My energy audios store

Hello guys, it’s me again, this time in a different post, I’m a Brazilian who attends this forum and admires the work of sapiens, and I wanted to say that I’m also an audio creator, I use technology that doesn’t use subliminal messages, only messages energy, and the prices of my store are: 1 feature: $ 3.65
5 features: 9 dollars
10 features: $ 11
20 features: $ 15
30 features: $ 20
40 features: price to match You may be wondering why so cheap? Well, as I am Brazilian, I am converting the value of the real into dollars, and as the real is devalued, the prices are so low, I invite everyone to try one of the audios that I most liked to create and I consider one of my greatest creations, increased ki shen and permanent jing, it will increase your energy levels immensely and if used in due time it will be permanent, please guys, give me this chance to show my work. Normally it would be paid, but I’m making it available here for free so that it can be tested: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yfHURHL-cQnL4uWhQIj8zyjSyjMp_aZ7/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

eai cara, não tem o por que eu escrever em inglês aqui haha, interessante que você também sabe criar áudios de energia, eu também estou nesse caminho e áudios energéticos me chamam muita atenção… conheço só um canal brasileiro que talvez trabalhe com isso, talvez seja o seu?

2 Likes

Eai cara, meu canal tem a mesma foto que eu tenho aqui na no fórum.

After 2 plays in a row I have to say that my energy level boosted quite nicely but it’s more of a clean and balanced boost as opposed to feeling hyper. Also lifted my mood.

Surprised you haven’t posted your website yet. Do you basically make “energetic subliminals”? Which I guess technically most morphic fields are since they have an informational component to them.

1 Like

We would love to look into your work, but we can’t find it (besides the google drive one)