My lil friend has CTX (Genetic Disease)

There are only 300 documented individuals worldwide with CTX; better yet he’s the first in his country to have it.

What audios or SM tools can I give him? He’s 15 months, luckily he started treatment as soon as birth but
I want to help. (i have his parents’ consent)
Blueprint of life or is he too young?

I wanted to do the Eternal since I’m not sure his parents would be thrilled with playing an audio (BOL) all the time since they are not really familiar with this type of…”stuff” (like Sapient Universe/ energy stuff.) but anyways I also understand Eternal is only meant to be used by adults; that’s 18 years away for him.

You can DM me if you’d rather instead. But I’d appreciate any advise.

2 Likes

Perhaps you could try to infuse him with BoL by using a servitor

1 Like

Hmm. The BoL field sounds right.
And I know the Philosopher’s Stone has a heal others aspect. Maybe someone could play BoL or DNA repair system and send it via PS

To deal with the excess cholesterol, the cholesterol reduction fields and the blood purifier should go a long way. And there are other blood and heart fields.

Smart stem cells and the advanced healing would be well suited to the maintenance issues—don’t know about if they provide the DNA fixes.

Otherwise, the intervention audios and servitors make sense. I don’t have a strong connection with those forces, but I suspect many here have direct lines.

Please don’t, do not use any servitor or field on a 15 months baby as the energy body is not properly developed yet and is oversensitive to everything, especially subtle forces, as you could do much more harm than good. I would just pray for him (God, Source, Divinity, whatever you wanna call it), or perhaps listen to angelic intercession field YOURSELF while asking for the proper way for him to be helped and healed according to divine grace.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Is this right, Should we not play fields for babies.

Depends. If they have a disease that could use all the help it could get, then I’d suggest it. Some health and energy fields are rather helpful too. It’s just certain growth fields that shouldn’t be used on. Also, babies are very sensitive so overplaying an audio would not be good for their development

5 Likes

Thank you sammy for your reply

Thanks all; Appreciated as always! :slight_smile:

And ok @SammyG I suppose then for now, since no consequences are currently happening to him (since he’s being monitored on weekly treatment) I’ll probably just hold off on it (unless you two think otherwise)

1 Like