Narcolepsy Help (Urgent)

Hi Everyone!

I’m a new member here but have been lurking for the past month after being introduced to sapien medicine through reddit. I’m glad to be part of such a helpful, knowledgeable community and thought I’d make a post here to see what you all think.

I’ve been diagnosed with type 2 narcolepsy about a year ago and its been very tough on me. Its hugely impacted my studies in medicine and my social life due to the constant brain fog and sleepiness. As I’m in another country, I don’t have access to the usual meds like Xyrem and Suni, and was wondering if anyone on this forum could help. I know narcolepsy can be caused by destruction of hypocretin neurons, so are there any audios that could grow them back? That would be a total lifesaver as this disease has really taken alot from me.

Best wishes to you all!

4 Likes

Hope this post below helps and for growing neurons and brain there are many brain fields you just have to search (some below):

Also suggest listening to this field below as well, it could be related to the covid virus.

Restoration From the Long Haul

3 Likes

Hi Kalacakra thanks for all the help! This has been a huge battle for me and I’m glad I came across sapien’s audios. I’ve gone through many of the brain fields and am trying to narrow it down specifically, as with narcolepsy its just the orexin/hypocretin neurons that decrease in number. I know theres lots of nerve regeneration videos out there and I was wondering if they would work on regenerating those.

1 Like

If a field says growth of neurons it means all types of neurons, you just have to try and see. I believe Restoration from the long haul along with nerve fields should show some improvement.

1 Like

Thanks again Kalacakra. I really appreciate the advice!

1 Like

SM Quasi Crystal/paid
SM Hyper(State) Sleep - important
Description: This works with the BHLHE41 gene (dec2, etc) Specifically the SNP
rs121912617. It works to create an energetic (not permanent) simulation of the mutant gene that allows for less sleep.
It will also work to stimulate a higher production of orexin which would help remove the grogginess and effects of sleep deprivation.
I would think one or two listens should be enough for it to work for at least 2 sleep times, but you will have to experiment and see how it works for you.
This can also help wake you up a bit if you have trouble waking up in the morning.
This is probably best used upon waking up not before bed

SM Full Spectrum Light/paid
and/or Sungazing

Any of the energizing fields, if u need it

Use when u first wake up and when u need it.

And of course the brain healing fields

5 Likes

If you’re open to a premium field there’s smart stem cells which comes with a bonus field of plasma brain of youth. There’s a sale right now too, for a few more days and the code is entangle for 13% off.

Good luck to you!

3 Likes

Hey @Zigford!

Welcome Blue KY on Lake

2 Likes

Hi Jen thanks alot! I was acutally looking at NFT’s earlier so I do have some money to spend, especially if it’ll help me recover. Would this field be able regenerate lost neurons? Its disheartening to see online how the medical community considers it to be very unlikely, and I’d hate to have to deal with this for the rest of my life. I know that neurogenesis happens in brains through neural stem cells though.

What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Hi RoseChalice!

Thanks for the warm welcome and hope to learn from you all!

1 Like

Hey SilverZuzu!

These are great suggestions and I’ve used a couple of the sleep audios to help with my condition so far. This would definitely help with managing fatigue symptoms throughout my day!

2 Likes

I use the stack on most days

2 Likes

Have you used any of the regeneration audios for the brain or the nervous system in general? I’m also looking for recommendations for those as I’m hoping to heal the problem at the root cause, which is the lack of hypocretin neurons in a part of my brain. I know sapien’s brain regeneration audios are widely used but was wondering if there were any that could stimulate neurogenesis on a large scale to repair all sorts of damage. This would be super helpful to others suffering from localised damage in the brain as well!

2 Likes

Yes, I use a bunch of brain fields and have NFT brain fields.
I have a Modafinil prescription and use it ocasionally. At one point I was using it daily, in the beginning, 20 yrs ago.
But so far I cant point u to to a specific one for this problem (except for Hyper State Sleep).
IMHO Its rather “trial and error” to see which helps u the most.

And ask the brainiacs, lol

2 Likes

@Zigford

You can ask here

Sapienmed has a whole series of brain fields and you can ask questions of Dr_Manhattan and the other brainiacs.

2 Likes

Thanks will do! I’ll shoot them a question to see what they have to say :raised_hands:

As a side question, I was also wondering how to direct message users on the forum. I want to ask about a few NFT’s, but have gone through my profile and see the messages history but cant find any option for DM’s.

You have to click on the name of the user and depending on the level you are at as a member, you can see the message button on the right.

1 Like