Mstate Platinum, Mstate Indium & Iridium, Mstate Rhodium & Copper

Thanks for that reminder. I like the track on that one, too, but since I’ve gotten my Synergistic Elements Charger, I stopped listening to this album (didn’t want to overdo it and I needed to save precious listening time for my stacks ).

It may be time for me to revisit this album.

5 Likes

Lol, the music of these truly is addicting… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :notes:

3 Likes

How many times can we listen to these fields…I have hormonal imbalance…palpitations and brain fog. Please advise.

5 Likes

Twice a day

5 Likes

check the anti aging field, heart strengthening, heart regeneration, heart inflammation, blood pressure reducer 2.0, enhanced blood circulation and negentropic Jing if you can. Maybe make a thread about your issues so we can give you more specific recommendations :pray: ! ( if you haven’t already )

7 Likes

Thank so much…I will check anti-aging…and other fields…my blood pressure is always on lower side…I Chronic heart disease.

I used heart and lungs both…somehow I feel more relief from lungs field.

I made a thread for my issues…sometime back…will link it here. Thanks so much :pray:

Here’s the link where I had posted my symptoms:

Just wanted to add that I have a bit relief in constipation for sometime. After I had taken an antibiotic for sore throat. And, decided to let go of hurt people caused.

3 Likes

Is it a paid field…please suggest fields available on YouTube…I tried to take patreon subscription but it’s not accepting…and it’s too costly on gumroad…can’t afford it.

2 Likes

then Jing from the ancient art album and ojas refined and defined.

2 Likes

Only Jing…or Chi, Shen, and microcosmic too?

2 Likes

yes of course I’m saying Jing because it is said to help in hormone balance but you would definitely benefit from the others :slight_smile: .

6 Likes

Oh…yes…sorry stupid question…actually I have so many fields to listen. Brain, kidney, teeth, gums, candida, parasite, inflammation, liver detox, plasma. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey…thanks so much listened to Jing twice…and felt so calm…thanks so much. :pray:

4 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. I think you should use real indium.

1 Like

You indium field would be good…the liquid would cost a lot to get shipped in India

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4119-ORMUS-Warnings-amp-Possible-Dangers

I read about the dangers of Ormus…so please be careful while using it.

Out of all these Mstate fields it seems as if Iridium/Indium would be the best for hormonal balance (endocrine strength)

2 Likes

True, there areany concerns about ingesting ORMUS.

However, do those concerns translate to these fields, because ORMUS is not m-state elements and because we’re not ingesting anything (other than the water from the synergistic Elements Charger)?

3 Likes

I have one tip perchaps mentioned before or not: Combine Vibration of Creation with 3 loops of mstae iron, Vibration of divine love with three loops of mstate copper and at end Vibration of transdescense with 3 loops of msate gold. After all of theese 3 loops of Cosmo-Volt.
I have discovered that my life until now had traumatised my left part of my body and the second of the above combos had me hmm get rid of things the first time im my life…

3 Likes

My Teenager’s White Body Has Low Copper Elements Can this field help?

Hello there! Perhaps already tried but… if you want to suck up love/Venus energy heal your heart pretty rapidly use: Torsion once, The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach once, followed by Black stone shield for grounding / or the grounding audio once or twise, than cosmo-volt and then two three loops or how many u can take from mstate copper. u can regulate how you charge your hearts with the amount of loops of the mstate copper. now i am listening to the vibration of divine love with hope to keep / develop the effect of the above.
Dear @anon51280824 will be happy if you cand give also feedback on that and specificaly on the number of loops of mstate copper. i stopped by two or three because felt everything bad from my heart region went away and didnt want to overcharge…the combo felt like you insert a straw in your heart and suck up the needed for your heart energy…await comments…Take care!

5 Likes

Hello,

Ive never done what you did but that sounds pretty interesting, i will try it and give you a feedback

When you play Plasma Ligh beach you dont play more than 2 loops of the ones after because their energy is like boosted by Plasma, and whatever audio you use as grounding should go at the end of the playlist so it distributes all the audios energy evenly.

2 Likes