(Mostly for Fun/Your Entertainment and What If Scenarios...Mostly an Unscientific Thread) - - - Conspiracy Theories Thread

Further proof of the system and how Male and Female is originally Satan the dragons thing (from a Madonna Music Video)
Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Isaiah 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay(adam genesis 2)

1 Like

I don’t see anything unusual, I’m not that good with patterns.

The Vatican is a snake birthing another snake alongside of it: Parthenogenesis Self fertilized Genesis 1: In the image of Elohiym (plural) Created he Him; male & female Created he THEM.
Are we the Angels that wanted to participate in the host body system? as Angels do not have sex. It was all a trap?
Psalm 82
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

1 Like

OK.

But how about the Universe at large?

Where does it fit?

Besides us and this planet.

the altar of saint peter is right at the mouth of the serpent, The serpent is eating all of the angels (dead sheep)

1 Like

What is Satans mission?

Isaiah 14:13 Lucifer son of the morning, “For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north”
Job 25:5 KJV Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; The stars are not pure in his sight.

HUGE scripture right here, A star is just a star, how can it be not pure? Why is the bible talking about stars in this way?

Strongs concordance H3556 or H3554 (in the sense of blazing); a star (as round or as shining); figuratively a prince

Stars means Princes in the original meaning. Lucifer was the Light bearer he brought us into the system because Angels have free will. The Lord creates his redemption plan in Genesis 2 with Adam and mixing of the two seeds.

1 Like

Again, what about all other life forms - from earth and beyond, how about galaxies, etc.?

Where do they fit?

Ill leave you with one more image, to awnser your question. My human brain can’t remember the eternal realms as im still trapped as an Angel not even knowing my real name. All i know is that there is Light and Darkness.

They turn everything updside down!!!

1 Like

Anyway, Be Blessed, my Friend.

Gotta go.

I need some sleep.

2 Likes

This “Astral Planes” nonsense, mhm? is pure cocaine for the ego… a blast that makes the user fully engrossed in the delusion of separation.

We are now more aware of why Agents make tools that allow for this type of altered states to be so widely, and openly, accessible.

1 Like
3 Likes

It’s one thing to give up meat on my own, another to be made allergic to it, with that I can’t agree, that’s too much control…
It’s Just another “great” possibility, I guess. :sweat_smile:

But, in my view, meat consumption is not good, because we ought to be more Compassionate towards animals, yet maybe due to stress or due to me experiencing something temporary (hopefully it’s just for a while), I began eating meat again, although not in a crazy way, but I can’t call myself vegetarian right now, unfortunately - but I do have plans to return to vegetarianism though…

1 Like

It’s an interesting issue…

Generally, veganism tends to wear down the internal organs… compensating for different nutrients that are tough to get as well as the craziness that exists in our highly stilted and engineered food system.

Not just pesticides and genetic engineering in food, but selecting things that transport easily and don’t necessarily have good nutrients.

I think cyclical eating would make the most sense… more plant based things when they’re actually growing, more animal based things when it’s winter.

If people aren’t selective with what they eat, the supermarkets are generally poison with way too many sweeteners. They make even apparently healthy/athletic people diabetic due to the stress that carb digestion takes on the pancreas. With vegetarianism, some of the industrial toxins of junk food might be eliminated, but the general issue of too many carbs remains. Even vegans tend to be in the (pre) diabetic side of things.

Either fasting or ketogenic diets seem to be a necessity so that the different organ systems don’t get burned out.

But, if I was responsible for the entire chain of processing food (from finding it in nature to preparing a meal), I’d still have a tough time killing just to eat.

The world is a complicated place, and our general ideas and ideals rarely match it.

2 Likes

I saw this the other day. Interesting. He said the quiet bit out loud lol

2 Likes

Lots of discussion about DEWS used in Maui fires, and them being similar to the Cali and Australia fires in recent years.
The buildings in that little city Maui were heritage buildings and were restricted from being demolished for smart city upgrade.

I have grown up with fires my whole life in Australia, even ones only a few kms away.
I can say the smoke, air-contents from those fires in 2019-2020 was NOTHING like anything ever witnessed or experienced previously in my life. Even compared with fires only a few kms away.

Now the land or re-building houses in many of these areas is “uninsurable”…how convenient…

3 Likes

There’s also been consideration of more local arson + acceleraants.

Nitrate fertilizer went missing before the Canada fires, and the fumes that have passed south from Canada are quite unlike anything I’ve smelled before

But who knows

1 Like

Yes I saw this! My mother knows someone out there and she said she was in a restaurant with her friend when everyone’s phone signal stopped working. Then they went outside and everything was fine with no wind, all of a sudden a tree falls down in front of them. She said it was really eerie and didn’t feel normal at all

2 Likes
1 Like

This scene (and movie) is typical Hollywood propaganda and brainwashing to make people accept the ideas of “death” and “futility”.

Disguised as some “higher wisdom” presented to the audience by a “bald spiritual teacher”.

Once these ideas of “death” and “futility” are accepted, people easily go into a “defeatism” and “victimhood” mindset.
Which is exactly where the cabal wants to have them.

4 Likes

I didn’t catch that,

My perspective was that people get so focused on the trivial nature of their own little worlds.

They can’t see the big picture of life being more than just their little storm in a teacup.

Dr. Strange in this scene again letting his own tunnel vision get to him.

Like she says - “It’s not about you”.

Yeah I took a break from hollywood movies once because of this.

Grew up watching cheesy yet gloom and doom films like The Knowing and 2012.

Lmao.

But as with age comes consciousness and awareness.

You don’t have to accept it even if it’s subliminal.

I just giggle looking back.

Lol is there an ulterior motive for a character being bald?

I don’t understand this part though.

It’s all subjective so I don’t sweat cinema and film that much.

Everybody has their own intepretation.

2 Likes