Suffering is Not needed... - - - - My Resolve and My Answers

Update:

This shall be the place where I will put in written words some of my ideas, answers, decisions and experiences - including with Captain’s fields, it shall be a place where I will write about my losses and winnings, about my jouney and evolution, as a man, as a human being, as a soul (I define my soul as the part of me which can transcend my current human form and identity, yet it is not my higher self, which I identify as my spirit) and as a spirit.

I will write some things today and this will be a blueprint for future thoughts and replies.
I Thank you all for being in this world and for being my companions, my friends and my guides, I love you all.

11 Likes

This is a not so secret diary and if it helps anyone (besides me) that’s a bonus - that is also an intention, to help others in whatever way they might find it helpful; it is a monologue, I will use the first person, but who knows, you might seem some “dialogue” like “you got this”, “it was a tough day, but you got this”, me being my own mental support, but every relationship, all relationships gravitate around myself, what I do to myself, sooner or later, I do to others, so I need this, to be(come) my own pillar, anyway, I’m never alone, the Divine is Everywhere, Always, so it’s not my fight, it’s His/Her fight as well…

It truly was a tough day, just when I thought that mom was better, her pain is back, if only I could do more, but I am human after all,…, some things are beyond me, yet I will always fight, no matter the odds…

I’m asking myself if this diary thing is good for me, nevermind for anyone else, what do I get from sharing this? Sympathy? Perhaps; the truth is that I just felt the need to do this, to express this in writing, it’s an outlet, perhaps not the best, but an outlet nonetheless…

Well, it’s not like I’m obliged to do this, I can always delete this.

Time is precious, it’s so precious and it seems to slip so fast… 30 years, 30 years and I have not achieved much, almost nothing, at least not in a material sense, so many things that I still need to do, time is truly not merciful to anyone, it goes so fast, yesterday I was a child, now I’m not, God, can you slow it down a little bit?

The secret to a healthy mind? Detachment for sure! I need to watch something, to relax, to not focus on suffering, but on good things, thoughts, emotions and activities which help me, which are healing my soul, perhaps I need something to laugh, laughter is a medicine, after all; point of no return is the best thing to try everyday, but I’ll leave it for tomorrow, I’m just a few activities/searches aways from sleep; have I received support from afar? It seems so, since my mood is better; there are good people on this forum, and not just a few either.

I think that everyone has a huge potential, it’s better not waste it with sorrows.

10 Likes

This was a good day, I felt so good (point of no return fields + ojas - I still got chakras to listen to before sleep lol, I’m getting to a point where I listen too waaay too many fields); never, never is it a good idea to get/be consumed by my or someone else’s suffering, even a family member; If I go crazy, then I certainly can not help my mom or anyone else that I care about, so detachment, “changing the channel” (to somerhing more useful or positive), that is the key, accepting what comes, what a day/life brings, but not getting prisoner to circumstances, like Sadhguru said, we may not have the power to change the exterior world, but at least within, how we feel, what we do with our energy and our mind, where we focus, if we choose bliss or sadness, that is solely our responsability…

Karma is All about Being Responsible, Living in a manner as to feel and bring more Freedom and Joy, realizing the importance of our actions and the fact that Karma is one own’s doing (at least in some aspects) …

Just a random thought: I wonder if someone (or even worse, many) on this forum finds me annoying…
Well, it does not matter, that’s their problem lol.

4 Likes

Not at all, I like reading about your thoughts they’re straightforward and contemplative in a very real way.

What is your life like, every day? Is it hectic or does it usually follow the same routine -

1 Like

Thank you, Jen. :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

I have mostly the same routine, at least for now.

1 Like

I have a plan, for the first time in my life I actually know what I want and how to gain money, hmmm, it’s not going to be easy, but after months up to a year, I’ll be ready for a job that’s finally gonna bring me some real dough (I’m not going to share what job I’m thinking about until I see myself having reached it, making much more than from my previous jobs; after I bring the change :money_mouth_face:, then I’ll tell you guys more about how poor I was and how I changed my life)!

I already see it, It’s mine already!

1 Like

If you burn with fiery eyes, with unwavering ambition to advance, to reach a better life, then all obstacles melt before you, for the biggest obstacles have been within you, in your own mind, soul and actions was the seed of losing, yet there is also the seed for greatness, give your attention and your energy to that, which will manifest the life you so much desire!

