Need advice about my hair

I know many people already opened a topic about it. I have a receding hairline and I thought about two fields and wondered if I can use them together. If you have other tips for me let me know.

So can I use Platelet Rich Hair together with Stem cells targeted to scalp for hair regeneration? Or what would you recommend me. I personally wanna stay far away from the Hair loss treatment audio (especially v3) because I’m not bald, I have hair, I just wanna prevent further recession (and obviously also in general hair loss tho my crown is fine) and optimally regrow my lost hair in my widows peak area and the edges.

I am very thankful about every comment so imma say thank you in advance!

• List item
1 Like

Hi, becksytrent!
welcome fey

2 Likes

If you can afford to get paid fields

Get the plasma flaunt
Lions mane (you would have to seek from any members willing to sell this)

These both will help immensely with hair growth. I know you said you don’t want to use hair v3, but hair v3 works on deeper issues and in the long run you’ll have a strong hair foundation.

Other than that, the two fields you have are great. Maintain stress levels, they disrupt hair growth.

1 Like

Can the two fields (prp, stem cells) be used together? And how often should one listen to it?

Also about lions mane… isn’t it an NFT? And how often do you listen to those paid fields?

Yes, you can listen to both. I listen to each 2-3x every other day, on and off for the past few months. Have noticed many new hairs in my hair line, but progress is slow mostly because I’m not consistent and have been more focused on other audios.

Also in my hair stack are shiny and revitalized hair 3-5x, anti-aging 1-2x and antioxidant formula 2-3x.

Yes, listen however you like.

Yeah it’s an NFT but it’s an advanced hair field that covers almost everything. It’s worth it imo. I listen 1-2x

That’s interesting… So do you also use the stem cells to scalp and the platelet rich hair or would the lions mane be enough then? and while prp and stem cells is obvious how it works, what method is used for the lions mane?

you can, i do too. and if you are willing to invest in physical products, I recommend you these two, they have done wonders for me, most of my hair is back. even my 57 year old dad got some hair back and his bald spot is filling. btw I’m 24 and had receding hairline too and these are ayurvedic and have no side effects Buy Hair Oil & Scalp Spray Super Saver Combo | 20% Off – Avimee Herbal

2 Likes

Just went through the ingredients, Probably Coconut Oil, Pumpkin Oil, Saw Palmetto, Lavender Oil, Tree Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil and Lavender oil must have helped in your case.

Some essential oils help for Hair growth bro.

yep. and Fenugreek. before discovering these products, I used to apple fenugreek seed water few times a week, was very effective. and imo its more then just ingredients. they get the ingredients directly from the organic farms and extract oils themselves instead of buying to ensure the quality. the quantity matters. and in Ayurveda, the process to make any medicine is very specific and detailed. makes a ton of difference.

1 Like

also if I were to get a copy from lions mane… would you suggest listening to all three (stem cells, prp and lions mane) together each day or how exactly?

Do you listen on speaker or headphones?

It could be a psychological thing on my part, but for me hair audios, or brain/head audios seem to work better with headphones. That’s just me, from what I’ve been reading from others it shouldn’t matter.

Can I also listen just with one side? When one headphone/earbud side isn’t working?

According to the Official FAQ, yes 1 Earbud is fine

1 Earbud is fine