Need further advice for stack please

I’m having a hard time listening to my stack daily so I was wondering if I could be given any input to break up the audios for different days without losing any progress? Im busy most of the day so its very difficult to listen to the amount of audios I currently have. I also seem to get somewhat drained after listening to 10+ fields and can’t seem to sleep with the brain audios. I don’t want to remove any i’m just looking for a more efficient way to cycle them. Thank you!

Here is my stack:

Morning
Nullify Planetary Effects
Amplify Planetary Effects
Subconscious Limit Removal
Plasma Light
Probability and Luck

Evening
Power of the Blarney Stone
Oxytocin
Pranic Swirls
Jing Restoration
Shen Energy
Ojas
Crucible
Schumann Resonance

Brain stack (every other day)
Aceylcholine
Superhuman Genius
BDNF
Brainwork
Brain Regeneration

Sleep
Abundance Mindset
Million Dollar Empire Mindset

1 Like

subconscious can be placed in your night stack

These you can play overnight while you are sleeping

Nullify Planetary Effects
Amplify Planetary Effects
Subconscious Limit Removal (as many times as you want)

Morning
Plasma Light
Pranic Swirls (energises you in the morning)
Probability and Luck
Power of the Blarney Stone (so you benefit during the day :)
Ojas (you can listen both morning and everning, this way you get the benefits through the day, in the evening it helps recharge)
Schumann (you should always play it in the same stack as plasma to ground you after)

The rest can stay, but this way you have a bit less fields in the evening, i’m assuming in the morning you can listen more “easily” as you’re getting ready (?
I think it’s all pretty efficient, if time is your issue, you can always move more fields to the sleep list if you are able to sleep with them on.
Most of your evening playlist is good in the evening if you need to readjust after the day, or in the morning as well to get started, it’s up to you when you prefer to listen to them.

You should listen to the brain stack every day.
Brain regeneration can be moved to the overnight / sleep one as well.

2 Likes