science is right about everything

6 Likes

That’s a tough one…

2 Likes

Why is the new one called Arcturus?

Well… on a different conspiratorial direction, there’s also this:

2 Likes

Unfortunately/Fortunately, the Pandora Box is opened, so A.I. is here to stay, with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Arcturus reminds me of Arcturians (i think thats what those Benevolent ETs are called), so i have no idea why they chose that name (maybe after/if i read the article some times later).

Thank You for the Links - Also I Thank Everyone Who Contributed/Replied to any Thread/Question/Post that/which I ever made/added (I did not bother to appreciate your help enough, not always anyway, and a THANK YOU, even once in a while is a Good And FREE way to express my Gratitude). :pray:

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Of course they ignored critical findings/tests, since they had an agenda.

3 Likes

Creepy…

Lol
Who runs this world? Hmm…
Take it as entertainment or as a possibility, your choice.

Edit: Anyway, it doesn’t matter.
Life is a long long process, things change, mutations appear, also we are not just the body/this 3d vessel, so either way, whatever answers we get, whether some people got these genes or those genes, it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Feels like every other week now this is happening.

2 Likes

Not so much a conspiracy as an oddity. From the time, the time that the Titanic struck the iceberg at 23:40 on 4 /15/1912 and the moment contact was lost with the Titan submersible 11:47 on 6/18/2023 (which is when the U.S. Navy detected what it deems to be the acoustic signature of the implosion) the elapsed time was

111 years, 2 months, 2 days, 11 hours, 7 minutes

I leave it the the numerology types to divine any further significant.

Notes: 1) It’s about 13 nautical miles from where the Titanic struck the iceberg to it resting place(s). I didn’t check if there was a time line change between those two points. 2) the calculator I used claims to account for daylight savings time between different dates (not a thing when Titanic struck, but definitely in place when Titan went down. I did not check to make sure it actually subtracted the 60 minutes.

11 hours and 7 minutes is a 667 minutes; that’s a nice extra minute.

1 Like

A stitch in time.

6 Likes

It was on april 14 sapien med webinar, you said in live chat That You have some bizzare experiences in your life with aliens and You try not to mention aliens too much because people believe dont believe any way.What experiences you had with aliens?Can You share some?Did you have a real direct contact?

It okay
Just forget what I said

anyways
I dont really want to be around this forum much.

12 Likes

Why ask me anything
the only thing here is eyes and hate and jealously.

These are your things

Keep them then.

I have my own things.
I rather focus on that.
thanks
:slight_smile:

16 Likes