My Vaccine Experience

Ahh, I see.

You misunderstood, ok, I understand your little outburst.

See “this” (post) was not about the vaccine, I was addressing the suicidal part. I didn’t mean to trigger whatever issue you have going on man

issa okay and i’m not going to trigger from your passive aggressiveness.

1 Like

Hey, who you foolin’

I explicitly said I was not talking about the vaccine

Well I kind of read it like “Your post is not really about the vaccine… but about your teenage problems”

EDIT: Okay I will in future restrain from using “normies” as it might not be appropriate for this forum and was meant to actually more polarize (which may or may not be helpful given his situation)

2 Likes

Also not helpful advice to give a 16 yr old who is dependent on their parents (as most 16 yr olds are):

“…and that you have to take care of yourself and your health since the doctors and your immediate family are not going to and dont have the mental capacity to do so.”

I agree with him doing his part to take care of himself. And a good idea that he listens to Dreams fields that people have listed and that are freely available.

6 Likes

In addition to the excellent suggestions made by @Azin

7 Likes

Excellent post King_A ! :grin: as always

3 Likes

And I’m sorry your parents are so uncompassionate and aren’t hearing and supporting you @benspq :pray:

7 Likes

If you have the income, I think conceptual realization is an amazing field for you. Recognize and remove those patterns and strengthen that intuition

4 Likes

Cheers, I’ll see if I can learn fields better and heal. Also listing everything out is something I didn’t think of! And yeah, I guess my parents mean well but I really want to see if I can show them there’s more to life.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the support and advice. The frequency of problems seems to be decreasing - however I’m still cautious and want to find the root causes and detox whatever is causing them as a result of the lack of transparency.

The new liver field from Dream seems to have helped with the ability to ingest vitamin supplements. I’ve also learnt vitamin C seems to be something that helps.

You can see my post in the Vaccine Thread if you want to see my findings in regards to what I think has caused systematic inflammation.

5 Likes

Thanks I think I’m getting there. I feel like this sort of happened for a reason to make me realise I wasn’t done internally working on myself yet and that it takes longer than 2 to 7 months.

High dose of Vitamin C (20K IU daily, just started today) and 10K IU of Vitamin D has helped and Dream’s fields have helped a ton too (even when I was in much worse condition and they still helped a lot). Going for a blood test tomorrow; any further interaction with hospital I’m gonna make sure isn’t against my best interests (to prevent misdiagnosis and stuff).

I’m more energetic and feel more in tune with myself again but I also realise it’s important to try and literally remove anything that’s been causing all these issues (it’s only been a month but I’m sure at least 3/4 of it isn’t in my system - I did a detox close to the day as I instantly felt symptoms alongside like 5 others across the month).

WOAH! Used internal alchemical crucible after all this and saw random entities when I shut my eyes that appeared then disappeared.

3 Likes

Thanks, know it sounds weird but losing blood has helped a lot. Might see if I can look into the blood purifier. For now I’m focusing on physical and spiritually to some degree.

Thanks for the support it really means a lot.

2 Likes

Yea idk, I’m just worried about if there’s anything still left tbh. My eyes before were different but now they’re back to normal, like they glow/reflect again in the dark whereas before they looked sort of dead. etc.

I’m worried if something is left though that could cause other issues like years later. I can’t tell if it was “supposed” to happen, my parents are still not seeing the whole picture or really listening.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been doing that. I think it’s a T. Cruzi parasite tbh. Apparently Nitric Oxide kills it.

3 Likes

Didn’t know that, it’s crazy how traditional my parents want to go in terms of dealing with it. I’ve found vitamins and supplements crazily useful and might look for Nitric Oxide and they told me that’s dangerous.

It’s like a punishment for being open/upfront about anything.

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll do my best. Do you know of any other way remove T. Cruzi, your body’s NO may be inhibited - I think it’s secondarily there and wrapped in stuff for when you detox most things away as “punishment” for doing so. :grimacing:

I’ll see if I can listen to some fields for detoxing, it’s hard for me to tell when I’m overdetoxing sometimes. I’m guessing negentropic fields afterwards are the best way to go.

Also the blood test results seem fine (within range atleast) so that’s some relief.

Chad Witch Doctor vs Virgin Paracetemol :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey, if you think it’s T. Cruzi you should consider using the Ivermectin field. There’s some research out there suggesting that it could help.

6 Likes

Why not using parasite destroyer from sapien? And also add lymphatic effusion+

Also

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ve been doing so, everytime though there’s a huge painful ‘die off’ reaction since I think it induces paralysis in the parasite (which then tries to release toxins).

2 Likes