Mr. Jack's Compass (Caribbean Tour)

True enough, this compass does not point north."
“…Where does it point?”
"It points to the thing you want most in this world.

Mr. Jack’s Compass

Imagine a remarkable compass unlike any other, custom-tailored to the deepest desires and longings of each individual who possesses it. This extraordinary compass signifies a shift in direction, urging individuals to leave behind their pursuit of superficial wants and embark on a journey towards what they truly, passionately yearn for.

With each step guided by this compass, reality begins to reshape itself, aligning with the individual’s innermost desires in astonishing and exhilarating ways. It acts as a steadfast companion, leading the way towards a life filled with fulfillment and purpose, replacing the monotonous aspects of existence with thrilling adventures and captivating experiences.

This compass possesses an innate understanding of each person’s truest aspirations, acting as an internal compass of the soul. It grants individuals unwavering clarity, ensuring they always know the precise direction they should tread upon the vast plane of existence. As they stroll through life, they are constantly aware of the path that will bring them closest to their heart’s desire.

Furthermore, this extraordinary compass possesses a wondrous versatility. While its primary purpose is to guide individuals towards their most profound wants, it also holds the power to fulfill more immediate needs. Need to locate your car in an expansive parking lot? Lost your phone and yearn to find it swiftly? The compass effortlessly aids in these minor quests, providing temporary assistance in the pursuit of smaller desires.

Crafted from otherworldly materials such as woven worlds and solidifiers, the compass stands as a testament to the limitless imagination of its creator, Captain. Captain, the mastermind behind this extraordinary tool, seeked new ways to enhance its capabilities, introducing fresh and unexplored dimensions to the compass’s functionality. The compass becomes an instrument of wonder and awe, something that has never been tasted or encountered before.

Moreover, this remarkable compass transcends the boundaries of personal aspirations. It extends its influence to all facets of life, from finances to love to friendships. It becomes a comprehensive guide, leading individuals towards not only their deepest desires but also granting them the means to achieve minor wants and aspirations along the way.

This compass also becomes the catalyst for a truly extraordinary adventure, an odyssey filled with excitement and discovery. It serves as a beacon of knowledge, a tool for making life-altering decisions, a revealer of hidden truths, and an unraveller of intricate mysteries. Each twist and turn of the compass’s needle holds the promise of a thrilling revelation, drawing individuals closer to the fulfillment they seek.

In essence, this awe-inspiring compass represents the embodiment of dreams, hopes, and aspirations. It embodies the power to transform lives, redefine destinies, and illuminate the path towards profound and soul-nourishing fulfillment. With this compass in hand, the possibilities are boundless, and the adventure that awaits is nothing short of extraordinary.

Time to stop going towards things we want but turns out this was not what one was looking for, but now towards the things that we actually realllllly want the most.

And of course, this is unique and it gets individualized for each individual.

And then it strongly points out on it, you are guided towards it, you know what it is you really want, reality starts shifting into that directions, perhaps even in fun and adventurous ways! Basically helps you to get there, can apply anything required for that, like if you require some more confidence to pursue that which it points you want, you’ll have it.

Maybe something even that helps you to escape ‘the boring sides of life’, and replaces that with fun journeys etc, towards things you really want deep within, at the soul level etc. Where you are fulfilled at a nice level. The thing you want most in this world.

And can also act as an internal compass

So you just know exactly what direction you’re facing at all time in this oval plane of which you stroll and such…

And can also get you to anything you want really, as a sort of temporary quest for the compass.

Obviously not the thing you want most, but highly useful in the moment at times.
or basically a side wish or desire one may have, like one could ask it to help you and direct you towards making more money, or finding a significant other, but all in the scope of the main deepest want. While also providing you with whatever necessarily to get these minor wants into your reality.

Oh also, it can have this more minor wants. Like that it guides you to get what you want but now also from all areas of life, like finance, love, friendships… Again all on the scope of that big the thing you most want to get out of this world.

