Mstate Platinum, Mstate Indium & Iridium, Mstate Rhodium & Copper

How convenient for him :unamused:
What a let down, Iā€™m disappointed

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure if we all get a crack at it together we can levitate a car, but Iā€™ll call a tow truck no offenseā€¦

Theses audios do it for me, but if they didnā€™t, Iā€™d go to the store and buy a bag of m-state gold

Good old money :relieved:

5 Likes

Can I use all these audios one after another, or do I have to take a break between two different elements audios?

2 Likes

In my experience, one right after another. They ā€œplay wellā€ together.

7 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Is there anymore info on Mstate Platinum on what it does?

1 Like

Right here buddy

9 Likes

So can we listen to this track every day?

of course. Just donā€™t overuse it in one session

2 Likes

Hi guys, I wanted to boost copper. So how many times a day will be good to listen Mstate Rhodium & Copper ?

Hi,

When the field involves an intake, I personally go for the classical 2-3 times per listening session. I use all the Mstates that way, 3 days a week (to ā€œevaluateā€ the effects in between, since they are quite impactful).

16 Likes

I would play Indium and Iridium for hours per day if I could- thatā€™s how much i love the beat!

10 Likes

Platinum too!

7 Likes

I literally only used it once. I gotta listen again!

2 Likes

Thanks for that reminder. I like the track on that one, too, but since Iā€™ve gotten my Synergistic Elements Charger, I stopped listening to this album (didnā€™t want to overdo it and I needed to save precious listening time for my stacks ).

It may be time for me to revisit this album.

5 Likes

Lol, the music of these truly is addictingā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :notes:

3 Likes

How many times can we listen to these fieldsā€¦I have hormonal imbalanceā€¦palpitations and brain fog. Please advise.

5 Likes

Twice a day

5 Likes

check the anti aging field, heart strengthening, heart regeneration, heart inflammation, blood pressure reducer 2.0, enhanced blood circulation and negentropic Jing if you can. Maybe make a thread about your issues so we can give you more specific recommendations :pray: ! ( if you havenā€™t already )

7 Likes

Thank so muchā€¦I will check anti-agingā€¦and other fieldsā€¦my blood pressure is always on lower sideā€¦I Chronic heart disease.

I used heart and lungs bothā€¦somehow I feel more relief from lungs field.

I made a thread for my issuesā€¦sometime backā€¦will link it here. Thanks so much :pray:

Hereā€™s the link where I had posted my symptoms:

Just wanted to add that I have a bit relief in constipation for sometime. After I had taken an antibiotic for sore throat. And, decided to let go of hurt people caused.

3 Likes