Mythic (Mythical Combo)

Also regarding the negentropic Coherence, it’s much stronger than the original one ( of course I know ). Like my heart area is warm constantly I don’t know. It’s almost overwhelming. It’s not my usual state of being so I know it’s normal. It also feels like it’s not just the heart but general system ( obvious too ). Today I saw my grand mother who was really down, in the span of like, 20 minutes, she became very joyful. I was joking with her etc. She also wasn’t upset if I said " no " in certain situations. Kinda accepting my no. While listening I also feel sensations over my body, organs, etc ( which is also obvious but just stating ). I’m often very excited and it’s hard to calm down, I spam ego diss before bed and regularly during the day ( too much thought ). My ego indeed became much more active ( I mean the thoughts ) but it’s positive because it’ll just push me to mediate more seriously. It’s like, heart is excited like crazy, mind, is serious. You can see it as I’m not putting smileys, but inside I have this excitement. I really see the incoherence between the two. I feel too much energy even if I underslept, like my physical body is a bit tired but energetically no problem. I have to be active.

Regarding Divine will : Firstly, I listened to it upon waking up ( before coherence ), the will made me awake 0 grogginess very fast. It wasn’t overwhelming, it was perfect, just a will so strong you have no tiredness, but no surges of energy or anything, at least in my experience. I tried to send energy to dissolve blocage etc, it was much more potent that when I usually do it, and my biggest issue is will, so it’s just a beginning. So, much stronger intent ofc.

There ar other changes but I can’t pinpoint them properly as of now

Not a great review but I’m not great for reviews anyways, But I will give more updates as my experiences become more precises etc.

Just stressing it : my ego is fighting hard ( I feel some sort of frustration repressed feelings at times )

41 Likes

How do you send energy to dissolve blockages with divine will?

1 Like

Thank you for a really great review! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Eli Thank you so much for sharing this! :hugs: I absolutely loved your review! I’m already looking forward to your updates! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I knew already that I needed this field but your review still added more points to how I and those around me might greatly benefit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@jonathan4all I’d say listen to your intuition. Maybe browse around the forum some more, read, consider, and repeat. Through browsing around and reading in the forum, I was lead to BoL and felt so drawn to it right away. It ended up greatly benefiting me already (review to come) and also lead me to other fields I didn’t know I needed (when I meditated to it, asking for guidance). I will definitely be getting this one too, as I feel it’s all the fields I have been eyeing at, and more.

I feel this is really a very intuitive process because fields may not have the exact same effect on everyone, and it also depends on what you need at the time (aware or unaware) and that’s something only you can know or feel.

If you do that, you can’t go wrong because they’re both such gems and an honor to be able to have and use :sparkles:. But if you are tight on money and can only get one right now, you’d have to intuit this probably.

Although this was from explaining the difference between the free audios and the charged-for combination fields, I could imagine it still applies for this item (?). The Captain has taken those aspects of BoL that harmonize with the overall goal he had in mind when creating this field. I don’t know this, it’s just my assumption, so take with caution.
Good luck!

11 Likes

Oh I just wanted to add that before listening to them I did : Ego diss + SLR + BoL to maximize the changes

13 Likes

Divine Will is like an unstoppable drive you want do it you do it at least thats feels like for me but it doesnt bother you if you want to relax its like you iust do what you want to do with much more intent and drive.
Its also helps you do things you “dont want to do” because they are i any way uncomfortable but are still good for you if done

43 Likes

Such beautiful observations and awareness @Eli, love it.

Had similar experience today……:pray:t2:

7 Likes

well glad you liked it :p

2 Likes

The Plasmatron Field
A deeper detox to facilitate a far deeper healing. Detox of what :physical , mental, emotional, economical . Any idea ? When I read BOL testimonials I have seen both physical and emotion improvements by users. Pls share your thoughts.

3 Likes

Curious. What makes an item Mythic over Legendary?

Order (Weakest to Strongest):Common < Uncommon < Rare < Legendary < Mythic , each rarity between Common& Legendary can increase the damage, reload time & magazine size. However, Mythic can alter fire rate and other stats that previous rarities doesn’t.

Just having some continuing fun with the RPG metaphor of life.
But let’s not take it tooo seriously @everyone and @noone
Games are supposed to be fun :slight_smile: :partying_face:

30 Likes

So, this album is something very special.

It is a syncretic interweaving of fields, concepts and energies. Almost like a field in itself.

Brought to fruition—yet only the beginning.

It will speak to each of you differently, and call to some of you especially.

May it speak to your highest ideals.

A mythic creation.
One for the legends.

Just as the album is syncretic and interwoven, you are a syncretic, interwoven being.

This field set, together, will address your entire being in a syncretic, interwoven way, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

May it bring you beyond your boundaries, and beyond them yet again.

May it be a catalyst for you to become something more, and something more yet again.

May it bring your life far beyond where you imagine, and far beyond that yet again.

:wink:

You are each a unique swirl in a large, interwoven tapestry of Divine Will.

May your inner light catalyse each others’ inner light.

May your potential inspire each others’ potential.

It was created in part, because of your highest potentials and ideals… from you, to you.

Thank you for being here.

A tribute, to you.

I support you. I believe in you.

Become more. Do more. May this carry you far in this vast universe.

This is truly so…

The discoveries lay ahead.

Let’s create something together. :slight_smile:

:yellow_heart: :dizzy: :muscle:

60 Likes

Very special indeed!

8 Likes

is this something you wrote @uial or something Captain_Nemo pm you as an extra description?

7 Likes

:wink: :point_up:

:fox_face:

25 Likes

Beautiful uial :pray:

11 Likes

Pretty sure muscles beyond limits is a mythic field

12 Likes

yup mb
first album then :p

3 Likes

word