Mstate Platinum, Mstate Indium & Iridium, Mstate Rhodium & Copper

in the description of the mstate gold on patreon he has given that same tip…it was not my idea…it says it works better if you have the metal there…i only citate. have a nice day!
of course …you dont push anyone to do anything…i wanted only to share a very good feeling…thought this is the place…

4 Likes

Aww im sorry. I stand corrected.

My apologies. Never saw that. :slight_smile:

And yes I thanked you for sharing it, i just wanted you to know i wasnt going further with the trials because i have other goals im working on right now, you were very kind to offer more tips etc, i wasnt going to say oh cool id do it when i knew i wasnt going to do it thats all!

But please keep sharing experiments i do it all the time, its one of my favorite things, to try outside the box and if i find something great i share it too.

2 Likes

on my smartphone i have sticked a real golden coin, a copper coin and something of iron…platinum i didnt find where i live…i would have…

4 Likes

So I read this about the platinum and I thought Jesus I drink wine sometimes I definitely don’t want to feel like I’m going to die lol. I’m guessing the field doesn’t have the same effect?

1 Like

Haha, I had a similar thought and question above.

You’ll be fine. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks WB! :heart:

1 Like

Anybody still using these ?

1 Like

Yes me, right now I listen to them every day to boost healing with the Eternal field.

Currently reading list In this order with a defined number of listening (recommended by my pendulum) :

• Indium and iridium x 6
  • Rhodium and Cooper x 6
  • Gold and silver x 5
9 Likes

Have any of you noticed a difference wearing field metals?

At the moment I have a piece of copper and a piece of silver jewelry .
I just have to have gold, iridium, indium and rhodium.

Iridium is harder to find . where can i find it?

Can You say what you notice from those fields?

I don’t notice anything special about the feelings of the moment when listening.

Today I feel good in my mind, it’s calm :relieved:

I think that must have contributed to this state with Eternal and ojas.

For the improved healing side I will know with time.

1 Like

My pendulum and the mirror hours tell me that these mstate fields (those indicated on my previous message) are important to improve my health.

The three each have their level of contribution for enhanced healing:

• gold and silver 60%
  • rhodium and cooper 25%
  • iridium and indium 15%

According to my pendulum having the metals with you or nearby would increase the effectiveness of mstate fields by 50%.

8 Likes

Interesting. I notice that the copper one makes my hair and skin look better and also my mind a little clearer.

7 Likes

Great :slightly_smiling_face:!!!

Do you use metals from mstate fields to enhance the effects?

Nope

1 Like

If we have kinetic quasi crystal do we need to listening the individuals mstate?

KQC works on the energy body

These work on the physical body

2 Likes

A whole blend of all m-state metals should be added to Plasma Flaunt @Captain_Nemo it would be so incredibly effective at supporting the process and being balance to the entire system on an atomic level …

Not to mention the metaphysical benefits.

@45stars love the pdf Indium is my fav audio it works miracles truly.

3 Likes

Source ChatGPT:
The potential benefits of M-state rhodium are still the subject of ongoing research, and much more needs to be learned about its effects on the human body. However, some studies have suggested that M-state rhodium may have several health-promoting properties, including:

1. Increased energy levels: Some researchers believe that M-state rhodium may help to increase energy levels by improving mitochondrial function, which is responsible for producing energy in the body’s cells.
  2. Improved cognitive function: Some studies have suggested that M-state rhodium may help to improve cognitive function by enhancing neurotransmitter activity and promoting healthy brain function.
  3. Promoting overall health and well-being: Some scientists believe that M-state rhodium may have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that could help to promote overall health and well-being.
  4. Activating the body’s natural healing processes: Some researchers believe that M-state rhodium may help to activate the body’s natural healing processes by promoting the production of stem cells, which are responsible for repairing damaged tissues and organs.

