(Mostly for Fun/Your Entertainment and What If Scenarios...Mostly an Unscientific Thread) - - - Conspiracy Theories Thread

The and only

Wall Street (1987)

A must watch.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll definitely watch it.

1 Like

U know what

am going to treat myself to a movie today. I havnt watched one in a while.

Its like 30 mins later, And i feel like i need to write a review, I think its the Mult brain NFT that the reason for this. But the way am expericning the movie is 10x better then i have with any movie. Maybe its because my brain is getting better.

I am understanding way more of the movie. This feels like the same of sep last year, Where i was starting my brain stack.

5 Likes

I think the issue is not an affirmation of celibacy so much as a re(de)valuation of non-reproductive sex as the apex experience that all other efforts should be directed towards. Once that happens, it’s placed in competition with other uses for the energy. Sex might lose out to another activity the same way video games might.

Of course, you’re right to question it and take notice that this represents a change, but it may just represent a return to the mean on once a long enough time scale is taken into account. We’ll see.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Sorry
the bad movies can become far more unwatchable also I would think ;)

13 Likes

Well, with time, under influence of way many other NFTs as well, I feel like most of the movies and series are no longer interesting for me as if anything interesting was exhausted, idk if it has much to do with this one, but if you mean unwatchable not like negative but like boring, it seems to me like that.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I believe a lot of cryptids are real, like bigfoot, skinwalkers, wendigos, mothman and that they are multidimensional beings

4 Likes

Hahaha what a story mark.

(If u no u no)

2 Likes

Well, idk if all of them are multidimensional (are we all multidimensional, is all life multidimensional? - I know 3 dimensional lol, the rest are idk, they exist, but I’m not aware of them right now) or even real, but I’m sure that these people who experienced what they experienced, they are not all crazy, that’s for sure; surely, there is much more than meets the eye, much more than what we are told and much more than what we know…

So, yeah, I’m also quite sure that many of the cryptids exist - Not that I want to meet them lol, I don’t want to be some cryptid’s next meal.

1 Like

Just bring around a silver sword like Geralt :wink:

1 Like

Let’s get back on track fellas :muscle:

3 Likes

@JonDoe297 Well, that’s a good field, but shouldnt I/we take a blood test to see if I need it?
Hormones are something Im afraid to mess with.

DM me conspiracy stuff.

1 Like

I thought this was interesting to share. This skull was discovered in 2007, but it wasn’t very talked about. It’s unlike any animal we know on earth

3 Likes

Alien Vampire? :alien::vampire:
I have no idea.
@Mecha Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Yeah the canine it’s the weirdest part, not really something I’d imagine on an alien

1 Like

I just hope that I don’t ever have to find if aliens have canines or not…
I certainly hope that all aliens are vegans.

Aliens, Brothers, Go Vegan - it’s for the best, it’s the best for us! :joy:

2 Likes

Haha

I remember reading somewhere some higher vibrations ets feed directly on energy, that’s more extreme than veganism lol

1 Like