Mythic (Mythical Combo)

which one ?

Divine will @jonathan4all

2 Likes

this was discussed somewhere i think in the plasmatron topic.

ithe mythic combo has a specific goal and the plasmatron is not only plasmatron but also alittle blueprint of life …this all goes to with a detox like title says in your mitohondria… then comes the divine will which goes for repair/deffence enhance your solar plexus and then comes the full body coherence which is a whole body/healing/deffence.

the plasmatron audio is a field combo between orgon and plasma for your whole self.

i personally use them both with their separate actions they dont clash and the feeling is that the detoxed plasmatron life field goes deep in you.

plasmatron field is more of a whole do field.

13 Likes

Well, after making eyes at the Mythic album/fields ever since I fist saw them months ago I finally got it yesterday.

Played all 3 3x each 1st thing in the morning. Felt good. Felt FANTASTIC.

Good feeling lasted almost all day. At the end of the day when I got home I decided to play them all 3x each again… and it knocked me the F out.

I was down for the count. At like 4pm.

Divine Will and Whole Body Negentropy we the most powerful on me. Each in a slightly different way.

Listening again today, I can feel it doing it’s thing. It’s hard to quantify what’s happening, I’m still pretty groggy from last night. Mebbe only the one session today, I gotta get up early tomorrow for work.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

8 Likes

try to match the listening recommendations. no more then 3 times each per day. do ojas and plasmafied mitochondria before and grounding after.

4 Likes

After a month I finally got rid of Covid-19 due to non-stop cough thank you @Azin recommend

The next morning my cough stopped

6 Likes

From the Detox Plasamatron Life, right? Or were you using other tracks or the whole album?

Congratulations!

2 Likes

3 capitals have listened

When the timeless NFT necklace arrives I will update it to feel stronger @WellBeing

3 Likes

Anymore testimonials on divine will?

How does it make you feel? Is it easier to accomplish things etc etc

1 Like

It was the first time I listened to the subliminal limit dissolver, and I felt very powerful after listening to the myth. When I heard the second audio, my whole body felt hot and the energy of my body was deep. Then I hear whole body negentropy, I can feel the energy of the body. every part is healing

8 Likes

Is there a way to only buy the divine will portion? :point_right: :point_left:

no

1 Like

ask Sammy in pm

are all audios combined or 3 separate audios?

1 Like

3 seperate

3 Likes

How long are the audios each approx?

1 Like
2 Likes

Are these in your daily stack or do you feel it’s enough to use them as “maintenance” once in awhile

1 Like

listen almost every day,Occasionally exchanged with the plasma protocol

Body Detox Update I use these two a lot

2 Likes

How would you rank this field, since youve used it for long
Compared to plasma flaunt, BOL, PoNR and all the other heavy hitters?

1 Like