Nature’s Beauty

7 Likes

Try the devil card from the corpus spiritus deck , you’ll like it ;)

3 Likes

Man, some day, I wish we will see other Planets beauty/Nature’s beauty elsewhere as well, hopefully in our lifetime (probably not, but who knows)…

Can you imagine what (other) sights of celestial beauty there are in this Universe?

2 Likes

You can do it simply by astral project. I would like to call it remote viewing. It’s simple than you think.

2 Likes

Yeah, Idk about that…
It’s not like it’s not possible, but how much is it one viewing accurate stuff and how much does one see other stuff, including astral non physical places and even ones own imagination…

I mean, sure, some Yogis, certain gifted people, maybe a few specifically trained and tasked people by the governments and, of course, Giants in terms of abilities, like Captain, sure, they can do it…
But how much can i actually see using remote viewing, especially on other Planets?

Anyway, this is kind of off topic already. :grin:

@Imogen I’ll rather start with small steps, like Lucid dreaming…
I have not done such things, except for maybe finding about it being a dream a few times, then waking up…
I would love to explore my own worlds and then the Bigger Astral Realm(s) and maybe later some remote viewing…

1 Like

You know. Astral travel or remote viewing is the same thing. You don’t really need to leave your actual body to just see it.

Practice remote viewing. The rest can be easy to access. Ask your friends. To practice with. Like with items or just looking at their surroundings. Ect.

When you type with a friend just be aware of what you get from it. This smaller thing can be good as exercise. Ect.

Was you lean on or closer to a window?. Looks bright where u are.

5 Likes

Actually yeah lol.

OK, please stop lol.

6 Likes

:eyes: Woah.

What can You see when remote view my place ?

3 Likes

I saw park. Have you been there? Seems like either you will go there or you already been there. Looks nice and green.

4 Likes

Wait

3 Likes

This is my room and my view .

Mind blown :exploding_head::wink:

5 Likes

You are amazing. Id love to learn how You do it.:green_heart:

3 Likes

What I did is just a glimpse of getting to your surroundings. Which only take few minutes. It’s still remote viewing in general. But I been doing this for so long that I don’t really need to use a picture or imagine of the target I want to see. I can simply see the wave of energy and directly tap into it. I guess for some people this is hard. If you’re not use to it

6 Likes

To many blockages to overcome in my case. :grimacing:
I’ll try with simple exercise that’ i read about.
I will probably try to learn anyways :wink:
Can i pm You?
I have a little question :grin:

3 Likes

Yes you can.

And tbh about the blockages. I don’t think it affects you or at least in myself. I have lot of blockages mentally if you wondering. But I still see it through. I guess this is also depends on the chart that you naturally born with.

Which in my case. It’s a lot that support my ability naturally even when I’m mentally blocked.

4 Likes

WOW, I’ve always believed it was possible but this is the first time I see it done almost live

Just Amazing!

3 Likes

And this is literarlly park. As Imogen said…
Not just trees outside the window . But big park outside that fence :grin:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Spotted while listening to Angelic Intercession :slight_smile:

Last photo is a reminder for me to start capturing moments more - it was taken in April after a big hailstorm, just me lying in the snow, no soul around, it was so peaceful~ I can’t wait for Fall and Winter to come :relaxed:

10 Likes

Embedded with Quantum Love Field

12 Likes