• Divine Love
  • Love Graviton
  • Unconditional You

Ancient Arts

• The Chi Elixir
  • The Flow of Jing
  • Shen Yang
  • Transmutation and Microcosmic

I want to add the following fields to my stack but I am not sure where to place them in the current order and if I should place them or not.

My main goal with the Stack is to target these traits

1. Self Love
  2. Self Acceptance
  3. Self Worth
  4. Getting rid of energetic/mental baggage (entities, negative programming, limiting beliefs, negative self talk etc)
  5. Creating a growth and abundance mindset (I am thinking of adding the Mind Setting and the arcana archetype album after some time i.e 2-3 weeks so that I can rid of the negative stuff first and to also not overload the system)

I have also added some miscellaneous field for other purposes like Super Human Mutant, Ancient arts and Hyper Sleep for sleep and energy management/optimization

Super Human Mutant
Hyper State Sleep
Self Love and Acceptance
Attention and Focus
Brain Regeneration
Etheric Cord Cutter
Amygdala Healing
Emotional Release
Unstoppable Will
Forgiveness and Release
Repel Negativity 2.0
Clear all Negative energy
Empathic Shielding
Inner Strength
Mind Settings Album

I would very grateful if you can spare the time to give feedback to my stack (field replacement, elimination, stack order or any other suggestions)

5 Likes

Hi @Eneru welcome to the forum!

First I would suggest maybe cutting down on your stack because it seems somewhat lengthy. This is especially true if you are new to morphic fields and your energy system isn’t very developed. So try to cut down on fields that aren’t really necessary.

Second suggestion is to add in the Plasma Light & Infrasound Bioactive Beach to your stack. It is the best field and will help you with anything. It needs to be in your stack

Here it is:

I also suggest that you add is Automated Grounding after you listen to this field as it will enhance the effects.

Aside from these 2 pieces of advice, I think you should be set to go.

Good luck and Welcome to the community :grinning:

6 Likes

What does the plasma field do?

1 Like

These posts should help give you some idea of what this field does and how powerful it is:

3 Likes

In addition to the excellent posts @lol has linked, this post contains a summary of many of the informational posts in the Plasma field thread:

3 Likes

Forgot to add, the Torsion field can be added before the Plasma Light field for best results.

So:

4 Likes

Is it recommended to add Cosmo-Volt to the above _OM’s advice?

2 Likes

It can be added if one wishes. It is an excellent field as well. :slight_smile:

Many possible positive effects and benefits. (see the thread below)

Edit: See the main thread below:

3 Likes

That was in regard to these 2 fields: “I feel light hearted and a bit doofy! I havent felt that way in quite a while! It might be the Longevity ( ISIRB and RBM3) Along with the MGold and Silver. I dont know which one but its one of them. Havent eaten or drank anything different, and my circumstances haven’t changed.” Then later I posted that comment.

4 Likes

Oops, my apologies, was just rereading that thread to be certain about the fields involved.

I personally noticed a similar effect arise noticeably after first adding Cosmo-volt to my stack.
(which already contained the Longevity (ISIRIB and RBM3) field in the days prior)

4 Likes

I just didn’t want anyone to be misled.

3 Likes

Of course!

I noticed you’d mentioned playing Cosmo-volt before that comment as well, so wondered if it might possibly be a factor.

(as it seems to balance the nervous system, which could possibly contribute to an uplifting and healing experience in combination with the other fields)

4 Likes

Unfortunately no. I am actively detoxing from both Plasma Light and Cosmo Volt. I play both of them: Plasma in the a.m. Cosmo in the evening, for 3 min. each.

When I made that comment I hadn’t started either of them.
I made the mistake of playing Plasma light the entire vid all the way thru before it was posted that it should be started slowly. (I was busy reading the info on the links provided) That set the detox off. But I continued because some of the smartest people here posted it is such a great healing field. (It is of course my decision to continue)
I don’t play Flower or that other one, Torsion. Both of these in just a min. greatly intensified my pain, so I stopped and never played them again.

4 Likes

My apologies again for misreading what your posts in that thread were referencing!

I reread the thread and it was the Torsion field you’d mentioned playing.

I hope the detox effects begin to get better for you as you heal! :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you and no need to apologize. Thanks for the healing wishes.

3 Likes

Thank you guys. I’m using all of them. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions @lol @uial

First I would suggest maybe cutting down on your stack because it seems somewhat lengthy. This is especially true if you are new to morphic fields and your energy system isn’t very developed. So try to cut down on fields that aren’t really necessary.

I have some previous usage experience with the fields but I agree that I need to trim down my stack.

I have decided to go with this Stack

Energy Body Deep Clearing
Exorcism 2.0 (Morning – Evening)
Ego Dissolution
Subconscious Limit Dissolver 2.0
Amygdala Healing
Etheric Cord Cutter
Empathic Shielding
Alchemy of Love

• Attract Love
  • Divine Love
  • Love Graviton
  • Unconditional You

Ancient Arts (Morning – Evening)

• The Chi Elixir
  • The Flow of Jing
  • Shen Yang
  • Transmutation and Microcosmic

Torsion Field
Plasma Light & Infrasound Bioactive Beach
Automated Grounding

After 21 days or so I will remove the following from the Stack
Energy Body Deep Clearing
Exorcism 2.0
Etheric Cord Cutter (not sure about this one)
Empathic Shielding

Let me know if this stack is a good choice or not
I also have a few doubts regarding the Torsion and Plasma Field i.e where in the stack should I place them.

My listening routine would go something like this

Morning
Energy Clearing – Ego Dissolution >> Energy Work and Meditation >> Ego Dissolution – Ancient Arts

Evening
Exorcism 2.0 >> Ego Dissolution >> Energy Work and Meditation >> Ancient Arts

Now should I add the Torsion and Plasma fields right after the morning/evening playlist or create a separate time slot like afternoon

If you have any other suggestions, do let me know.

2 Likes

lol, no, not the Torsion field.

2 Likes

I felt good after playing the Longevity field and MstateGold&Silver. I couldnt figure out which caused it. Well I continued to play all 3 of the Mstate duo’s and the Longevity with no problem at all, as far as negative side effects. But never felt that good again (so far!)

3 Likes

Ah, ok. Was recalling the field in this post and initially thought it referred to the Cosmo-volt field but it seems to refer to the Torsion field, and upon rereading the thread it was written after the light-hearted convo anyway. :upside_down_face:

1 Like