Natural Effective Breast Enlargement (Psychic/Morphic energy programmed audio)

I think blueprint of life could help too.

1 Like

Hello Jane,

I feel your pain. Yes, I was able to mitigate the issue as I was feeling quite disgusted with my results as well. First off, I didn’t really want them bigger, just rejuvenated (I’m natural DD).

I realized I was a little asymmetrical at the start too, but it wasn’t noticeable enough to bother me. So, maybe I had more estrogen receptors and tissue/fat on one side which the field multiplied.

As much as I love Sapien, I stopped listening to the breast fields, so they reverted to the base point a bit, and I had the regular PRP injections done to one side only. Then I used Lucy Herzig and Moza Morph subliminals for rejuvenation (they help if you are consistent).

I also tried the Symmetrical body field but can’t say I have seen any difference from that. Maybe it was working on another issue I wasn’t aware of. Also, if increasing the size is your goal, I felt that the Quadible Integrity field takes symmetry into consideration. Now, if I start to feel a little deflated, I play both Q.I. and Symmetrical Body fields simultaneously on two devices.

I apologize if someone perceives this post as disrespectful to Captain’s work, it isn’t my intention to devalue his work and promote others with the tools I mentioned. I do believe he is on a category of his own on his craft, but my intention is to be of help to @Jane1 as to how I was able to address the same issue without surgery. I too considered it seriously but am still afraid of all that scarring. I still have some asymmetry, but it was reduced to the point that it no longer bothers me.

I wish you the best on your journey to recovery.

3 Likes

Thank you @Luana_Ticino for taking your time and writing this kind response!

I will look into the PRP injections and the Lucy Herzig and Moza Morph subliminals. I’m also listening to the body symmetry field now - though I doubt it’s going to be of much help, since dream didn’t mention it would balance fat distribution in your body - just things like bones, etc.

I‘m a bit afraid of listening to QI though, for their field will make the breasts grow, too. I might give it a try after I’ve had the PRP injection (if I’ve had it), otherwise I will have to stick to other methods. After a quick google search, I’m relieved that the injection is less heavy on the cost, and that there won’t be any scars; however, as you’ve mentioned, the results will be mediocre, so that’s one thing to consider.

I‘m also currently experimenting with extreme dieting, in hope that if my body is put under such stress, it will have no choice but to completely deplete all fat stores, including those of my breasts. I’d rather have no breasts at all then asymmetrical ones; and I believe that, by combining the extreme weight loss with Sapien’s skin tightener field, my chest would look somewhat normal.

By the way, I don’t think you’re criticizing Captain at all! He does take into consideration when fields don’t work (or, in our case, work the wrong way), and he’s put down fields off the shop because of that before. We’re just sharing our experience with the community. The field did work, and it worked pretty well - we two just didn’t know we had underlying issues going on that made us a bad match for the field.

Once again, thank you so much for your kind reply and for sharing your journey with me. I am relieved to hear that you have gotten your asymmetry somewhat under control, even though the results aren’t perfect. I too hope to get to that point one day.

Stay healthy and have a great day xx
Jane

1 Like