My dog passed away tonight

My best friend and companion, Copper, passed away tonight out of the blue. I’m in shock. I’m completely heartbroken. I loved him with all my heart. :sob::broken_heart:

Please send any healing to him as he goes to doggy heaven. I hope he knew how much I loved him. I would appreciate any healing for me so I can cope with the pain and grief. I’m not ok.

37 Likes

I am SO sorry My LOVED @Starlight :pray::pray::pray::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart::heart::heart: Peace to your soul and your Best friend too!!! :heart::heart::heart::pray::pray::pray::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, @GianLee . :heart: That means a lot.

2 Likes

Just as humans, animals go to the astral planes.
One day you will see him again.

Yes :heart:

These should help:

9 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss, but I am sure copper is at a better place now in the doggy heaven, enjoying trreats and belly rubs from the lovely angels, please take care of yourself, I am sure copper would not want to see you sad, if you want to talk to someone, you can always reach out!

4 Likes

Thank you @JAAJ . This gives me comfort. He left me too soon. He is a big part of my life.

Yes, I’m listening to the grief audio and feeling so raw. This is too much. :sob:

3 Likes

Thank you @lonewolf . I want that and more for him. I’m going to miss him so so much. I can’t imagine my life without him. He was taken away too soon. :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Absolutely, he is a good boy and I am sure, he is getting all of that and even more.
I understand how you feel, but be assured that he is always with you and looking out for you.

2 Likes

I hope so. He will always be in my heart. Thank you for your compassionate words.

3 Likes

no problem, please take care of yourself and keep yourself hydrated, always here if you wanna talk.

3 Likes

He knew, trust me. Dogs ALWAYS know. All the love and strength to you and one day your best friend will right back by your side :heart:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear of the passing of your precious Copper, Starlight.
My little fuzzy SoulMate, Sassy-Anne, crossed over almost 12 years ago. :broken_heart:

Sending love and healing to you

5 Likes

Close to tears reading this. I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. One day at a time.

4 Likes

love and healing for your tender heart @Starlight :white_heart: and blessings to your beloved companion

3 Likes

I’m so sorry Starlight. Sending love and healing :heart:

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss Starlight.
Here:

Copper

In days of dark
I am the light

In front of stars
I do shine bright

I see you from afar
You are the brightest star

A shadow cast
A moment passed

In this infinite void
You design your polaroid

I am not here
I am not there
I am but everywhere

Thank you for the light
Thank you for the stars
Thank you for the Starlight

8 Likes

Sorry for your loss, Starlight.

May he have a safe passage, blessing to his continuing journey. May you two once reunite.

3 Likes

Beautiful. I’m sure this will be appreciated.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about Copper Starlight. Losing a friend so suddenly is hard but we are here for you while you’re going through your grieving process. Just know it’s not the end for Copper, just a new beginning. To be absent from the body is to be present with the infinite.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your dog, hun.

Wishing you healing in this difficult time. :heart:

4 Likes