The Cardinal Points

References to the 16 cardinal points reveal a close correlation between the interactive components of of certain qualities and their relationship to directional routes that construct an individual’s path. Specifically, the 16 cardinal points are referenced in space and bodily applications alike. They are found in the Chinese system of Feng Shui, Sacred Indian Traditions, Astrology, and Medicinal Chinese TCM. Often, the center of the compass is the source of movement – the powerhouse of the compass; interpreted as a representation of the physical body and its states of consciousness. Seasonal connections with the directional compass enables the NFT’s to recalibrate the compass to suit the season present; in manifestations and heightened (balanced) qualities. the compass retains the actionable full spectrum of manifestational qualities, at the same time, it modulates itself accordingly. Certain directional qualities could require more attention than others, to which the compass redirects itself most with heightened capacity of resource allocation, such that the sum of the directions are equally supplying and manifesting for all its components. the variation of elements in the 16 cardinal points are able to bring a balanced elemental balance in the active events or manifestation of the NFT user as the compass supplies the retrospective nutrients (energetics) of each cardinal point to build the greatest momentum. Material worlds, Astral worlds, and other worlds associated with cardinal points create an enhanced magical link; as magical endeavors requiring elemental / directional components are enabled within the Compass.

The 16 Directions of the Compass

Each of the 16 cardinal points hold a significant spiritual, physical, and emotional connotation that actively manifests in one’s life. these areas are actively cleansed and depatterned, charged, re-engineered and rerouted to reflect their highly enhancements; made beyond possible.

North is typically associated with stability, wisdom, and the element of Earth. It represents a grounded and solid foundation. Northeast is considered representative of growth, progress, and a focused approach to achieve one’s goals. The Northeast is associated with intellect, knowledge, and the element of Air. It symbolizes learning, wisdom, and strategic thinking. the East positions signify new beginnings, fresh starts, and the potential for personal growth; it is blended with the energies of North which maintains the element of Earth while providing a new door open. From East begins the coordination of Fire elements, as it represents inspiration, illumination, and the rising sun. It symbolizes new opportunities and spiritual awakening. The point of East-southeast finalizes the East cardinals as it signifies creativity, innovation, and the ability to adapt to change. From the southeast begins the element of Wood, as it represents growth, abundance, and vitality. It symbolizes expansion and prosperity. the position of South-southeast reflects passion, enthusiasm, and the pursuit of personal desires. South is also associated with the element of Fire and represents passion, transformation, and power. It symbolizes action, courage, and the intensity of emotions. At the South-southwest point, introspection, reflection, and the need for inner exploration lies innate. At the southwest begins another association with the element of Earth, as the Southwest represents stability, grounding, and nurturing energy. It symbolizes the home, family, and the importance of relationships. Starting from the West and into the West-southwest begins the energies of closures, endings, and the release of what no longer serves us. As the West floods into Water and the setting Sun, emotion, intuition, introspection that comes with an answer and the inner knowledge, as well as the subconscious are all surfacing the position of West. A blend of West-northwest creates an integration of opposites, with a signified balance, harmony, and integration. At the Northwest consolidates the element of Metal with its representation of strength, wisdom, and protection. It symbolizes guidance, mentorship, and the search for higher truths. the final point; the North-Northwest reaches the peak of wisdom, divine guidance, and a deep connection with the Spiritual realms.

This blend of quality and cardinal points are activated in their highest; limitless, and boundless positions. seasonal reflections are accompanied through these psychically charged navigations, as the 16 cardinal points capture the turning seasons; asserted through their unique qualities. Winter emerges at the North center, as Late winter is encountered at the turning point of North-Northeast. Towards the Northeast lights the Early Spring, as it transitions into Spring then Late Spring at the East-Northeast and East positions. Moving towards the South-east and East-southeast, Early summer appeals, as venturing into South and South-east brings the full summer. Drifting towards the Southwest and South-Southwest, Late summer begins to fade as the autumnal seasons mark their arrival at the West and South-West positions. Moving further, the Northwest and West-Northwest reveal the beauty of late autumn. These cardinal points guide us through the natural cycle of seasons, each offering its own unique characteristics and moments to cherish, as well as valuable lessons and their retrospective qualities to resourcefully combine together and harness.

The Center of the Compass

The Center of the Compass is seen as its core, the powerhouse of the compass and the direct action center fueled by the powerhouse residing inside the compass. In using these concepts, the application in the physical world becomes the direct interaction and momentum ongoing, the human user himself. This leads to cardinal changes in consciousness and bodily applications that act as a provided fuel for the compass active change. It carries the organizational qualities of the cardinal points inside the human body using relevant ancient understandings of Chinese TCM for physical applications and the Medicine Wheel of the Mayans for consciousness teachings. The Medicine Wheel is a sacred symbol and a spiritual tool that holds deep significance in various Native American cultures, particularly those of the Plains tribes. It is a circular diagram that represents the interconnectedness of all things and the cycles of life, serving as a guide for personal growth, balance, and harmony with nature. It is typically depicted as a circle divided into four equal quadrants or “directions” that radiate from the center. It represents the cyclical nature of life, with no beginning or end, and signifies the unity and interdependence of all things. Each of the cardinal point is associated with certain teachings as the Medicine Wheel serves as a tool for personal reflection, self-discovery, and spiritual growth. It provides a framework for understanding the cycles of life, finding balance, and connecting with the natural world. Individuals may seek guidance from the Medicine Wheel through ceremonies, vision quests, or meditation practices. the Medicine Wheel is also used in healing practices and ceremonies within Native American traditions. It can provide a sacred space for individuals to seek balance, harmony, and connection with their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.

