I love the sky

18 Likes

13 Likes

I love your sky

2 Likes

Do we live in one town? :eyes: Lol

1 Like

13 Likes

Super excited that fall is finally here. My favorite time of the year.

10 Likes

Are you in the south US?

3 Likes

Nah, Southeastern Europe :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice :)

3 Likes

Yesterday at work i saw a double rainbow!

As I was turning the corner pulling up to my job, i saw the end of the rainbow! The entire street was different colors… It was amazing to see haha, i was tempted to drive straight into the end of the bottom rainbow that graced the street but i was in a big hurry, it seemed it was maybe a block down… I kinda wish i did, although it felt like i was already in it, it truly had some magical energy to it… I asked my servitors to engorge me with the energy of the bottom of the rainbows energies just to be safe in case i wasn’t lol it truly felt divine

don’t think it lasted for too long either, it was raining and the sun was shining just a little bit where there was no clouds allowing for this to happen… the rain poured ever so gently (can’t even tell from the pic that there was indeed rain/light drizzle lol)

11 Likes

forum flip pictures on the side but hey

South France somewhere

11 Likes

it looks the earth is flat in france i can even see the edge the giant ice wall lol

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to tell y’all for years but y’all don’t listen :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

yeah i figure out from manhattan pictures

1 Like

We’ve had first snow of the year last night and today felt so magical and my first thought was how I wanted to take photos and share them here. That along with today’s events made me reflect how big of a role this place plays in my life. I’m so sorry Captain has to suffer so much despite having nothing but noble intentions. I hope things turn out for the better.

10 Likes

Walking in a winter wonderland…

13 Likes

11 Likes

A foreigner living in Taiwan, specially photographed the beauty of Taiwan

9 Likes