My first acquaintance with the IPF tag

The very first thing that I began to feel was the feeding of the brain, a downward flow, the energy flowed through the Sahasrara chakra. Effects: increased psychic energies; employees at work began to be respected more, and some became afraid; confidence that it will be so; the circle of friends has changed - many acquaintances are no longer interesting, I have become taller than them; life gradually changed for the better … But there is always a BUT! After some time, the field stopped acting on me, I rolled back into my previous state, ALL EFFECTS ZERO. At that time, I needed qualified support, but alas, no one could provide it, there was some kind of Sam, with crazy advice, his advice seemed to me, this is the level of a student of level 0 … The biggest negative I have arose, because there was no support, I was ready to pay the money, but that I would be professionally consulted and given instructions. It can be concluded that if the guys do not have an effect, then there should be qualified support and correct instructions, even at least on a monetary basis, so that there is no negativity for this product …

This gives some detail about IPF tag

4 Likes

search through this blog. Some articles about psychic functioning in there.