My resuls with my custom "doctor prescribed" subliminal

I’ve been using the subliminal my doctor made me for over a month now and it’s been unbeliably helpful in my career. I won’t give a whole post about it however I will list the benefits I got from it.

1: Excellent problem solving skills
2: Understand code easily
3: Understanding how to exploit a system
4: Find the information I need to exploit a certain target
5: Coding faster
6: Focusing for almost 8 hours straight, no breaks.
7: Really good memory and recall.
8: Words are easier to articulate
9: Better grades (GPA: 3.8)
10: Better language skills
11: Less brain fog
12: Higher IQ (I had to take a before and after for this and my iq was 132 and now it’s 140)
13: More creative and easier ways to see plan to create my ideas
14: Many more

4 Likes

Congratulations

3 Likes

Wow sounds terrific.

Who’s your doctor?

Nice. Would you mind sharing the video since you’ve gotten such great results and there’s many on this forum chasing higher intellect?

He’s a close friend of mine so that’s why he made me one.

He doesn’t have any videos he tests it on his patients or on people he’s close with.

Cool doctor.

2 Likes

Does get rid of subconscious blockages as well?

This thread could fit in the ‘other makers’ channel.

3 Likes

Also, I don’t think certified medical doctors are allowed to do this. When you mean by doctor, do you mean someone who works in alternative medicine? Or an actually medical trained professional who works in a hospital.

2 Likes

Yes

He’s one of my best friends, what I mean as in he’s my doctor is that he has the knoledge to make the perfect subliminal because he knows exactly how my body and brain work and what I mean if that makes sense.

Yes, he is a certified medical doctor he finished his studies in Colombia and now works here in Canada.

This threat seems kinda pointless if we cant access the audios lol. Maybe its just me tho.

11 Likes

Yes, it is pointless.

1 Like

creating demand out of thin air. Thats all.
Later , we will hear about the mysterious doctor offering “paid” subliminal audios.

And ppl will be flocking to buy stuff.

I dont understand , is Mr Dreamweaver’s stuff not good enough ? He has solutions for almost every little thing.

There is another person who shamelessly promotes his stuff day in day out, like a mini sub shop in this forum. He created a looney-tunes story and ppl are like,oh my poor baby, u have suffered so much,…And from there on he seems to have made a good income… Thats fine and everything, but there is a limit to everything.

4 Likes

I don’t think that is true, he just might want to share his results with subs. Maybe subs work better for him, everyone is different. His doctor does sound sketchy though.

2 Likes

I agree about the other person your saying. As I’ve told other people this doctor is one of my best friends which is why he made me one. He does not sell subs and anyone asking me for his subliminal I tell them it’s private because I’m not promoting his work I’m just saying my results that’s all. I hope you understand.

Exactly I’m just sharing my results. The doctor doesn’t usually do it for clients, he only makes me for his close friends that’s why he can made one for me😂

Sounds like one big social experiment to me! :tinfoil-hat:

1 Like

We just don’t understand why the need to create this post?

Good for you and your positive results but how does this contribute to the forum?

Did you use some of Sapiens fields along the sub you got done for you? Other wise theres no reason for this post at all. Theres a general thread to post whatever but even that one is to at least build some kind of conversation with others that might be interested on a subject but this like that is just pointless. Unless it is as others suspect a click bait to pull in ppl for your Doctor if said Doctor even exists lol (otherwise why on Classified thread?)

3 Likes