There is limited scientific research on the potential benefits of M-state copper. However, some proponents of M-state copper claim that it may have various health benefits, including:

1. Enhanced brain function: Copper is an essential mineral that is involved in the production of neurotransmitters, the chemical messengers that transmit signals in the brain. Some believe that M-state copper may be able to enhance brain function by improving neurotransmitter production.
  2. Improved immune function: Copper is also involved in the production of white blood cells, which are important for immune function. M-state copper may have the potential to enhance the body’s natural defenses and improve immune function.
  3. Increased energy and vitality: Copper is involved in the production of ATP, the body’s primary energy source. M-state copper may be able to enhance ATP production and increase energy levels.
  4. Anti-aging effects: Copper is a powerful antioxidant, which means it can help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Some believe that M-state copper may have anti-aging effects by reducing oxidative stress and preventing cellular damage.

M-state indium is a type of indium that is believed to have unique properties that may have potential health benefits. While there is limited scientific research on M-state indium specifically, some proponents claim that it may have the following benefits:

1. Improved brain function: Indium is a trace mineral that is involved in a variety of processes in the body, including the production of neurotransmitters. Some believe that M-state indium may be able to enhance brain function and improve cognitive performance.

2. Enhanced immune function: Indium has been shown to stimulate the immune system in animal studies. M-state indium may have the potential to enhance immune function and improve overall health.

3. Anti-aging effects: Indium has been shown to have antioxidant properties, which means it may be able to reduce oxidative stress and prevent cellular damage. Some believe that M-state indium may have anti-aging effects by reducing inflammation and protecting cells from damage.

4. Improved energy levels: Indium is believed to enhance the body’s ability to absorb and utilize nutrients, which may lead to improved energy levels and overall vitality.

5. Increased spiritual awareness: Some proponents of M-state indium claim that it has spiritual benefits, such as enhancing intuition and increasing spiritual awareness.

M-state iridium is a type of iridium that is believed to have unique properties that may have potential health benefits. While there is limited scientific research on M-state iridium specifically, some proponents claim that it may have the following benefits:

1. Increased energy levels: Iridium is believed to enhance the body’s ability to produce ATP, which is the primary energy source for the body. Some believe that M-state iridium may be able to increase energy levels and overall vitality.
  2. Improved brain function: Iridium is a trace mineral that is involved in a variety of processes in the body, including the production of neurotransmitters. Some believe that M-state iridium may be able to enhance brain function and improve cognitive performance.
  3. Anti-aging effects: Iridium has been shown to have antioxidant properties, which means it may be able to reduce oxidative stress and prevent cellular damage. Some believe that M-state iridium may have anti-aging effects by reducing inflammation and protecting cells from damage.
  4. Spiritual benefits: Some proponents of M-state iridium claim that it has spiritual benefits, such as enhancing intuition and increasing spiritual awareness.

M-state platinum is a type of platinum that is believed to have unique properties that may have potential health benefits. While there is limited scientific research on M-state platinum specifically, some proponents claim that it may have the following benefits:

1. Improved cognitive function: Platinum is a trace mineral that is involved in a variety of processes in the body, including brain function. Some believe that M-state platinum may be able to enhance cognitive performance and improve memory.
  2. Increased energy levels: Platinum is believed to enhance the body’s ability to produce ATP, which is the primary energy source for the body. Some believe that M-state platinum may be able to increase energy levels and overall vitality.
  3. Anti-aging effects: Platinum has been shown to have antioxidant properties, which means it may be able to reduce oxidative stress and prevent cellular damage. Some believe that M-state platinum may have anti-aging effects by reducing inflammation and protecting cells from damage.
  4. Improved mood: Some proponents of M-state platinum claim that it can help to balance mood and reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.

It’s important to note that while these potential benefits are intriguing, there is limited scientific research to support them. More research is needed to fully understand the effects of M-state elements on human health. It’s also important to consult with a healthcare professional before using any new supplements or therapies.

13 Likes