MS and stem cells/scar removal

If I got multiple sclerosis and use stem cells and scar removal will it affect my brain? Will the damaged cells die? I listened to it for three days once each day and I got serious headaches and the symptoms caused by MS. Is it the video or the MS triggered with no correlation to it?

5 Likes

I don’t know if the two tracks you mentioned work in the brain. But I know that Brain Regeneration uses Stem Cells to repair your brain.

Try it and see if it makes you feel better.

The programming in this (energetic and morphic fields) will work toward whole brain regeneration, using amblox and stem cells, focused on the damaged areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbAKLhzLv10

3 Likes

This video actually made it worse.It calmed my thoughts but the headache started to get really painful

3 Likes

Dang it. Then somebody else might know whats going on and if you should listen to these or not.

Out of curiosity: are you using Multiple Sclerosis Experimental Treatment did it help you?

2 Likes

How loud is the volume when you listening to it? Stem cells and scar removal are a bit that hurts my ear’s and should be lowest volume as possible.

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo should Theofilos listen to Stem Cells / Brain Regeneration fields, when he has MS and the fields give him headaches?

2 Likes

Actually I listened to it and I felt a sensetion in the middle of my brain where the problem is.Didnt make it better and now after one month still don’t make it better.I feel it works but im so confused because the symptoms are there.Dont know what to do I guess.

3 Likes

Medium volume,the bass on the video makes it cool for me as I have a big ass woofer.Love the sound,but still the problem is there.

3 Likes

Referring to what Dream just said.

For the time being listen to the following two tracks, both promote unconditional love, so they can help you:

You can also try to listen to this video from Dream Seeds, while focusing on yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdh08ae7gWk

4 Likes

Listen to BDNF theres many studies that its low in ms patients . I use it around an ms patient of mine .

5 Likes

Thank you for your replies

6 Likes

Damaged cells will not necessarily die. Apoptosis (programmed cell death) is directed only to scar tissue. Damaged areas in the brain in multiple sclerosis are comprised of many other cells apart from scar tissue, so many of the damaged cells will be unaffected by apoptosis.

If you feel the scar tissue removal might worsen your MS symptoms, perhaps you could try the new Generalized Adult Stem Cell field instead.

Anti Aging (Patreon) and Advanced Healing (Gumroad, Teespring) may also help with healing without triggering symptoms.

Sensation in problematic areas can be a part of the regeneration process from the Brain Regeneration field. If you feel it works, it may be helping. :slightly_smiling_face:

If the problem in the middle of the brain could be related to the corpus callosum, Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity might help as it directs BDNF and stem cells there.

Liver Cirrhosis Treatment might also help as it regenerates and repairs liver function. Neurodegeneration typically contributes to liver dysfunction, which contributes to further brain dysfunction in a loop.

Endocrine System Rejuvenation can help normalise the neuroendocrine system, which might reduce autoimmune responses in MS.

The Cognitive and Memory Enhancement dog tag can protect your brain and repair damage as well.

From the description:

1. Memory potential is also increased. 3. Damaged areas should also regenerate over time, BNDF and NGF is also produced actively in the areas you are using, for task completion or studying to increase and create new connections there. For example, using this while practicing visualizing will actively generate and increase connections, making it a lot easier to develop the skill, that same can be applied to any other task. 4. Amblox and induced stem cells are used for regeneration and repair, scar tissue is also removed.

The old Memory Enhancement pendant protected the myelin sheath, which might be of help with MS. It may be a subfield in the Cognitive and Memory Enhancement dog tag.

From the old Memory Enhancement description:

Myelin Sheath Production: By increasing the production, along the normalized, pre-established patterns of the brain, of this compound, the insulation value of each nerve strand goes up, preventing signal lose! It has recently been determined that one of the major factors in human intelligence is this insulation. The more you have of it (In general, there is most likely a highest effective level as there is in most things, though this has not been determined at this time) the more intelligent you are. It’s that simple and this field will cause your brain to develop thicker and healthier myelin sheaths over time.

Perhaps these anti-inflammatory audios can help too:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your help.I will make a playlist with all the videos and I will inform you in a week. Going to the doctor too to see what’s wrong. Thank you again.

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, glad to be of help. I hope things begin to improve for you!

2 Likes

I hope you’re better now💗