the Medicine wheel is created within the physical body, to provide conscious illumination on the teaching associated with the cardinal directions, their routes and their qualities. It creates a space within the core centers of the body for the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. It communicates its teachings directly into the consciousness and its associated bodily compartments where a natural rearrangement of the inner self is created. It provides a space for its tcm healing counterpart to take place; where the traditional medicinal system creates a space for cardinal energetic healing. the traditional system uses the meridians and organs as directional points inside the body with their corresponding elements, the East - Wood represents growth, flexibility, and movement. It is associated with the liver and gallbladder organs, which are responsible for regulating the smooth flow of Qi throughout the body. The East direction symbolizes the rising sun and the energy of new beginnings. South and Fire embody the warmth, transformation, and vitality. t is associated with the heart, small intestine, pericardium, and triple burner. The South direction signifies the peak of energy, just like the intensity of the midday sun. At the Center lies the Earth that represents nourishment, stability, and balance. It is associated with the spleen and stomach, which are responsible for digestion and assimilation. The Earth element holds the central position, symbolizing grounding and equilibrium. Metal- West signifies strength, clarity, and organization. It is associated with the lungs and large intestine, which govern respiration and elimination. The West direction reflects the descending energy of the setting sun and the inward-turning of introspection. And Water embodies fluidity, wisdom, and adaptability. It is associated with the kidneys and bladder, which regulate water metabolism and elimination. The North direction represents the deep, calm energy of winter and the potential for regeneration. the combination of the most ancient healing techniques provides a broader interplay between the body and its surrounding inner environment, as the consciousness is brought into strengthened and fertile growth that is certain and agile; the interconnection between the two create a powerful modality of uniquely complimentary energies.

The Astrological Compass

Astrology is closely related to the 16 cardinal points the cardinal points hold significance within the birth chart. The Ascendant (rising sign) represents the eastern horizon, the Descendant represents the western horizon, the Midheaven represents the southern meridian, and the Imum Coeli represents the northern meridian. These points mark the four cardinal signs of the zodiac (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) and indicate important angles and aspects in an individual’s astrological chart. These astrological nuances create a rehearsed, proportional state within the person’s present astrological influences. Astrological cardinal points become a direct reception point of the compass seasoned magical and psychic qualities.

It also has elements of Alethiometer

1. Gaining Knowledge: The Alethiometer serves as a source of information and knowledge. Lyra consults it to learn about people, places, and events. She seeks answers about her own destiny, the motivations of others, and the nature of the world she inhabits.
  2. Decision-Making: Lyra uses the Alethiometer to make important decisions. By asking the right questions, she seeks guidance on the best course of action in difficult situations, helping her navigate through complex moral dilemmas and choose the path that aligns with her goals.
  3. Discovering Truths: The Alethiometer helps Lyra uncover hidden truths and expose deception. It allows her to see beyond what is presented on the surface, discerning the true intentions and secrets of individuals. This enables her to make informed judgments and separate truth from lies.
  4. Understanding Symbolism: The Alethiometer requires a deep understanding of symbolism and the connections between different concepts. Lyra becomes adept at interpreting the complex patterns and symbols presented by the device, allowing her to derive meaning from its responses.
  5. Solving Mysteries: The Alethiometer aids Lyra in solving mysteries and unraveling the intricate plotlines of the trilogy. It provides her with vital clues and insights that contribute to her journey and the overarching narrative.

And more…

So a big Journey towards our innermost truest desires in all life aspects
Yet given the guidance, information and knowledge so we’re not thrown out there feeling lost :)

Audio and Mandala, 15 copies.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo !

33 Likes

The music is soothing, takes me to epic adventurous ride of my life! Thank you :sailboat:

4 Likes

Are you also blissfully buzzing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh my!! Super. Firstly felt it in my heart, then crown. Then felt all over. Shall be my lullaby tonight. :musical_note:

4 Likes

It is probably getting installed into us at the moment!

