Need Help to clear bad programming

Long story short, it seemed I may have ruined my life due to listening to morphic fields and subs made by other creators and they seemed to have left some very negative effects. Even though it’s been months since I’ve used the fields and subs I’m still dealing with some of the negative effects along with what feels like damaged nerves and a damaged energetic body/aura.I’ve tried flushes, deinhbaitor combo, curse/spell removers, a lot of things, but I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t know if there’s an entity, a etheric implant, a curse or whatever is going on. But I just really need help. Maybe someone can recommend me someone who knows how to scan me so I can fix myself. Thinking about trying Point of No Return/BluePrint of Life but don’t know how they specifically work or even if they would help.

1 Like

Hello.
Can You tell Us what negative effects you are dealing with?

Sorry, I reread it.

So, damaged nerves, but do you have a diagnosis or do you think that your nerves are damaged?
Any symptoms specifically related to nerve damage?

Also, since you are asking for help, for someone to read/scan your Aura, how can you be sure that it’s damaged?

I’m not saying you don’t have problems, I’m just trying to see what issues specifically you have.

some of it relates to this Relationship Curse Help which I posted earlier(its kinda of a long read). And there seems to be some effect of when I try to manifest something, the opposite happens for some reason. I believe the reason for it is I was listening to the 11th power by Quadible which boosted the fields and subs I used and I literally felt my body being teared apart and since then I’ve been stuck with what felt like a constant energetic activation when I use fields. I know what I was like before and I was never like this and after using those fields which affected me I know its related.

1 Like

Why not ask cosmic friends?

5 Likes

this can remove fields, subs from other creator except fields from sapien med

2 Likes

I though this one couldn’t remove fields and only remove things like bad intentions/ or negative energy sent to you?

I dont know but I think they can help.

3 Likes

Also:

2 Likes