Nectar of Life

Post pics of beverages below, wait 133 seconds, and they will be charged with the new Nectar of Life field from Caladrius (the Perfect Health and Immortality Servitor). Let us know what you experience.

30 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

How’d you experience the energy?

2 Likes

This is interesting I took a few sips and after a minute felt my feet buzzing and now my whole body is vibrating feels nice. My water usually has no taste but it now tastes unique almost sweet like. I don’t know how this works but liking it so far thanks man. By the way would it be alright to pour my water in a bottle would that mess with the energy.

5 Likes

A bottle is fine.

3 Likes

What does this Nectar of life field supposed to do?

1 Like

It was smooth, and warm. Mellowing, hey invigorating

5 Likes

A change in the taste for sure, similar to how water tastes after using the infared and Plasma water charger. Feel more energized, having done this after a 8 hour shift at work and usually getting sleepy.

3 Likes

4 Likes

After drinking this water, my tongue and stomach feel chill. Almost like the water has soul in it. More energized, tastes cool.
Thank you for letting us try the “water NFT”. :blush:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for this🙏…my experience…was holding the cup with my right hand before drinking, definitely felt energy buzz on my fingers and palm. Water felt smooth while drinking. After drinking…sat in a relaxed manner with eyes closed…felt my tounge and gums like they were on mild anesthesia. Than felt something vibrating in left geoin area. After a moment both my feet felf likw it was being worked on…and also the left kidney area.

I will try to update as i finish up the whole jug of water in few days😁

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

After drinking did not feel anything unusual.

2 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Feel free to post more pics to be charged. There is not a one per person limit.

Let’s see what happens after 3 days or a week.

You too @Alexander

3 Likes

does the effect fade? can i drink it after 3h for example after posting the picture?

3 Likes

The effect will not fade, but could be removed perhaps by boiling or other extreme temperatures or radiation of some kind.

2 Likes