Need advice regarding amygdala field

Hi All,
Need your advice regarding amygdala field.
I am 100% sure that there is something issue with my amygdala as I am not able to get rid of addictions I easily become tense & start smoking.
I easily get scared or panic.
This might be because of the conditions or circumstances in which I grew up.
My question is can play amygdala field in loop so that I can get rid of the symptoms as early as possible?

Thank you

1 Like
8 Likes

Thanks a lot
One more query please I also listen to smart stem cell field if play it before amygdala would result be faster? @Captain_Nemo @SammyG could you please suggest?

2 Likes

No, I wouldn’t think it would make results happen faster. Only because you think that the cause of your issues is due to your amygdala, does not mean that is the issue. Smart stem cells will work throughout the body to fix other imbalances/damaged cells… possibly the amygdala too but that might not be the issue here.

I highly recommend you start listening to our overcome addictions audios, stop smoking and all purpose anxiety removal. Especially when you get the shakes. That tension you get, learn to see it as a trigger to listen to those audios. It’s a great way to start destabilizing the anxiety/addiction pattern and begin repatterning it with these fields.

12 Likes

I suggest you to try all purpose anxiety removal first…

2 Likes

:pray:
Thanks a lot for replying I will follow your suggestions
By the way Ojas audio gave me will power to get rid of one of 20 year old addiction

6 Likes