My grandfather refuses to try morphic fields

i reckon you could try the blarney stone :grin:

and some love graviton, emotional release, path of forgiveness fields for yourself too.

/feels bad being called a ‘douche doc’ - you know, we try our best and work really hard but the system doesn’t allow docs to practice without evidence.

4 Likes

@ryantraveling you are a doctor? Do you share this “voodoo” with your colleagues?

I share it with people who are open to knowing about it, but I tend not to force my opinions on anyone. People are free to believe whatever they want. But I do go around hospital with healing fields playing in my scrub pockets - maybe not so good for me, but at least people around will benefit. Did that while i was in a stroke ward :joy: (pss… would really like to know the radius of influence of a field playing at volume 1 on a phone)

You know what would be awesome? A hospital PA system with fields playing. Another reason why I’d love healing mandalas - I can probably ‘accidentally’ leave mandalas around the hospital.

14 Likes

Tagler2- As I recall u made one set of grandparents listen to one of the advanced fields (Plasma Light, I think) and they got physically sick from it, because they listened a few times the first time. I know u felt guilty about that. Are these the same set of grandparents?

5 Likes

Charge the water with any field he needs then secretly make him drink the water. Water can save any waves, fields, or frequencies very well.

1 Like

Honestly, the safest, easiest, and most Free will abiding way to play a helpful field for anyone is to use the Air Revitalizer.

Clean fresh air (with plasma) that’s not going to harm anyone in the slightest and give huge benefits for anyone involved.

12 Likes

You can try this. Be the healer

2 Likes

You are right Mr. @_OM
You are always brilliant. :sob:
Now i even have Plasma tears .

3 Likes

DEFINITELY do go on some computer somewhere that regulates the speakers and turn up androstenol a healing field. You’d be hackerman supreme and doing God’s work :grin:

2 Likes

Yes these are the same set.

1 Like

Ofc not all docs are douches. But I’ve come across many in my life. Who were just rude to me and didn’t really provide a solution to my problems.

1 Like

So they both DID try it.
They probably did that because they love you and trust u and wanted to please you.

2 Likes

Yes. My grandfather has this really bad skin itching problem. I’ve been trying to get him to listen to the detox fields but he read it’s description which says it can make the person sick. So he’s like ain’t no guinea pig you using all this experimental stuff on me. Plus my grandmother puked the entire night after listening plasma combo 1. They don’t understand that it was a good thing. It was just strong detox reaction.

2 Likes

I realise that I might have said somethings which might be offensive to some. I had no intentions to do so. But I was really frustrated at the time. I’ve been trying to convince him about these for almost an year and I’ve been failing almost everytime. All that frustration was released here on this thread I guess. I apologise.

3 Likes

Well it WAS a strong detox reaction. Experiencing that as an older person can take your health down a few pegs (I know from personal experience) . When u are older it takes u longer to “bounce back” from adverse reactions. I think U should try to cut them some slack.

5 Likes

Yes I told them something similar. Listen to it in bits and pieces no need to listen everyday etc. Take a break. But they just left it all together and they don’t even wanna try other fields now.

2 Likes

Well it hasn’t been that long ago that this happened.

1 Like

Almost a month.

Well, maybe try giving them more time. Maybe in the future with their approval, start them on a field that is more…gentle with less chance of negative side effects. Also there is OM’s suggestion.

2 Likes

Yes they did give me approval for the telomere regeneration field. I started first with my grandfather. Now he has this skin itching problem which flares up at night idk something happened that night maybe it was placebo or idk what his skin was itching more than usual and he attributed that to the telomere regeneration field and stopped listening 🤦🏻

1 Like