Naga Shield - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

The idea behind this product is to offer a very solid shield that will cover most if not all the range of protection a human being will ever need.

It was a co-creation with the Naga species that was designed to help with:

– Physical, Energetic and Psychic integrity and safety
– Psychic Attacks
– Influences of Entities, Demons, and Harmful Thought Forms
– Effects of Curses, Hexes, Implants, Negative Projections and overall all forms of negative energy patterns, like hate projection and evil eye.

Additionally, the shield makes you invulnerable to psychic attacks using a collection of powerful concepts, immune to harmful or undesired subliminal messages and energy fields, immune to negative cords created by random people that you won’t interact with anymore, and will try its best to keep you away from trouble outside home. It also protects your family, friends, pets and finances at a milder level respecting their free will and experiences.

There is much more in this field, but some protections are better left unsaid.

There are 2 audios and 1 Mandala. My recommendation is to start with the ‘Normal’ audio first and grind your way up to the Advanced version and Image. 2 ~3 days should be enough for that. Using the Advanced version first can be overwhelming, so be warned.

After the ‘training’ you can use the mandala all day without a problem, but I recommend listening to the field here and there to strengthen the protection even further.

-14.1 MB for the normal version, 12.6 MB for the Advanced one-
– 3.07 MB image-

34 Likes

#intrigued

Please post reviews anyone. Especially regarding any change of behavior towards you by strangers. I don’t think that’s the point of shields but I find it a strange side effect with most if not all of them.

I’d jump in right away myself but I’ve bought myself into a mandatory budgeting phase.

13 Likes

A recent video from Sri M seems to confirm my interactions with the Nagas. In fact, Patanjali whose two great contributions are Sanskrit grammar as well as Yoga, was considered to be Mahanaga (great serpent).

13 Likes

For those who own journey part 2&3 and Naga shield, would you say the Naga field can be used to replace journey part 2&3? By reading the description, it seems to cover the same thing. Thanks.

1 Like

Answer from PU.

15 Likes

Do I have to carry the mandala or would playing the advanced version say twice in the morning be enough?

Been using this field for 3 days now, I generally feel I’m protected for the most part so I didn’t feel anything crazy but something I noticed is that I feel the other fields much more intensely to the point where I have to reduce my listening time to not overwhelm my system

9 Likes

Just asked him/her for you, here is the reply I got:

16 Likes

Thank youu that’s so kind from you. Im buying this shield asap and will update.

6 Likes

Any updates from anyone?

1 Like

Im trying to buy Naga Shield.

But after I press to be added to my cart and I get notification that has been added to my cart.

I don’t find option to go to my cart and pay ?

What im missing in this process?.

Tnx

I assume you are using a mobile browser? If on laptop, you will not face this issue.

On your phone, you can acces the Cart by clicking on this link:

@SammyG this seems to keep coming up often. If it is an easy fix, you can perhaps tweak the code so that the Cart remains visible on the browser even in mobile mode? :pray:

13 Likes

can someone test this? I seem to have fixed it on my end but need confirmation.

9 Likes

Works. Cart shows in upper right

3 Likes

On both my mobile devices, the item is added to my cart. I get the little number indicator (showing how many items in my cart).

I can click on my cart, see my added products, a Coupon Code field, as well as a big orange Proceed to Checkout button.

All looks very similar to my laptop experience.

3 Likes

Also looks fine on Page-oscope: Preview Websites on Various Phones (mobilemoxie.com)

Sammy

7 Likes

Awesome. Glad I got that figured out

11 Likes

Thank you sir :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray: @SammyG :pray: @anon32464289 @Maoshan_Wanderer :pray:

5 Likes

a similar situation, I tried to log in via VPN, but payment is only through Paypal

1 Like