Navagraha Maha Homam

A complete energetically enhanced track representing a Navagraha Maha Homam

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/navagraha-maha-homam?product=1450

17 Likes

Unofficial Description:

Benefits of Navagraha Maha Homam

• Navagraha Maha Homam removes bad effects and makes life healthy, wealthy and prosperous.

• This homam overcomes potential threats and risks to a great extent.

• It provides relief to those having funds stuck in business and personal life.

• It ensures a successful career and awakens the luck aspect.

• Get blessings from nine godly planets to ensure success in all endeavours by reducing obstacles.

• Also, this homam is suitable for gaining greater knowledge and wisdom.

• Receive power blessings of nine planets that decide your destiny.

11 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Hi! Is this an updated version of The Navagraha Homam ?

6 Likes

Personally, I see this as providing additional blessings and help from the 9 planets instead of just the relief from malefic effects of the transits like Navagraha Homam. Although, that aspect is also in here, hence the title “Maha” (Great) Navagraha. I think so at least -

I’ll definitely be playing the 2 back-to-back.

8 Likes

That is my guess too…

Usually, “online” Homa services use these terms - Navagraha vs Maha (great) Navagraha to describe low-cost vs higher cost rituals (although these rituals are not that different at the core).

• Maha could refer to a larger scale - more offerings, larger number of performers, etc.
  • Alternately, some combine Nakshatra (stars) and Rashi (zodiac signs) homas with the nine planets to offer a combined package

Only Dream can confirm what the “maha” here specifically means … :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I’d love to hear some more about it. I love hearing the finer details of fields.

I immediately bought it though figuring if Dream thought it was worth making, it’s worth buying. :100:

7 Likes

I believe you receive download link in a separate email, right?
Someone said it took one hour after purchase for download link email…

2 Likes

Ah ok, I will wait :sweat_smile:

I sorta now remember why I hated Teespring lol

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer You should get an email with the download link in an hour. We became spoiled with the immediate downloads. :joy:

3 Likes

just got the links loll

5 Likes

Guys ,Testimonials of the audio ? Anyone ?

1 Like

I chatted with Captian on difference between old audio and this one. Here is his response"ahhh the newer one is justy a little larger think of it as a much larger homam and offerings etc"

17 Likes