Muscle beyond limits , and androstenol

Hello! I read a few comments about Sapient Medicine . People seems to recommend it . I now the prices are quite high , but I never had try their products . I would like to buy muscle beyond Limits . I am 24 , I always had try to earn more weight (especially with muscle) my goal is around 72 - 75 . But I read their effects are not permanent , what does it means ??? That I going to loose the gains ?? Or just the effect to growth muscle quick . Also, if I listened again after a time could work again ??

Another thing . People talk a lot about androstenol , where is that subliminal ??? And how can help me in my daily life .

Thank you very much , I really would like your help . Because I want to have some change in my life .

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Not to worry. There are many products you can try for free on YouTube.

Great! Have you read the thread for that product already?

Also, we have many discussions here on the forum about this and the other physique/fitness fields. You can find those threads (as well as their recommendations for various goals) by using the forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum).for more information.

It means that the energetic creation of the day effects of that mutation are temporary, which actually is a good thing, because many times we don’t want to permanently install mutations into our systems.

What this means in real terms (again, greater details can be found in those other threads) is that you’ll want to keep using the field for as long as you want to keep your goals.

What this doesn’t mean is, if you stop using the field, you won’t instantly drop your gains in that red-hot minute. Your body will simply revert, over time, back to what would be your baseline, just like how your body, over time, would revert back to your pre-work out baseline state. Does that make sense?

Over time, yes. Just like you would lose your gains over time when you stop working out.

I think it’s more a curate to say that this field helps muscle growth. That’s slightly different from “growing quick.” The speed can be due to a combination of different factors.

Yes, you got it! Just like if you went back to working out, your workouts would work again.

Just a little nitpick here. These fields are different from subliminals. (You may want to check out our excellent Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) for more details on that.)

The field is found on Sapien’s Patreon channel.

This is another topic where we have had a lot of conversation. Smash that magnifying glass icon and have fun learning!

And have fun with us.

3 Likes

if say you work out for a year and all out of nowhere you stopped working out you are bound to lose muscle…

Now with fields how much muscle you lose is much less and the time it takes to regain them is shorter.

Also, Muscles beyond limits create new muscle fibers… some common sense would need to be applied here… muscles don’t lose fibers… no unless you got some underlying health issues.

talk about a “loaded question” we can’t assist you with that type of question you know? it’s like me asking you how that can help me in my life if you don’t know what it is I’m trying to improve etc.

3 Likes

Thank you friend for always providing a guide to the people who need it here in the forum, honestly it is so comforting to read your detailed guides and they are so accurate when you respond to the members of this forum, whether they are new or old. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! for being among us. :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you very much , I did not expect a quick answers , and actually they were a few just in the first hours.

Basically what I want to do is listen to it , until I get my goals . Then just keep working out , it means even if I still working out the effect would revert and I would los my gains ???

That’s the question more important . Because if it say I create muscle fibres I still would like to keep it and use later my time for another’s subliminals

Thank you very much again!!

Hello , thank you very much for your answer .
This means that , if I use the subliminal for year , and then I stop to listen to it , but still working out . The gains are not going to go away ? That’s my actual question about if is permanent or not .

Again thank you very much for such a good explanation , I just want to make sure I understood.

1 Like

Forgot to mention, welcome to the forum!

Nope won’t go away.

I recommend using the search option and reading as many explanations you can.

1 Like