The fight with your weaknesses and your obstacles is on, always, for I have not reached yet a union, a compromise between these 2 seeds, either I focus on success or on failure.

1 Like

I NEED THIS lol

1 Like
1 Like

So, I guess I’m lazy.

1 Like

There were four mistakes that made me lose years of progress (actually more like a decade+):

1. Self hate (idk if exactly self hate, it would be more correct to say lack of self love) and self doubt
  2. Consuming/depleting my energy with bad memories, bad thoughts, low/bad emotions (hate and others)
  3. Procrastination, Heavy Laziness, Apathy
  4. Giving away my power and not fighting to have anything (of) mine in life (a direct result of point 3); the best thing in life, besides health is to be independent/self suficient and stable, financially and in many other ways…

Viewed from other perspectives, there are no mistakes, but I certainly could have chosen much more wisely…
Well, even progress has a (re)starting point.

3 Likes

I listened to this yesterday, after dinner and I am still not feeling hungry lol.
Still, I have to eat something.
I need to lose some weight, sigh, here we go again…
Thank you, Captain! :grinning:

1 Like

I am obsessed with replying (it seems so), perhaps I’m doing it for attention (?), idk.
I mostly do it in the threads that I start(ed).

I changed my mind And I resume this thread.

Am I somewhat toxic in my posts?
Perhaps (in some posts/topics?) , but it is not my intent(ion).
What does it mean to be toxic?
What is it?
Gonna search for answers - just not now, a little later.

Edit: I have a few (newly) recommended fields.
Edit: someone may be thinking that I use my problems as excuses (just a random thought that passed through my head :grin:).

Newest Edit: It seems that I really care for my image, how do I look, how do I talk, how do I think and (especially) how do I act/behave.
I am somewhat self-obsessed, but it is not a bad thing, it can be a good stimulant.
Perhaps nothing (at least the vast majority of things) is bad.

1 Like

My head started to hurt, cold symptomp, played a few fields for brain (the Brain Refresher×2, Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation×2 and Brain Regeneration×2) And I immediately felt my headache go away; I fell asleep for like 2 hours, woke up headache free, yet I will continue with Virus disruptor 2.0 and Restoration from the Long Haul, I don’t want ANOTHER ROUND of those pesky viruses…

Maan, it’s unbelievable that I have access to such technologies, to such miracles - Again, Thank you, Captain, for all your extraordinary work.

1 Like

When I listen to (some) fields, when I do Spiritual/Energetic work and I reach a (slightly?) higher state/consciousness, I don’t care about my “enemies”, those people who have wronged me in the past and somehow I have empathy for these souls, who are hateful, nor do I care about petty needs and ambitions, it’s like I got it All, I feel a Joy that is beyond the physical, a Glimpse of Something Truly Glorious. :grinning::pray:

1 Like

The secret to happiness (one of the secrets)?
Learn to see the value in/of what you got!
If you don’t value what you got, it’s quite hard to be happy with material things, in this material world - I don’t know if this applies to Spirituality/spiritual matters.

3 Likes

You know what I love the most about this place, besides fields of course?

The fact that no matter how much I read (and I don’t read that much, unfortunately…, well, it depends, sometimes I do), There is Still so much more to read, to learn, maaan, and new fields keep coming, new threads, new information, Jeesus Christ… :smiley:

I Love this Forum and I like (love would be a strong word, but I like you - I know I said that I love you all or something, well, perhaps that was an exageration :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) you people!

1 Like

Yep, too lazy to write that again, so I’ll quote it/myself. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah…

2 Likes

I need to update my threads from time to time, at least some threads.

Some things that used to bother me, don’t bother me as much, so Point Of No Return should remain in my list; I still look forward to a time when I will not struggle with one problem/issue or another, yet I am making some progress, mostly psychological, but also physical/health related; I am still trying to figure out the perfect stack(s) for me, ideally between 15-20 daily audios; I guess that I TRULY Need a Schedule, I am chaotic, I do not sleep many nights, insomnia still haunts me, yet not as bad as it used to.

Edit: regarding fields, ONE field a day is better than zero, one listen is better than none.

1 Like