Setting up the directions!

3 Likes

Just like so
2Nqn

3 Likes

Aye capitan

tumblr_0797a8ed26a1e8a96403bec288ebe927_91933092_640

6 Likes

As I start to loop this brilliant field … it is bringing peace to me. My mind feels calmer already. The stress level has reduced after 4-5 loops

7 Likes

I have looped this field several times now and each time it brings me undeniable peace. Even if I am passively listening, suddenly I feel peace in my mind and then it makes me sleepy too.

@Captain_Nemo … thanks again for this :hibiscus:

7 Likes

Not easy to explain. Listened to the audio while meditating on the compass. Put it in my pillowcase and don’t remember any dreams. What I have noticed is a change in my mental focus. I am putting things together in a new way. Making progress from a place of having knowledge to putting the knowledge to work.

I have lived the life of an empathic almost solely through osmosis. I spent a good deal of time in a non-verbal state, rather getting my knowing through being tapped into the source of knowing. I have always reached out for the vibe of things, of people, of everything. Reason I bring that up is, I have tended toward living life in a vacuum, more in a natural meditative state. What I have done less of is practical application.

I am a natural researcher and I love to study. When I get to overwhelm then I back away to assimilate. What the Compass has done for me is hand me a notebook and pen and set me to a task of writing things down. Showing me the correlation between things I heard and thought I knew and revealed to me the pure understanding and why I must now approach it in a more systematic manner. Knowledge is at once becoming more visceral and more intuitive. I listened to a lecture (the first few minutes) and the thing I took away was “already done”. I turned off the lecture and began to write a list of things from the already done standpoint. This might not sound like much, but to me it is the world. I have so much head knowledge and probably made excuses to myself that being empathic meant I got a reprieve from making things physical. That it was okay to remain metaphysically spaced out while avoiding the “balls to the wall” flat-out action steps. This precious field has started to lead me from the head to the heart to the hand. May I quote the “Hand” section of a decree from my old teachings:

I AM the hand of God in action
Gaining Victory every day
My pure soul’s great satisfaction
Is to walk the Middle Way.

This field is creating balance, and substance and guidance and nurturing. The middle way - not this, not this. It is a true key that is unlocking a precious chest of wisdom - bringing me back to myself. Such a short time with it already seems an exercise in timelessness.

Part of this compass field is the Alethiometer - a strange device which decodes aspects of life by way of symbols which surround its circumference. Those mystical symbols are translating my psychic input into actual steps that magnetize my attention and guide me.

This is a brilliant energetic gem that has endless applications. I am extremely grateful to have been able to receive this. Thank you Captain and Sniping. It’s a truly beautiful gift. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Why does this field knock me out and put me to sleep for like 2 hours everytime I loop it?
It seems to shut off my mind …seems like my compass doesn’t point anywhere … I have no where to go … just shut my mind off and sleep :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
(Ok … I am just kidding … but that’s what is happening to me everytime)

2 Likes

It has some healing properties.

So maybe its regeneration/adjustments whats making you tired.

Should pass

5 Likes

Hey fellow field owners …
So what are you updates on this field … please share your experiences that you could notice.

With me, even after so many months… this field is a melatonin for sure … I loop it and I sleep like on a drug… it’s difficult for me to wake up and my nap after this field is double the time of my usual nap. Now I have not been using this field regularly and it’s only once in a while I am reminded of it but whenever it happens … I sleep !
I have started using it whenever I feel insomniac :joy:

And as some of you have pointed out … maybe it’s some major physical emotional healing that my body needs and that is being done during my sleep.

5 Likes

Maybe some more sleep is what you trully desire the most xd.

1 Like

Just got this NFT yesterday. Looped it at night and had an excellent and restful sleep!
Would also like to read some experiences and testimonials

2 Likes

Thanks for the response veh … however I doubt anyone’s true heart/soul desire could be sleep :thinking:
No one can pick a tough earth incarnation to sleep it away.
This could more possibly be healing that is designed into this field … in my best guess.

Regarding heart’s desire … I really need to be consistent with this field for that … I mean your compass can steer slowly … and for that consistency is a must I feel.

7 Likes

3 Likes

an ancient artifact!
:joy:

2 Likes

I thought it so cute lol
She’s like “…how the f are you supposed to use this thing?”

:rofl:

1 Like